Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (Switch)

Posts 101 to 120 of 146

Grumblevolcano

@Meowpheel Wish I knew that years ago, there were plenty of times I just missed the S rank time which could've been avoided if I didn't bother collecting the items.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Yosheel

@Grumblevolcano yeah it's something the game should tell you.

I found out after I forgot to pick up the material from a boss before the level ended, but it still appeared in the materials screen.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DarthNocturnal

I believe a tutorial screen mentions it somewhere. But I still grab what I can because “oh, shiny“.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

DiscoGentleman

Meowpheel wrote:

You have never had to pick them up. They always appear in your items regardless.

wait, what, seriously

Please understand: if you are going to send me a friend request, @ tag me at the same time or your request will be ignored.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6154-3556-8607 | 3DS Friend Code: 5112-3638-7349 | My Nintendo: DinoJP | Nintendo Network ID: DiscoGentleman | Twitter:

Yosheel

By buying large sd cards and deciding which games to buy digital and which not.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

I just hear people say they always go digital, ugh...lol.
I'm still getting the game digitally, but, geez...xD

EDIT: Now that I think about it, am I able to easily swap out SD cards? Like I store a bunch of games on one, and the second could have another group of games? Just wondering, though if I ever get another SD card I may just get a bigger size at that point.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Yosheel

I dunno. Tried that with the vita but it was very bothersome. Not sure how the switch reacts to SD card swapping.

I'm getting this physical btw. If only because it costed almost half the price of the digital download. (Got some Amazon promotions and discounts stacked on it).

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

DarthNocturnal

All digital is easier to manage on systems that use HDDs. Flash storage costs a lot more, for a lot less. And since Switch games are console-sized (compared to 3DS)... yeah.

It's a bit of a mismatch, but one that can't be helped.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

DonkeyDiddyKong

60fps docked and 30fps undocked with dips which is disappointing. The difference between them graphically isn't that big.

DonkeyDiddyKong

RR529

How difficult is this compared to Fire Emblem Warriors?

I put over 50 hours into that one, and really like that you didn't have to hold on to your original fort in the story mode (just had to keep Lianna/Rowan, or some other key character, alive), and that the stipulation didn't pop up until History Mode. I felt that helped me gradually get into it, if that makes sense. Is that the same here?

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

MisterPi

I'm super surprised and bummed they didn't use the huge benefit that would have been wireless local play. Isn't one of the huge downsides of limiting local to one console the fact that it can only render half as many enemies? Wouldn't allowing for each person to have their own console alleviate that during co op missions where enemy kills in a certain amount of time are important?

MisterPi

Yosheel

You do need to watch out for your own base. But I don't remember having to rush back to protect it being super common.

A nice side effect of the dumber AI, is that your controllable allies won't stray away from the target you gave them, so you can safely leave them at strategic locations to jump back to them when you need to.

(Like seriously Sakura, please just stay there I'll be with you in a se- No! Marth there's still enemies there!)

Other than that, the owl statues help.

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

BenGrimm

I put a ton of hours into the Wii U and 3DS version. Looking forward to the combination of both games as both had good elements to them.

BenGrimm

ValhallaOutcast

@Yosheel it handles swapping SD cards very easy but its still up to you to remember what SD card has what games on it because when you take the SD card out the games will still display on the main screen just it will have a SD card logo if the SD card is not in

so more than 2 SD cards and it be hard to remember what one you need to put in

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic