Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Posts 221 to 240 of 726

NintendoByNature

@redd214 it's a real number. It'll be $60. Both Wal-Mart and best buy have it at full price so it'll be full price. People are always quick to judge other users as if their opinions don't matter on this site. I got your back ! πŸ€‘

NintendoByNature

Eel

Excuse me while I judge you all.

Please refer to my avatar to read my expression.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

I think it would be pretty sweet to see the same art style with a remake of the original LoZ. That's overdue too

NintendoByNature

Octane

Well, I'm gonna pay €40 for it, no more. Or I'll steal it from a random kid walking out the game store.

Octane

Tyranexx

It wouldn't surprise me if this game was the full $60 to be honest. I'm sure there are some enhancements, new areas, new modes, etc. that Ninty is keeping close to its chest until further notice.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Octane

Part of me says that €40 is fair for a Zelda game that's definitely smaller in scope than something like BOTW, both in actual size and playtime. But then I remembered they also asked €60 for Kirby...

Octane

Eel

Well, 60 is the most likely price. It's Zelda after all.

Still, they also have cheaper games too. So it could go either way.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

New super Mario bros u was/is $60 too. I think $40 or $50 is fair but I won't put it past Nintendo to charge full price. I'll grab it nontheless

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

nintendobynature wrote:

New super Mario bros u was/is $60 too. I think $40 or $50 is fair but I won't put it past Nintendo to charge full price. I'll grab it nontheless

To be fair, NSMBUD is technically (key word) two games rolled up into one. The original New Super Mario Bros. U retailed at a full $59.99 when it was first released as a Wii U launch game. The New Super Luigi U expansion came along later. I never bought the latter, but an old listing on Ninty's website is showing that it last retailed at $19.99.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Octane

@Blitzenexx They released a Selects version with both games for €20 though, so prices are kinda all over the place.

Octane

NintendoByNature

@Blitzenexx that's fair..but it was a port and it was short in length. I liked It either way and never played the original so I didn't mind dropping full price on it

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@Octane: We never got that Selects version across the pond, unfortunately.

@nintendobynature: I'm not saying that I agreed with it retailing at the full $60, but I think the prices of some other ports are more complaint worthy. Plus, people will usually buy the games at those prices regardless.

NintendoByNature

@Blitzenexx trust me I hear you 😁. I'm not really complaining either lol just saying I think the new links awakening will be similar in price based off recent game releases on switch. And I'm not complaining if links awakening IS $60 πŸ€‘

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

gcunit

If it turns out to only be a re-skinned Gameboy game with a few QoL changes, then I probably wouldn't even buy it, let alone at top whack. I'd rather play the original as it was originally conceived.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Tyranexx

@nintendobynature: I'll be guilty of picking it up at full price, or else any special edition that shows up. I love Zelda, and it's pretty telling that I picked up the BotW Special Edition Switch bundle before even getting a Switch.

Anti-Matter

SKTTR wrote:

I need to get used to AC not meaning just Animal Crossing or Assassin's Creed.

AC = Air Conditioner
AC = Always Crashed
AC = Animal Company
AC = Alternative Costumes
AC = Amazing Chickens
AC = Anti Corrupt
AC = Auto Cash
AC = Awaken Child
AC = Alien Corps
AC = Antagonist Clans
AC = Amateur Class
AC = Always Clean
AC = Anubis Clones
AC = Aromatic Cookies

Anti-Matter

GeoChrome

Don’t forget always cool 😎

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Dezzy

It's almost definitely gonna be $60. If they charge that for Donkey Kong port, they're definitely gonna for a new Zelda game.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic