Forums

Topic: "I would buy a Nintendo Switch solely for THESE non-Nintendo games"

Posts 101 to 120 of 120

adamkop

Whitewatermoose wrote:

I wouldn't buy the system for just one or two games, I want to see a jack of all trades system:

Final fantasy VII:R
star wars trilogy rogue squadron trilogy hd
RE2 Remake,

These would put me over even if Nintendo had nothing more than Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon for the first year.
Heck, I'm going to play Rogue Leader right now because it's just too good. Stupid game haunts me for 15 years and I still can't get enough.

adamkop

CaPPa

Star Wars Battlefront 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Monster Hunter 5
Fatal Frame 6
Trauma Team 2
Red Steel 3
Star Wars Rogue Squadron

CaPPa

Luna_110

I doubt we will ever again see a Rogue Squadron game, though, considering its developer went out of business and the rights to the game and that title must be a mess...

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Roam85

Likely:
Rocket League
Sonic Mania
Marvel vs. Capcom
Injustice 2
Final Fantasy
Some new River City Ransom like the one on 3DS
Another Nintendo Franchise Warriors
Fast Racing Neo 2
Runbow 2
Shovel Knight 2

Less Likely:
A Hudson franchise, like Bonk, Bloody Roar, or Bomberman
A Konami franchise, like Castlevania, or Metal Gear.
Mutant League Sports Revival
Mega Man X9
Mega Man 11
Streets of Rage 4

Roam85

DB-S_RE

For me:
1. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (or complete edition of xenoverse 1&2)
2. Resident Evil Revelations 1 (doesn't matter if it's port from Wii U)
3. Resident Evil 2 remake or next revelations 3
4. Final fantasy 15 & Final Fantasy VII remake (why they never consider to remake FF8?)
5. J Star Victory VS plus sequel
I will get switch day 1 for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 alone (has been dragon ball fan since I'm a kid).
If 3 of those titles above coming to switch, I may get 2 units (for collection purpose )

DB-S_RE

Bolt_Strike

My work has PS4s in the break room (which is just plain awesome BTW) and I've been playing Watch Dogs and loving it. So I'd like to see one or both Watch Dogs games on the Switch.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

PrincessSugoi

Sonic (already coming)
Dragon Quest (already coming)
Ace Attorney (usually comes on Nintendo consoles anyway)
Story of Seasons (same as above)
Senran Kagura (same as above)
Tekken 7 (pretty confident the Switch will get this but you never know...)
FF VII:R (pretty confident about this too unless the Switch proves to be a sales failure by the time this releases)
Hello Neighbor (one of the games I'm most excited for this year but it's currently PC only. It's an UE4 title though so it could happen)
Killer Instinct (the least likely on this list but a girl can hope and dream, eh?)

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Nintendo_Ninja

1. Dragon Quest 10/11
I have doubts that DQ 11 will come to the west since 10 never did, but I would buy either one if they came out.
2. Overwatch
If they add in some Nintendo themed content it would make it even better.
3. Good FIFA/NFL port
A port not lacking in features that the other platforms have.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

OorWullie

If I'm honest,there are not too many if any 3rd party titles of the last decade or so I've played that would get me to go out and buy a new system for it's sequel /prequel /Remake /Remaster whatever.I own a a few 3rd party retail titles on Wii U and I had loads on Wii but I'm struggling to think of anything that would make a definite system seller for me.Rory Mcilroy Golf if it has motion maybe (TW 09 was superb) ,Resident Evil 7 possibly if it turns out well,maybe even Sonic Mania.Part of that is my fault for only buying Nintendo consoles and missing out on loads but with the ones that do come to Nintendo consoles,I usually prefer my 1st party games over them.Going back to the Gamecube era and before,there is loads of non Nintendo stuff that could get me to go out and buy a system.Dreamcast VC would soon tempt me,proper sequels to some of Sega's 90's classics and I'd be there day one,VC Arcade making a return with again more Sega 90's classics in HD with online play and leaderboards and I'd be camped out overnight.One game I'd love to see a proper sequel to is the Strike series from EA,maybe based around the Jungle again.Keep with the isometric view from before but have the option to switch to cockpit view for taking out certain targets.This would be a definite system seller for me.

Edited on by OorWullie

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

SPMarioSousa95

NBA
Red Dead Redemption 2
Mass Effect Andromeda
FIFA
LEGO Dimensions
Assassin's Creed
Overwatch
Bayonetta 3

SPMarioSousa95

Bass_X0

I really we hope we get more Dragon Quest games.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Leon_Kennedy

FIFA/pro evo, madden if there the full versions

Final fantasy (a proper one, not the crap spin offs Nintendo gets)

A Tales ... of game which I think is confirmed

A proper fire emblem game

A good resident evil

Leon_Kennedy

KamauPotter

I'd love to see some of the old or older franchises resurrected - Wave Race, Castlevania, F-Zero...are the ones that come immediately to mind.

KamauPotter

KamauPotter

Mario Sunshine HD, and also another Red Steel game would interest me greatly also.

KamauPotter

nf_2

If there was a new Skies of Arcadia game, I'd be hard pressed to pass that up. Otherwise the Tales of series is one that I always enjoy, but I've passed up on non-Nintendo entries before without caring a ton.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

jump

I wonder if people are reading the title of the thread properly as I'm seeing a lot of Ninty titles being asked for.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

fihsu

Would get me to buy Switch for certain:
Towerfall
Overwatch

fihsu

Souldin

I can't remember quite what I put down initially, and of course I'm always safe in the knowledge that I know there will be Switch games that I'll want to play in the future, but I am pretty much going to be getting a Switch just for Super Bomberman R.

It was my favourite game shown, I screamed with delight at seeing, and is the only launch title I plan on getting with the Switch. I think after Super Bomberman R, the next game I want is either I Am Setsuna, Puyo Puyo Tetris, or ARMS. I'll have to check that game list Nintendo put out.

Yeah, Super Bomerman R alone has assured me that getting the Switch day one will be worth it!

I'm Souldin, older brother of the Grin Brothers YouTube channel, and writer over on DeviantART.

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6557-6769 | Nintendo Network ID: Souldin | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

new Jet Set Radio
classic arcade-style Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (new realistic Skate-game would be cool, too)

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.