Forums

Topic: i need some friends

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

xxyoranxx

please add me

Edited on by gcunit

xxyoranxx

Akuza89

There is a thread at the top of the switch forums for friends / multiplayer friends you know..?

Akuza89

ThanosReXXX

Topic locked in 1... 2...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tasuki

Sure I will add you to the spammer list.... If only I could here.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ThanosReXXX

@Tasuki You can: just select report instead of reply...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Tasuki Then why ask mention "if only I could", if you already know? And I don't feel the need to do it:
I trust the admins enough to monitor this themselves. So far, they haven't failed us yet...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX

@Tasuki It's really quite simple: I trust them to take care of spam, and because they monitor the forum topics, I don't necessarily have to report it/tell them about it. Several topics have already been locked today, so I trust they will eventually catch this one too.

ThanosReXXX

@Tasuki Obviously, it's not quite the same as being able to add a user to a spam filter yourself, but ultimately, the result is the same.

Tasuki

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@Tasuki Then why ask mention "if only I could", if you already know? And I don't feel the need to do it:
I trust the admins enough to monitor this themselves. So far, they haven't failed us yet...

Casue technically I can't and honestly it was just a smart *** comment. It's just getting old seeing add Me threads when we clearly have a FC thread but people just choose to ignore.

My Backlog

ThanosReXXX

@Tasuki Agreed on that. Basically, it's all newbies, who have apparently rushed into the comments/forums to make a post, without ever having bothered with the site rules...

Oh, well...

Tasuki

@ThanosReXXX Yep I guess maybe they should have it where before you can post you have to read through the rules and then click on something after you read it like some sites do with agreements and stuff.

My Backlog

ThanosReXXX

@Tasuki I don't exactly remember anymore if that's the case here, but let's be honest: who reads all that?
I click on agree all the time, and then just review and revise settings later, if I want to.

Most of the time, it's so much text to scroll through, that 9 out of 10 people will probably skip reading it altogether, and just click on agree or proceed...

gcunit

xxyoranxx wrote:

i need some friends

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.