Forums

Topic: Lets Sing 2019 Mic Lag

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

sanction

Folks, a 1 second delay on the bundled USB microphone is making the game unusable for my daughter. Wondering what we can do about it. I imagine that its the way that we hooked up and configured. Appreciate any pointers.

Connectivity:
Switch HDMI > Surround System (5.1) > HDMI TV
Mic USB > into Switch

Config:
Switch TV Output (system settings) - Automatic (tried all other options)
Doesn't appear to be any configuration / calibration options in the game itself

Thanks and Regards

sanction

GeoChrome

It might just be the peripheral. Have you looked for any possible troubleshooting/FAQ on the game’s website?

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

sanction

Thanks for the response. Seems that there’s not a lot to find online as yet. It’s a very recent release so hopefully this will change..

sanction

MoirMatrix

Exactly the same trouble...! Just received this in the post today and it’s reallt annoying I can’t find any sort of tutorial or advice online to sort it out :/

MoirMatrix

Ine

Same problem with Sing 2018, switch asks to plug in the mic, But does nog respond

Ine

Sisilly_G

Have you set the picture mode on your TV to "Game"?

What this will do is reduce the amount of processing that your TV will perform in order to display the image, which will reduce latency at the expense of image vibrancy.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.