SONIC CD (PC)
(JUST BEAT)
BORDERLANDS: GOTY (PC) 40+ HRS
EVOLAND(SWITCH) 2.8 HRS
DOOM 3 (SWITCH) 9+HRS
DRAGON QUEST XI S (SWITCH) 80+HRS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Zuljaras

So, I have finished Bloodstained Ritual of the Night on the Switch JUST from the cartridge (no updates) at 100% map and some of the best items.

I had 9 crashes in total for 11 hours of playtime. That is a lot.
There were slowdowns here and there but nothing major except for the Gremory fight. That slowdown there was bad.

All in all the game could be finished and enjoyed only from the cartridge (Lets say 20 years into the future) but the dev teams should be ashamed that they printed this on the cartridge.

Zuljaras

Zuljaras

@NintendoByNature Happy gaming

I can compare it to Symphony of the Night and Order of Ecclesia and Dawn/Aria of Sorrow the game is like a MIX of those 4 games.

For me it is very enjoyable but still the Castlevania also made by IGA are still better

Zuljaras

NintendoByNature

@Zuljaras yea I'm pretty excited. I'm more of a classic castlevania guy..but I do love Metroid games. I'm sure I'll enjoy this. I never finished aria of sorrow though

NintendoByNature

DenDen

@NintendoByNature you will like it man!

Now playing
Switch : Little Dragon Café, Gleaner Heights, my friend Pedro

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

ogo79

@the_shpydar
you know i got yer back

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

MisterMan

No one knows. They said the first one should be here around the 15th. I'm curious how much the first patch will actually address.

MisterMan

3DS Friend Code: 5301-0932-8640 | Nintendo Network ID: darkdaysahead

NintendoByNature

Well I'll be getting back from vacation tomorrow and I plan on firing up the switch version.

NintendoByNature

PCkid

@OmegaDestroyer : "So where's the Switch patch?"

I know a lot of people who could answer that question... but it's not really appropriate language to use here correctly.

Edited on by PCkid

PCkid

EvilLucario

They just need to fix the input lag and the Switch version would be ok enough. Not great but just ok.

PC is still the defacto version, especially with mods.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

leathco

I'll believe its fixed when I see it. I got the game discounted though (32 bucks) and honestly, it's not horrible so far (just recently beat what I think is the games mid-boss, shortly after you get the gravity invert ability). I just hope they don't pull a WWE 2K18 where they promise to fix it, release two patches that put a band-aid over a gushing wound, than ignore it.

leathco

BougieBeetle

I'm taking a break until that patch drops, the game is great but these weird performance issues really hold it back. I've noticed crashing seems to correlate with long periods of having the game in sleep mode, so I try to save and quit fully out during my sessions, but as the Switch is meant to travel that's not exactly ideal.

One Stage at a Time, a podcast examining classic games level by level | https://soundcloud.com/onestageatatime

scubydo

any word on a date for the patch?

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

NintendoByNature

I haven't seen anything. I was going to start my play through last night but ended up passing out by 730pm. Mostly because i was fishing at 330am ūüėč. But I'm starting tonight for sure. Patch or not

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Played for the 1st time last night for about an hour. 2 crashes where the game application just completely closed. And some moments of slow down. Not really noticing the input lag though. I'll dive back in tonight

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

@NintendoByNature Two crashes in an hour? Jesus christ. Did you update it?

NintendoByNature wrote:

I was going to start my play through last night but ended up passing out by 730pm. Mostly because i was fishing at 330am ūüėč.

Do you often go fishing in the middle of the night?

Ralizah

NintendoByNature

@Ralizah yea in just 1 hour, I had two. Can't recall that happening ever on switch. And yes I have the most recent version. Unless 1 dropped today. As for fishing. I was on vacation and when I fish on vacation. Im pretty insane when it comes to fishing and sleep. I sleep maybe 4 to 5 hours max per day and wake up all times of the night. Fishing is usually best just before Sun rise at least that's what i found. ūüėč

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

@NintendoByNature When it first launched, the final boss encounter in Mario + Rabbids was extremely unstable and crashed on me multiple times. That's pretty much it. I think it was patched pretty quickly afterward, though.

Sounds like the Switch port is in an even worse state than I thought. It's a shame that such an unstable build was allowed to go to market.

Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic