Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Posts 461 to 480 of 726

Ste

Hi everyone, does anyone know if the art book in the Dreamer's Edition, in the United States, is hard-cover? It looks it in pictures, but I couldn't find it verified anywhere. I would think that would also be a selling point. Thanks.

Feel free to add me and contact me
Darn you Nintendo, my backlog is already out of control and you are just making it worse with these new game announcements!!!!

Lilseb93

This is one of the Zelda games I missed so I'm excited to play this.

SoFlo Gamer
Currently playing: Bayonetta

Switch Friend Code: SW-7562-0637-3118 | My Nintendo: SebGamer93 | Twitter:

cambotero

@Lilseb93 this is the first Zelda game I played, I'm reaaaaally excited! ^^

cambotero

CurryPowderKeg79

If anybody is wondering what the new Link's Awakening amiibo will do. This is what Walmarts GameCenter Magazine says.

Also don't miss the Link's Awakening amiibo - which will be available on the launch date of the game. With this amiibo, you'll bring Shadow Link into the game as an added layer of difficulty. In the dungeon building mode, players will be able to craft levels built from chambers they've already encountered. Scanning the Link amiibo brings Shadow Link into your custom creation, upping the challenge while offering possible rewards!

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

NintendoByNature

Never bought an amiibo but this might be the one. Also got the dreamer edition on preorder, which again, something i never buy.

NintendoByNature

Dezzy

Damn just checked the calendar and my 3 most anticipated Switch games all come out in September. Links Awakening, Spyro and Dragon Quest XI.

Lol, they should've known my personal tastes and spaced things out a bit more...

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Bass_X0

@Lilseb93 Did you not have a 3DS?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Quarth

I love the OG Link's Awakening. It might even be my favorite 2D Zelda. So I'm very much looking forward to this. It looks and sounds beautiful and the dungeon creator mode seems fun.

But yeah, as you say, @Dezzy, September is pretty packed. I will also get DQXI. And I'm interested in the physical version of Tetris 99. Oh, and the physical version of Ni No Kuni. And then comes October and November with even more games, and we're yet to receive a release date for Witcher 3...

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

Tyranexx

Quarth wrote:

and we're yet to receive a release date for Witcher 3...

Ask and ye shall receive, my friend.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Dezzy

If I hadn't already played Witcher 3 like 5 times, that would probably be on my list too.

Oh and I don't think anyone posted this new footage. Still looking super cute:

sixrings

1 player confirmed by eshop

sixrings

Dezzy

Digital Foundry covered this and say it's been improved since E3 and is nearly constant 60fps now.
Great news:

Dezzy

This thread is a bit quiet for saying it's about to come out. AND pre-orders for this were sold out at all of my usual online retailers.

1UP_MARIO

2 more sleeps

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Dezzy

@StableInvadeel

Yeah that's what I figured. A bit disappointed it's such a straight port. Would've thought adding a new dungeon or something would be a cool idea for something like this.

Well I just hope if this is successful they do the Oracle games next. Must be quite cheap if they reused the assets.

TuVictus

Strangely, I'm not as hyped for this game compared to all previous Zelda games. Hoping to be hit in the face with fun when I do get the game.

TuVictus

Eel

I'm sure it will be awesome and lots of fun.

It's just that we kinda already played it. So it's less of a "omg guyzzzz I can't waittttt" mood compared to other games.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic