Forums

Topic: bloodstained: ritual of the night

Posts 121 to 140 of 643

ogo79

KO-Cub wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

this game is going to be another great "metroidvania"

Is that all you have to say?
Who are you, and why are you haunting me with such a term?

dude, i have way too much to say about his games. "metroidvania" was quoted by me because i feel the term is overused myself. everything these days goes by that.
who am i you ask?
ive never needed a boat because i can walk on water.
i was gonna ask who you are as well, then i decided to gaze at yer profile and i seen this:
"KO-Cub
I'm nothing special."

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

Andyliini wrote:

It's actually IGAvania, as the creator likes to call it. Especially when the inspiration for IGA-like Castlevania did not come from Metroid, but from Zelda.

was it not obvious when i quoted it like "metroidvania"?
i dont know how much more i can dumb things down on here for people.
i can assure you im the last person that needs schooling on the series

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

the_shpydar

Also, y'all need to recognize that @ogo79 is the last true descendant of the Belmont clan, and has slain more vampires than Buffy and Blade combined. He wields a whip with mad skills that would make Indiana Jones jealous, and he doesn't need Holy Water as his merest gaze can bring destruction to the unworthy.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

Also, y'all need to recognize that @ogo79 is the last true descendant of the Belmont clan, and has slain more vampires than Buffy and Blade combined. He wields a whip with mad skills that would make Indiana Jones jealous, and he doesn't need Holy Water as his merest gaze can bring destruction to the unworthy.

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

bloodstained e3 demo.
yeah so this makes my eyes smile as hard as they can.

the_shpydar wrote:

Spoony_Tech

Yeah that looks great. This won't be even close to another Mighty Number 9.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ryno

This game is trash. Anybody know how I can get my money back?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

ogo79

@Ryno
i dont give refunds.
.ever.
i can always charge you more if you need to be reminded of how you were better off beforehand.

and now new update:
demo play available now to 60 plus tier.
Untitled
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-...
im actually not even gonna try the demo. i can wait. and no im not giving code out to anyone.

the_shpydar wrote:

Ryno

@ogo79: Curse you!

Hey, I am at the $60 tier and thinking about upgrading to the $150 for that artbook, whatcha think?

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

ogo79

@Ryno
yeah you should do it.
i thought you were referring to the alchemist treasure at first.
i guess im still the only chemist here!
well heres a picture of my laboratory
Untitled
its all safe to drink. after all, has anyone noticed any mental side effects it caused me?
of course not...

the_shpydar wrote:

Ryno

@ogo79: why only Alchemist?

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

ogo79

@Ryno
im after the strategy guide.
but im sure its gonna pop off on fangamer as a single anyways. lol
hey, hows that mighty no 9 tattoo going?

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

the_shpydar

Attention all people who are jumping on the "it's another Mighty No. 9!" bandwagon ...
You are idiots. No sugar-coating it.

You.
Are.
Idiots.

When this game is finally released, we shall all bask in the glory of IGAvania (and OGOvania, of course )

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

You.
Are.
Idiots.

i agree, plus they are idiots

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

faint wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

You.
Are.
Idiots.

i agree, plus they are idiots

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic