Forums

Topic: Super Mario Odyssey

Posts 381 to 400 of 2,097

kkslider5552000

Rotating towers are objectively the best looking 2d sprite art.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Yosheel

The fact they removed the awesome effect from Butter Building in the GBA remake never fails to disappoint me.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dezzy

The cylindrical surface reminds me of that epic final boss in A Link Between Worlds.

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

kkslider5552000

Meowpheel wrote:

The fact they removed the awesome effect from Butter Building in the GBA remake never fails to disappoint me.

Quoted for accuracy. That and the music does enough to prevent me from liking the game as much as the original tbh.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!

rk3388

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but Nintendo of Japan has tweeted that there are "many more countries yet to be announced". My prayers have been answered as I believe this means there will be more than the typical 8 (assuming "many" means AT LEAST 3-4)

rk3388

Tyranexx

rk3388 wrote:

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but Nintendo of Japan has tweeted that there are "many more countries yet to be announced".

There better be a haunted wasteland with a complex of connected Boo mansions as the central hub. Heck, a sort of "under-city" would be even better.

...I doubt it'll happen, but one can dream.

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Twilight Princess HD, Ever Oasis

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

rk3388

Tyranexx wrote:

There better be a haunted wasteland with a complex of connected Boo mansions as the central hub. Heck, a sort of "under-city" would be even better.

...I doubt it'll happen, but one can dream.

That would be really cool! I saw someone else post for luigis mansion 3 they wanted a "Ghost Town" but that could also be a kingdom for SMO

Other cool ideas I read are an underwater Atlantis themed world, one that involves a mountain with caves/tunnels and a snow peak, and space stations set up on the moon- really excited to see what else Nintendo comes up with!

rk3388

Octane

@rk3388 I think Sunshine was the only one with around 8 worlds, 64 had double that amount. Galaxy games had even more worlds, but they were a lot shorter in nature. I think we're getting between 8 and 12 worlds.

Octane

kkslider5552000

I wouldn't be surprised if it's just 8, if the worlds are as large as I've heard. Even Sunshine's levels weren't any bigger than Banjo Tooie, and neither were some like...50+ hour adventure. Might be more, but eight is enough.

Spoony_Tech

@kkslider5552000 I can't bring myself to click that video. Might be good memories or bad and I'm not willing to give it a shot lol.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MisterPi

The 2D sections are absolutely gorgeous, I've never seen the pixel art looks so colorful and vibrant. October cannot come fast enough.

MisterPi

Luna_110

The attention to detail from the devs is great, the game seems to be shaping up nicely.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Samus7Killer

This will probably be fave 3D Mario game of all time... Proally my fave Switch GOTY too.

Samus7Killer

MisterPi

I'm fine with the no game overs thing, they were minor annoyances at worst, they might as well have never been there.

MisterPi

kkslider5552000

Dev wrote:

• Mario is probably still a plumber

Clearly, the most important information

Yosheel

That will give us a nice 50 minute long gamexplain discussion and a healthy game theory video.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Untitled

The Capture Bubble allows Mario to jump through lava. Shaking the Joy-Con allows you to move more quickly.

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic