Forums

Topic: bloodstained: ritual of the night

Posts 541 to 560 of 643

glaemay

@OmegaDestroyer The other versions have random crash too and don't run too well. Yet it didn't hurt their reviews because they understand a small budget made with a new team can need some fixing patches after release since game testing is a very long and hard task. The Switch audience isn't corporate enough and can bash small budget games for small flaws even if they're good. The Switch audience really needs to lower their standards and fit with the other audience if they want good third party support.

glaemay

Zuljaras

After watching Digital Foundry video of RotN and played PS4 and Switch versions I could easily say:
Console versions of the game:

• Xbox One X version is the best looking.
  • PS4 Pro version is the best all around both in visuals and performance.
  • The Switch version is the absolute garbage of this particular game unfortunately.
GauBan

@Zuljaras I've played Bloodstained on all console platforms. Yeah the Switch is a massive downgrade (without taking into account the other bugs)

But I feel that when playing the game the PS4 Pro beats the Xbox One X version. There is just something about the water on the Xbox X makes it off. Something that the PS4 Pro doesn't have.

GauBan

Twitter:

GauBan

@Zuljaras Yeah PS4 Pro runs at 1080p with up-scaling to 4K. Yeah the Xbox One X is trying to output 4K. A few parts seemed to drop below. But it still still working on the higher resolution.

GauBan

Twitter:

ogo79

@the_shpydar yer damn right.
i got my physical copy in the mail as well, ill be sending you all the psychical rewards when they arrive. the retro guide, soundtrack, pins, buttons, butt plugs* and whatever else comes in the package.
*due to the nature of this product, we cannot take refunds or exchange

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

the_shpydar

@ogo79
Seriously awesome. Just in time to celebrate the birth of the nation the way our forefathers intended — with copious amounts of pantsless monster-whipping and Iga-branded butt plugs.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

NintendoByNature

So i actually ordered it this time and I'm not cancelling it 😁. I was going to play curse of the moon again but there's too much coming out to replay games I've beaten already.

NintendoByNature

EvilLucario

Update incoming.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-...

Lots of good stuff in here. A Switch patch expected on July 15 to reduce input lag, increase stability, and other things. Hope it works good. Currently on playthrough #3 on Nightmare Mode, which is still really fun. Cannot wait for Zangetsu Mode for even more reasons to dive back in.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

DenDen

@NintendoByNature game is good at the current state, but if you want it to be even better wait for the patch

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

CurryPowderKeg79

Waiting for the software updates.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Zuljaras

So, I have finished Bloodstained Ritual of the Night on the Switch JUST from the cartridge (no updates) at 100% map and some of the best items.

I had 9 crashes in total for 11 hours of playtime. That is a lot.
There were slowdowns here and there but nothing major except for the Gremory fight. That slowdown there was bad.

All in all the game could be finished and enjoyed only from the cartridge (Lets say 20 years into the future) but the dev teams should be ashamed that they printed this on the cartridge.

Zuljaras

@NintendoByNature Happy gaming

I can compare it to Symphony of the Night and Order of Ecclesia and Dawn/Aria of Sorrow the game is like a MIX of those 4 games.

For me it is very enjoyable but still the Castlevania also made by IGA are still better

NintendoByNature

@Zuljaras yea I'm pretty excited. I'm more of a classic castlevania guy..but I do love Metroid games. I'm sure I'll enjoy this. I never finished aria of sorrow though

NintendoByNature

DenDen

@NintendoByNature you will like it man!

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

ogo79

@the_shpydar
you know i got yer back

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic