Forums

Topic: bloodstained: ritual of the night

Posts 301 to 320 of 643

ogo79

@Zuljaras for the past 5 years i have been minimizing my collection, and other things in life. im one of those guys that had all the rare games but realized i truly didnt want them after several years.
@Dezzy sometimes i dont make sense, but as my signature says im usually always correct.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

the_shpydar

ogo79 wrote:

sometimes i dont make sense, but as my signature says im usually always correct.

Obviously, I can confirm that this is true.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Dezzy

Did they not send out review copies?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

BruceCM

I think they were working on the game right up to release, @Dezzy .... Everyone who's playing it in other forums says it's great, though Switch version next week & I pre-ordered it awhile ago....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Zuljaras

I am hoping I could get my PS4 copy later today as I asked the employee yesterday if I could sneak one early because I want to play

EvilLucario

@linq You can skip everything.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

NEStalgia

It's hilarious that the most anticipated game of the early WiiU years is finally happening long after WiiU is forgotten.

NEStalgia

EvilLucario

@NEStalgia Pour one out for our old friend.

F

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

More and more I think I'm picking this up next week.

NintendoByNature

PCkid

I'm really disappointed by the game.
I reached the end on Xbox One and it's a game that I would qualify as "not bad but not great either".

The chara-design is tasteless, the collisions are imprecise, the characters are "illuminated" constantly even in dark scenes, the tracks composed by Yamane are not bad but she did wayyyy better job long ago (It's like no tracks stay in your head), the games have some bugs totally unforgivable ( Myriam with no head in the menu screen and then, the entire game froze ! Reboot is the only way to solve the problem).
I had hiccups too which is abnormal for a game like that.

I can't recommend this game, it's a 5/10.

EDIT : I forgot one of the most important thing : the difficulty is perfect for newbies but the "Castlevafans" can play this game with their feet if they want some challenge. The game is insanely easy.

Edited on by PCkid

PCkid

EvilLucario

@PCkid Tasteless character design, what even does that mean.

Imprecise collision? Did we even play the same game?

Do you not want to see your character mid-gameplay in darker areas?

Music is subjective but I've found some great tracks, especially at the end.

No crashes/bugs here on the Steam version.

Difficulty is on par with other games in the series. And if you don't like that, use the Nightmare code and play on Hard/Nightmare.

Did we even play the same game?

NEStalgia

These budget indie games just don't do mood lighting and collision detection like the classics.
Untitled

NEStalgia

Magician

Go an email notice that my $150 backer kit is preparing to ship.

I know what I'll be playing on the 25th.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

PCkid

@EvilLucario

Yes we play the same game. You're just too kind with it for me and I'm probably too wicked for you.
I'm disappointed, you're happy... It's like that.

PCkid

CurryPowderKeg79

Well @PCkid video games are subjective so it's always an opinion on weather a game is good or bad. But your opinion seems to be only supported by a small group of people at the moment. As the majority of critics opinions seem to give this game a 8 or above while the gaming community is mostly giving this game a 9 or above. But like i said games are subjective so your opinion is not wrong.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

PCkid

@BacklogBlues

There is a part of subjectiveness and another one of objectiveness.

I really think that the game is overhyped because :

Iga
Almost 6 million dollars for the kickstater campaign
People of today are generally more followers than leaders

I'm convinced of one thing.
You take the same game, the exact replica BUT made by an unknown indie team, 90% of the people who claim that Bloodstained is great/awesome/amazing/GOTY wouldn't even talk about it anymore.

Edited on by PCkid

PCkid

CurryPowderKeg79

I can't argue with any of that @PCkid. And as the game goes i haven't played the game yet so i don't know if it is what i would consider to be great, good, ok, or bad game.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

PCkid

@BacklogBlues

I finished the game, that's why I talk about it.
It's not a disaster like Mighty n°9 was but it's not great as Order of Ecclasia or Aria of Sorrow for example.
It's a game with a lack of everything and I really ask myself a question : WHAT THEY DID WITH $6.000.000 ?

If the answer is Bloodstained (which cost $40 BTW), yeah I can legitimately say : it's a rip off !

PCkid

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic