Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion 3

Posts 121 to 140 of 198

echoplex

@Joeynator3000 it has to do with objects found on the different movie sets and that you can carry with the vacuum, starting with the one found in the main room (where the director is). Then follow the numbers of the rooms (and don't use the doors). Sorry trying not to spoil too much because it's fun to figure it out.

echoplex

Twitter:

JohnnieIsle

Played about 5 hours now, thoroughly enjoying it, it has the right amount of everything so far and I can't wait to try the multi player

JohnnieIsle

Joeynator3000

@echoplex Yeah I figured, guess I'll play around more with that then. I tried the bucket last night and still couldn't figure it out. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ZuneTattooGuy

Anyone else finding the Scare Tower fun but ultimately a little two impossible to clear all 5 or 10 floors? We seem to do ok until it throws get $10,000 and we fail hard

Gamertag: GoingTheDist

ZuneTattooGuy

@Joeynator3000
Throw the bucket into the well, then have gooigi stand next to the well and have luigi use the movie camera. Fun little nod to the Ring lol

Gamertag: GoingTheDist

Quarth

Gooigi in Smash please! 🤣

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

Raylax

Anyone know if there's a way to know which container a Boo is hiding in in a room? The vibration detector doesn't help if there's containers really close to each other and if you pick the wrong one the boo just sods off. It feels basically luck-based and it's getting REALLY old. Coloured flashlight doesn't seem to indicate anything.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Quarth

Wow, the boss fights have been really awesome so far, especially the latest one, with the crazy Beethoven ghost.

Love this game!

WoomyNNYes

Anyone notice the hotel lobby at the beginning of the game (before it turns night) appears to share character assets and music used in Mario Rabbids? Maybe even the same engine? Obviously Ubisoft Mario Rabbids collaborated with Nintendo. Edit: It was just very striking how similar characters, and music sound to Rabbids.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

JoyBoy

@Woomy_NNYes I don’t think this a thing, but if you have pictures/sound to compare, feel free to post it.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Bolt_Strike

Okay, that Mechanic Ghost battle was the most rage inducing experience I've ever had the displeasure of playing through. Like literally, I was nearly speaking in tongues yelling at this game. Those rubber duck controls are just awful. Simply awful.

Great game though. There's so much more gameplay variety in this game than the last two. Far and away the best game in the series, it isn't even close.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

JaxonH

I cant believe how good this game is. It's blown away my expectations. I enjoyed Dark Moon- really good game. But it wasn't something I fell head over heels for. Don't get me wrong- solid game, but it wasn't masterpiece level amazing. This one is.

The animations and attention to details are insanely awesome. Everything about this game is so well polished. I'm having a blast. And I must say- playing it with a dual analog setup with gyro is a Godsend. It's just fun to move around and suck up all manner of items, from breadsticks and oranges to couch cushions and curtains.

Just got Gooigi and am now ready to get back in there and explore!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Quarth

@JaxonH Yeah, it's clear this isn't some rush job. There was definitely a lot of love involved in developing this game and it shows in every little detail.

Anyone else found the surroundings when climbing that giant carnivorous plant on the seventh floor breathtakingly beautiful?

Edited on by Quarth

Zeldafan79

You know what they say. Third times the charm and man is this game charming!

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

JoyBoy

I love Luigi’s singing in the elevator.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

NintendoByNature

@Quarth i did, but i also REALLY struggled with that boss fight for some reason lol

NintendoByNature

Quarth

@NintendoByNature Yeah, it was hard getting the boss to bite the plants, it kept missing. But it was an OK fight otherwise.

NintendoByNature

@Quarth yep, I actually looked at the NL guide on that boss..i was really struggling

NintendoByNature

echoplex

Quarth wrote:

Anyone else found the surroundings when climbing that giant carnivorous plant on the seventh floor breathtakingly beautiful?

Yes, me too. It made be fantasize about Metroid Prime 4 and how good it would look should they have 'natural' environments in it again.

The boss fights are among the trickiest I've experienced in years ! Not fighting them per se but finding out HOW.

echoplex

Twitter:

Quarth

@echoplex Yeah, imagine what Metroid 4 will look like!

The boss fights are actually very easy, once you know what to do. As you say, the hard part is finding the solution. Like the rest of the game, the boss fights are like puzzles. But they have all been fun so far.

I think this game will be another 10/10 for me. I've only played LM2 and that one was amazing, but this one is so much better. I now want to try the first game as well. Is the 3DS version good compared to the original?

Edited on by Quarth

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic