Forums

Topic: Just dance (2018) Handheld

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Sisilly_G

@SBOY : None of the Just Dance games are not supported in handheld mode. You will need at least one Joy-Con (not attached to the console) to play, or a mobile phone with the Just Dance controller app.

Fortunately, you can still navigate the menus in handheld mode, but you can only watch the videos; the game won't track your movement or score you for shaking the console around.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

SBOY

But it sound more like the tabletop mode no? I understand that I can listen to the video but it's not playing it in handheld... 🤷

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

Sisilly_G

You can't "play" the game in handheld mode, no.

Only docked/tabletop.

The back cover indicates that the software is still (mostly) functional in handheld mode, whereas other games, such as Super Mario Party and Fun! Fun! Animal Park won't even let you do anything in handheld mode.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

• Page 1 of 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.