Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Posts 401 to 420 of 2,144

FGPackers

By the way this morning i was (finally) able to unlock Gold Mario!! Yay!!

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

BraveSonic

Darn, Amazon isn't delivering this game to me till Wednesday. I guess I'll see you all on the track come Wednesday.

I like Smash Wii U over Melee. FIGHT ME.
I'm addicted to amiibo. Full collection of the Smash series....help me....please...
Also, I like to go fast, really fast.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5714-9219-9497
Nintendo Network ID: ChandlerHolman01

3DS Friend Code: 0103-9570-7604 | Nintendo Network ID: ChandlerHolman01

NaviAndMii

@FGPackers Wow! I've been using the Wheel - and my thumb is numb! ..so I've only managed to do 50cc and a bit of 100cc so far (+ some online battle mode) - can't believe you've already done the lot! Top effort!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

I-U

They really nerfed the forward throw in Bob-omb Blast. It is still fun, but it's not quite where Bob-omb Blast was on Double Dash. I don't agree with its punishment for those leading a battle either. The game should not be stepping in like that to balance out the match. Losing half or more of my points has cost me victories on a few occasions.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Grumblevolcano

@I-U They didn't nerf it, they just made a variety of throw distances rather than 1 fixed distance. The longer you hold the use item button the longer the bob-omb travels when you release it.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FGPackers

@NaviAndMii i would like to know your reaction knowing that in the first NL tournament i made the top 10 finished at 6th (for now, but i can go a little bit down in the last half hour) with 566 points

FGPackers

amanatee

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I only had the issue in MK8 Deluxe. I was playing with my wife in this tourney. She was using both joycons in connector and I was using pro controller. I had an issue where it kept having some sort of weird connection issue in my pro controller where I would just continuously do a powerslide (it wouldn't let go of the slide) like it was stuck, but it was just having weird connection issues. Every time, I had to reconnect both controllers to fix it.

I hope this gets padded out soon.

amanatee

JaxonH

Got the game yesterday, and played some online with some N-Life members in our LINE chat... wow this game is fun!

I wired up despite having a solid wireless connection. Got powerline adapters and a LAN adapter, and just connected Ethernet from router to the adapter plugged in the wall outlet, and connected Ethernet from the Switch to the other adapter plugged in a nearby wall outlet. Slower speeds than wifi but lower ping.

All morning was flawless. Not a single issue to speak of. And gosh this game is incredible! Zelda is crazy good, but never does it give me the kind of rush Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has. Different kinds of games, both timeless additions to the Switch portfolio. Battle mode is a masterpiece. This game is amazing!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH Powerline adapters, what do they do?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FGPackers

@Grumblevolcano they let your ethernet connection go through electricity so you can have wired connection in any point of the house.

@JaxonH can i ask you if there are "tools" that are used by NL community to play and chat together like this LINE? Because i would like to join but i don't know what you guys use. I don't like to wait for Nintendo app if i can skip it

FGPackers

Grumblevolcano

@FGPackers So like for example I could have one powerline adapter downstairs and the other powerline adapter upstairs and the Switch connection would be as if I had the Switch downstairs?

Grumblevolcano

FGPackers

@Grumblevolcano yes, you have to attach the first powerline to the modem, then you can attach any other to any point of the house and have wired connection to devices attached to the powerline

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

JaxonH

@FGPackers
Um, Idk about any official tools. Our LINE chat was forged out of the amiibo craze. I and several others were in a LINE chat started by CAG members, with 250 people in the chat catching midnight stock alerts and such, then it started getting trolled by some members posting naked gross pics at 3am waking everyone up, so I left and started my own chat, recruited some of the level headed members that regularly posted stock alerts, and invited people from N-Life, we have like 30 members but only 10 or so who chat every day. So we're always talking in the chat, and also use it for online gaming since we are all pretty close now given we've all been in this chat together for years.

You're welcome to join us. We're careful about who we invite but you're not a trouble member here, and mostly just enjoy gaming, so if you'd like to join that's fine. We tried recruiting GrumbleVolcano several times but never got a response But ya, Benson is part of our chat and is also from Italy.

Let me know, otherwise you can ask around and see what other people have going on

@Grumblevolcano
Ya, you plug one in an outlet by router, and another in a separate outlet near the console, and connect each end via Ethernet, and the gap is bridged through the electrical wiring of the house.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_0?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%...

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

danielllb

Today I received my copy of MK8D and it's awesome! I've never played it before so it was all new and fresh for me. I joined in on the NLife tournament as well for a bit and well.. I have some practicing to do I guess.

danielllb

FGPackers

@JaxonH i got the same good opinion of you so i would like to join you and other people on LINE, especially considering there are a lot of NL people there. Now since i'm going to sleep i'll do it tomorrow morning. I'll contact you and let you know when i'm ready! Thank you so much! Can't wait!

FGPackers

AccessibleDaydream

@Ryu_Niiyama As it turns out the game shipped today, and Amazon credited the account with $10.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

@Dj64Mk7 Nice! I don't think I've been so lucky. The game is showing as not shipping for a month or so on the site. I'm just going to prepare myself for not getting it anytime soon. I have tons to do anyway.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Pigeon

JaxonH wrote:

@FGPackers
Um, Idk about any official tools. Our LINE chat was forged out of the amiibo craze. I and several others were in a LINE chat started by CAG members, with 250 people in the chat catching midnight stock alerts and such, then it started getting trolled by some members posting naked gross pics at 3am waking everyone up, so I left and started my own chat, recruited some of the level headed members that regularly posted stock alerts, and invited people from N-Life, we have like 30 members but only 10 or so who chat every day. So we're always talking in the chat, and also use it for online gaming since we are all pretty close now given we've all been in this chat together for years.

You're welcome to join us.

Heya. I use LINE, so would it be possible for me to join?

Pigeon

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic