Forums

Topic: bloodstained: ritual of the night

Posts 281 to 300 of 643

GameOtaku

@Ralizah
They are local brick and mortar stores that need to be supported rather than helping a faceless impersonal online store. I've not had any major issues with either.

GameOtaku

Ralizah

@GameOtaku lol

Gamestop and especially Walmart are every bit as "faceless and impersonal" as Amazon. They're not ma and pa stores that depend on the generosity of the locals to stay open.

And even if they were, it wouldn't change my point: they're not great places to preorder games unless you're going for vanilla versions of big releases. With all the weeb titles you enjoy playing, Amazon would be a much better place to get your games.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

GameOtaku

@Ralizah
Local and down the road convenience. I can pay in cash a little at a time until it's paid off compared to having to drop $50+ at one time.

And you are one to talk about "weeb" games dude.

GameOtaku

Ralizah

@GameOtaku Hey, I don't care where you get your games. Just pointing out that Amazon is good for a lot of the sort of games you enjoy, and that Gamestop and Walmart are not down home little underdogs fighting for survival against faceless corporate forces. They ARE faceless corporate forces.

Also, you can very easily pay off Amazon preorders a little at a time, too. I never drop $60 for games at a time when I preorder them. I gradually pay them off over a period of months from the comfort of my computer.

You know I love my weeb games. Not Neptunia games, of course. Even I have standards.

Edited on by Ralizah

GameOtaku

@Ralizah
Difference is you deal with actual people in a store, hold and check out the merchandise prior to purchase and if problems arise you can return or exchange in a matter of minutes compared to weeks for shipping. I've bought inticreates games through GameStop like the Azure Striker pack and recently Dragon Marked for Death. Not everyone feels safe buying online, I certainly don't. I don't even have Internet at home don't forget.

GameOtaku

Ralizah

@GameOtaku Buying online is perfectly safe. I mean, as safe as anything else. Identity theft can happen even if you maintain a low online profile.

I don't know how you do it, man. Internet is practically as essential to my life as electricity. I'm not even sure how people got by during the last 99.99999999999999999999999999999% of human history without internet. Thankfully, I'm still young enough to only barely remember life before the internet was a daily part of it.

ogo79

@BruceCM
damn its not real!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SwitchForce

@Ralizah You clearly don't know what life outside the internet is and that is a sad life to hear your in that position because you did it to yourself. You talk about mom and pop store and yet you buy from Amazon. Clearly contradiction in itself and getting yourself caught is clearly not looking good for you.

@Ralizah "Gamestop and especially Walmart are every bit as "faceless and impersonal" as Amazon. They're not ma and pa stores that depend on the generosity of the locals to stay open."

You fail to realize Bahemont like Amazon will charge you to send back compare to mom and pop store you don't get charged for unopened returns or exchanges same day. So stop with the pandering you already got yourself caught Trolling now.

SwitchForce

ogo79

update mini 82
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-...
being the well rounded vampire hunter that i am, i am here to tell you there will be a nice update # 83 tomorrow.
im handsome.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Magician

I wonder if my backer kit will arrive sooner or later than June 25th?

Edit: According to the comment section for the most recent update, Switch backers should get their kit on launch day. No delay, other than arriving a week later than other platforms.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Dezzy

Lol I like this guy's style.

Although to be honest, it looked completely fine already, and it doesn't look much better now. It's an average looking game and I really don't care. I care how well it plays.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

ogo79

update 83:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-...
@Magician so i guess switch backers get the goodies in the mail on time...and i paste:
ALCHEMIST'S TREASURE

featuring special backer-exclusive content and slipcase, plus a keychain, lapel pin, soundtrack CD (and digital album), a retro strategy booklet, and your name in the credits!
some of that stuff seems it goes with the physical boxed version...i wonder how they are going to do this. i got the physical and digital backer exclusive content for both

the_shpydar wrote:

CurryPowderKeg79

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon the retro 8 bit looking Limited Run Game is now up for preorder at Best Buy if you missed it the first time. And if you get Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night at Best Buy you get a sweet Steel Case Cover. (Could be preorders Only don't know)

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

SwitchForce

Some for those getting LRG games did anyone play theirs yet? Is this the same game version.

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

NintendoByNature

All I know is I ordered thru best buy and I just really hope its good. I know alot of ppl are on the fence but we'll sse.

NintendoByNature

ogo79

this will be my last post on this and anything castlevania related. i have decided to drop these games. sticking to the games i like more.

the_shpydar wrote:

Dezzy

@ogo79

You were like the main person posting in this thread. That makes no sense.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic