Forums

Topic: Super Mario Odyssey

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 2,139

Tsurii

I ordered it earlier lel
Prolly gonna regret that for half an hour on Friday when everyone starts pestering me about the game but it's not like I can't just play something else in the meantime. I hope I'm not getting Zelda with Mario tho, if I'm honest. I ordered a new copy because..might as well after my cousin scratched the Wii U disc and maybe I can start some hero mode fun (with added stipulations because I'm a masochist) before I dive into Odyssey.

I hope I can get to the beach area quickly tho. I read some really interesting stuff about swimming I wanna check for myself.

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

Haru17

@Nicolai Lol, how long has that been in your signature? I only just noticed. And yes, I wear many masks. Sometimes Lelouch or Shirley from Code Geass, sometimes Makoto from Persona 5, and sonetimes even Akane from Psycho-Pass.

And upon pre-ordering Odyssey I automatically started downloading it, it seems preloading is up for the US too.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

PikPi

Gotta head over to best buy tomorrow night once the bf leaves for work. I wanna be in and out once midnight hits.

Struggling to get through my HTML assignment in time for release, but it won't work - _- hoping I don't have to delay playing Odyssey

PikPi

kobashi100

Cancelled physical pre order. Gonna download from Japanese eshop tomorrow instead

kobashi100

FX102A

@macapala I do intend to get a PS4 but not until they get a game i absolutely have to play ASAP upon release; and thats not till 2018.

Yet I did own an X360 and PS Vita game before getting both consoles.

FX102A

Octane

@FX102A What's that game if you don't mind me asking?

Octane

FX102A

@Octane Ace Combat 7.

Whilst I acknowledge it is now multiplatform, PS4 is the lead platform, offers the VR Missions has and has none of the hassle I get with high end PC gaming.

FX102A

Spanjard

My Odyssey copy arrived this afternoon. Maybe I should stream this game!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Dj64Mk7

@Spanjard Europe or NA? What courier?

New song, love in changing times, out now! https://soundcloud.com/user-406462761/love-in-changing-times

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

Octane

@Spanjard That's so not fair!

Just checked my mail, and my copy has been sent today, so I'll be playing Odyssey tomorrow afternoon!

Screw two more days, one more day is where it's at!

And I'm not sorry for everyone else who has to wait. I deserve this.

Octane

GoldenGamer88

I hate ordering games from Amazon. They send 90% of my orders with Hermes, which means they arrive at launch date - in the evening. And in summer times, the package is burning hot and is trenched in cigarette stench. Never‘ve received an order sooner. I mean two or three years back, they send all of my games with DHL, which is the normal mailman and arrives at the same time every weekday. I don‘t know what happened, we didn‘t move houses, nothing. Anyway, sorry for the little rant here. Just had to get that off my chest lol.

All that is left for me to say is Happy Gaming @Octane and @Spanjard. Just remind me not to play Switch tomorrow afternoon and see you play Odyssey lol.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Spanjard

Thanks guys. This game is awesome! Screw reviews. Getting a game too early before embargo is where it’s at!

But seriously, the timing is perfect because tonight i’m free so I’ll be playing all night!

I’ll stop annoying/torturing you guys now.

Edited on by Spanjard

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Octane

@Tsurii I think we all got lucky. Now I don't feel special anymore.

Tsurii wrote:

Amiibo Festival...

Why?

Octane

GoldenGamer88

@Tsurii Amiibo Festival? Do you like torturing yourself?

Haru17

Few games both inspire the necessary level of animosity and remain unnoticed enough for things like this to pop up in the first few rows of Google Image search results.

Untitled

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Late

Downloaded it today, now I just need to wait. I'm glad I've been able to avoid spoiling myself. I know next to nothing about this game. Sure, I've watched the trailers so I know about the worlds but I haven't watched any gameplay videos except a brief look at Nintendo Treehouse when they were showing it for the first time. I saw them collecting one moon in New Donk City. That's pretty much the only moon I know about and from what I can tell from the trailers, there are lot of them. Can't wait to discover all the secrets on my own.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

GoldenGamer88

@Tsurii Well, being an amiibo collector myself, that‘s something I can get behind! Still, what an awful, awful game. Not even the materials used on the box and disc are deserving of being used for such a horrid product.

@Late Despite having watched most of that live stream, I have forgotten every single Moon placement lol. I must‘ve been at awe of the game itself the entire time.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic