Forums

Topic: bloodstained: ritual of the night

Posts 201 to 220 of 643

ogo79

update 64:
thank god it has nothing to do with n64
its backer survey time!
"We really want to do everything we can to give our fans a voice and listen to you as much as possible, so don’t miss your chance to tell us what you think and shape our future decisions on everything from release dates, how we’re doing with the community and how we can improve, to DLC, what (if anything) we should do about the exclusive in-game content, pricing for the game and more! "
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-...
i told them the fans that eat pineapple pizza, the game should cost them way way more than i pitched in.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

JasmineDragon

@ogo79 Dude. Everyone who buys this game should have to sign a statement affirming that ham and pineapple pizza is life.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

the_shpydar

JasmineDragon wrote:

@ogo79 Dude. Everyone who buys this game should have to sign a statement affirming that ham and pineapple pizza is life.

If by "life" you mean "abomination unto God" then yes, i agree.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

JasmineDragon

the_shpydar wrote:

JasmineDragon wrote:

👹 I love it. I like to get different things, sometimes that means a weirdly sweet and tangy pizza.

Also, I really love the look of this game!

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

ogo79

JasmineDragon wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

JasmineDragon wrote:

👹 I love it. I like to get different things, sometimes that means a weirdly sweet and tangy pizza.

Also, I really love the look of this game!

i would rather eat a used urinal cake than to eat pineapple on a pizza.
what is a pineapple pizza?
a miserable little pile of secrets.

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

update 65
because they keep coming back to back...
"Development Update - Quests and a Mini-Game Update (Plus Important Platform Deadline Information)"
Untitled
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-...
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

EvilLucario

Wall chicken! One Castlevania tradition I always loved.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Why did eating chicken make pop rocks fall onto her boob?

...at least that's what it looks like.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ogo79

@kkslider5552000
the question is...whos gonna eat those pop rocks?

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

EvilLucario

Curse of the Moon sounds FAR too much like Castlevania: Circle of the Moon on the GBA, which I absolutely hate.

But hey this shouldn't be too bad.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

ogo79

@EvilLucario
what were the things you hated about circle of the moon?
i know most people said the game looked too dark but that problem was solved on better consoles besides the original gba system. im assuming its not that you hated. i love all the gba and ds castlevania games personally. im on castlevania harmony of despair right now and ive got a lot of work to do on it. lol

the_shpydar wrote:

EvilLucario

@ogo79 The controls. I hate how running is, and walking is too slow. And the card system was just not very fun at all. No thanks, I'll rather play Aria/Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, or my personal favorite Order of Ecclesia.

kkslider5552000

Tbh, this random prequel game I didn't know was a thing until this trailer came out, looks better than most video games. Heck yeah I'll take a new Castlevania 3

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

EvilLucario

Yeah, I'll pick it up too. I love Classicvanias, and I'm itching for a new type. There's only so much I can get from replaying Castlevania 1, 3-4, and Rondo of Blood.

ogo79

EvilLucario wrote:

@ogo79 The controls. I hate how running is, and walking is too slow. And the card system was just not very fun at all. No thanks, I'll rather play Aria/Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, or my personal favorite Order of Ecclesia.

the card system in cotm was very hardcore to say the least lol.
the unicorn and black dog cards were very hard to obtain.
i still loved it.

the_shpydar wrote:

the_shpydar

I keep meaning to one day buy that GBA combo cart that has Aria and Harmony on it, but i'm always wary of buying used GBA games that rely on battery/saves.

Also, i get easily distracted...Hey, that dog has a poofy tail!
runs after it into traffic

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Zuljaras

@the_shpydar I was lucky and found one on eBay from Italy that cost me just 40$. After that I decided that I must have them also separate. Collecting those cartridges is like a disease. Especially if the product is your favourite franchise!

ogo79

@the_shpydar
dude i could have just mailed that to you. i traded it in with the double pack manual because i downloaded those games on my wii u. you know i prefer having downloads over carts. but the double pack doesnt use a battery. the only gba castlevania that does is circle of the moon. i really like having all 3 of those on my wii u

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic