Forums

Topic: Super Mario Odyssey

Posts 381 to 400 of 2,057

rk3388

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but Nintendo of Japan has tweeted that there are "many more countries yet to be announced". My prayers have been answered as I believe this means there will be more than the typical 8 (assuming "many" means AT LEAST 3-4)

rk3388

Tyranexx

rk3388 wrote:

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but Nintendo of Japan has tweeted that there are "many more countries yet to be announced".

There better be a haunted wasteland with a complex of connected Boo mansions as the central hub. Heck, a sort of "under-city" would be even better.

...I doubt it'll happen, but one can dream.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

rk3388

Tyranexx wrote:

There better be a haunted wasteland with a complex of connected Boo mansions as the central hub. Heck, a sort of "under-city" would be even better.

...I doubt it'll happen, but one can dream.

That would be really cool! I saw someone else post for luigis mansion 3 they wanted a "Ghost Town" but that could also be a kingdom for SMO

Other cool ideas I read are an underwater Atlantis themed world, one that involves a mountain with caves/tunnels and a snow peak, and space stations set up on the moon- really excited to see what else Nintendo comes up with!

rk3388

Octane

@rk3388 I think Sunshine was the only one with around 8 worlds, 64 had double that amount. Galaxy games had even more worlds, but they were a lot shorter in nature. I think we're getting between 8 and 12 worlds.

Octane

kkslider5552000

I wouldn't be surprised if it's just 8, if the worlds are as large as I've heard. Even Sunshine's levels weren't any bigger than Banjo Tooie, and neither were some like...50+ hour adventure. Might be more, but eight is enough.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

@kkslider5552000 I can't bring myself to click that video. Might be good memories or bad and I'm not willing to give it a shot lol.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TuVictus

The 2D sections are absolutely gorgeous, I've never seen the pixel art looks so colorful and vibrant. October cannot come fast enough.

TuVictus

Luna_110

The attention to detail from the devs is great, the game seems to be shaping up nicely.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Samus7Killer

This will probably be fave 3D Mario game of all time... Proally my fave Switch GOTY too.

Samus7Killer

TuVictus

I'm fine with the no game overs thing, they were minor annoyances at worst, they might as well have never been there.

TuVictus

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Untitled

The Capture Bubble allows Mario to jump through lava. Shaking the Joy-Con allows you to move more quickly.

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Spoony_Tech

Come on Nintendo, no more shaking the controllers for game play. Super lame!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Octane

@Spoony_Tech It was alright in Galaxy, it didn't bother me. I just hope the hat is easy to control, I've seen people flailing their arms around in the demo to get the hat to do a spin attack...

Octane

Som64

Super Mario Odyssey - 10 Minutes of Steam Gardens Gameplay (Direct Feed)

I'm a huge Mario fan (with a lot of Super Mario Odyssey hype)
I currently have 100+ Mario games (I never thought that I had so many...)

My YouTube channel with no content

Switch Friend code SW-2149-8784-...

Nintendo Network ID: Som_64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic