Forums

Topic: bloodstained: ritual of the night

Posts 161 to 180 of 643

Super_Gravy

@ogo79

Apparently no one answer the questions about the exclusive items according to them. And I don't remember answering about exclusive items. So I check on the Kickstarter pledge rewards and I don't see it anywhere on the pledge. I'm in the $125 Alchemist's Treasure tier.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

ogo79

@Super_Gravy
the thing we get is our name in the credits. im pretty much on the same tier as you, but i have the backer exclusive digital game with the backer exclusive physical copy.
the option to give the name you want is in our surveys.
let me know if thats what you were inquiring

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

oh, the digital game you are getting is different from the physical one.
yer digital version doesnt include the exclusive weapon or secret boss.
but yer physical one does.
the "special backer digital edition" is the one that has the exclusives.
to make it simple,
yer digital copy is the 25 dollar game minus the extras in yer physical copy.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Super_Gravy

Ahh interesting! I did not know about that.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Luna_110

The game seems to be shaping up nicely. Miriam's animation is far better than it was on the demo last E3.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

ogo79

@FGPackers
im glad for yer excitement
for those of you that dont know @FGPackers provided update 53, as 52 just came out itself.
i knew this guy was a true vampire hunter...

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

StuTwo

This looks astonishingly good.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

Spoony_Tech

Did they officially say no Wii U? I just assume by now that it has jumped to the Switch. Just imagine this game on the go!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Tsurii I see on the previous page they had the Switch version running. Last I heard they said the Wii U wasn't looking good and were considering moving it or something like that.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Zuljaras

There are 2 cases that the game will be on the go - Nintendo Switch and PS Vita. I am still surprised that they will release it on the Vita and it will be physical ... mmm collectors dream!!!

ogo79

@Zuljaras
this is gonna be one kickstarter game that will be worth it

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic