Forums

Topic: bloodstained: ritual of the night

Posts 241 to 260 of 643

ogo79

@RR529
its gonna be a good game

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Dezzy

@ogo79

Are you a backer? Are the various demos good?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

ogo79

@Dezzy
oh hell yes im a backer lol.
a multiple copy backer at that.
however i refuse to try the demo.
im gonna wait until the game comes out and a few months after ill delve into it.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Vinny

Not really surprised about the Vita version being cancelled tbh.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ogo79

@Vinny
the thing is, people are going to complain no matter what. whatever sales they end up refunding they will just get back from all the non backers once its out lol.

the_shpydar wrote:

StuTwo

I’m sure this’ll still be a great game & the delays should help with that & I'm really looking forwards to it. But...

...after Hollow Knight I can’t help thinking thy might have missed the boat a little. Hollow Knight isn’t quite to Metroidvania games what BoTW was to open world games but it’s not far off. It certainly feels to me like the biggest and most satisfying evolutionary step forward for the genre in about 20 years.

Long gestating games like this run the risk of feeling a little “out of time” when such a big landmark in the same genre has hit during the waiting period.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

ogo79

@StuTwo
you mean you feel hollow knight kinda put the nail in the coffin for comparison to ritual of the night?

the_shpydar wrote:

StuTwo

@ogo79 nailed it.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

ogo79

@StuTwo
im gonna pretend you didnt say that. lol
well see when rotn comes out

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

greetings frame rate sensitive gamers of the new millennium,
update 74:
Untitled
are you tough enough to handle killer barber?
Untitled

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-...

the_shpydar wrote:

the_shpydar

Untitled

Fun fact, this isn't him dressed for Halloween. That's just what he wears when having brunch.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Cobalt

"For this month's update, we have an incredible support who will be joining the Bloodstained team. Can you guess who ? It's WayForward!"

Yayy, this game is a joke from the start...
5.5 Million Dollars on kickStarter in May 2015 with a release date planned for March 2017... and now 1 month before 2019, The Iga team needs talented people like WayForward to help ???

Untitled

Cobalt

GeoChrome

@Cobalt This is one of the few times that I have agreed with you and this project seems to not be going anywhere. After almost 4 years with a team of talented developers, they can’t even finish an homage to a game franchise that hasn’t been good for years. Hope that this won’t be another Last Guardian situation.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

SwitchForce

This kickstarter is going and going and seems like it endless development. I think they are pushing their limits with supporters and investors.

SwitchForce

Dezzy

This does seem to be a long development process for a fairly mid-level game, in terms of its production values.
This isn't AAA open-world.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

ogo79

although i can understand the concern, unlike most kickstarters at least they have a conscience of quality by letting other people continually step in and help. that can be taken good or bad. im a person that seeks a silver lining in everything and i have faith in the project. not just because im a backer. name the last "metroidvania" iga put out that sucked.

PolarExperience wrote:

they can’t even finish an homage to a game franchise that hasn’t been good for years.

what would you consider the last good castlevania game? harmony of despair is fantastic. its been a while but its fantastic.

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic