Forums

Topic: It's 2019, Nintendo....

Posts 21 to 35 of 35

Bevinator

This year is looking so good game wise. Keep it all on track Nintendo!

they say that life’s a carousel, spinning fast you’ve got to ride it well. The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It’s heaven and hell.

My Nintendo: Bevinator

ThanosReXXX

It's 2019, Nintendo. Where are the sequels and/or HD remakes of Wave Race and 1080 Snowboarding?
And where the hell is our teaser video with some ACTUAL gameplay footage for Metroid Prime 4, so we can either become VERY hyped, or prematurely disappointed?

Oh, and why don't you FINALLY enlighten us concerning what's going on with Pikmin 4?
I'm pretty sure @Octane would also like to know the what's what, where that game is concerned...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

LadyCharlie

It's 2019, Nintendo...
...make a mainline Zelda game where the resurrected hero is a woman, you cowards.

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

SwitchForce

A better improved Voice supported would be a 2019 start.

SwitchForce

EvilLucario

@shaneoh If it means getting good games, I'll gladly take it :^]

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

1UP_MARIO

It’s 2019 Nintendo. Where is the NX

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Don

Re-release the original NES, Super NES and Game Boy consoles with the original box, manual, inserts and re-release all first party classic games made for the systems with original packaging and maps.

Don

Magician

I'm ready for Switch Pro. I'm ready to hear/see what Retro Studios has been working on. Then later this year, once the Switch passes the lifetime sales of the Xbox One, I'll be eager to hear what third party games are coming. And later this year, once the Switch becomes the leading console in Japan, I'll be eager to see the flood of Japanese developers jump on the Switch bandwagon.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SwitchForce

Don wrote:

Re-release the original NES, Super NES and Game Boy consoles with the original box, manual, inserts and re-release all first party classic games made for the systems with original packaging and maps.

Sarcasm or not keep dreaming those aren't coming back. There plenty of used games out there and retro consoles that will play those games again.

SwitchForce

StuTwo

It's 2019, Nintendo... did you know that if you add all 4 digits together they equal 12, that 12 is divisible by 3 and, therefore, that 2019 is also divisible by 3?

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

bluemage1989

Its 2019 Nintendo if I can't have full on graphic sexual relations with my characters I am cancelling my preorder and selling my Switch. What are you gaaaaay??!!??!!

bluemage1989

Zidentia

We need a better and customizable GUI. The offering is bland and lacks the polish of the Wii. I love the Switch but I really miss the personalized feel of the Wii interface where it offered news, weather etc. If the battery life is a concern make it switch to minimized for portable use or allow end user control of it. And for craps sake bring back Battle Toads.

Zidentia

GeoChrome

It’s 2019, Nintendo, where are the memes?

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.