Forums

Topic: bloodstained: ritual of the night

Posts 221 to 240 of 643

ogo79

@Zuljaras
yes i believe this is correct. i remember hearing there was a variant of harmony of dissonance or aria. for some reason i always thought cotm for gba was the only battery based game in the series. maybe thats because of the double pack i had...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Zuljaras

@ogo79 Yeah. The Double pack is supreme! There are only 2 things that are weird with it. Harmony of dissonance has some items replaced and if you insert the cartridge in DS with new save of Down of Sorrow it will not give you Rare Ring at the start of the game.

ogo79

@Zuljaras
i believe i heard of that somewhere on http://www.vgmuseum.com/mrp/
that site has loads of castlevania crap.
if i didnt find it there it was omewhere else

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Zuljaras
yep. when i did symphony, all 3 gba and all 3 ds castlevania games i made sure i got full castle completion, all souls and weapons too. whats crazy is that i beat all 7 of those games one after the other. that was pretty hardcore. the bloodstained games will be no different. that retro strategy guide for ritual of the night is gonna be nice

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

what is a man?

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

that is quite nice.
im glad its not trump in that picture

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

whats up weirdos, cry babies, frame rate whiners and other special needs gamers out there.
ogo79 here with another update:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-...
something else to complain about so have at it

the_shpydar wrote:

Dezzy

@ogo79

I'll be a framerate whiner when the Vita version runs at 20fps.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

ogo79

@Dezzy
haha

the_shpydar wrote:

Dezzy

Assuming they're still planning a Vita version?

ogo79

@Dezzy
its gonna be download only for vita

the_shpydar wrote:

Dezzy

I'm gonna be pedantic and point out that it says it's set in England but there are no castles that look anything like that in England.
You need to go to Germany or maybe Switzerland for that kind of castle.

EvilLucario

God I need this game. I've been craving a Metroidvania like Symphony of the Night and Order of Ecclesia for like ages.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

RR529

This wasn't even on my radar at first, but after downloading Curse of the Moon recently, I have to say it's won me over.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic