Forums

Topic: Games you think should be on Switch, but aren't

Posts 121 to 140 of 147

BruceCM

Yeah, it'd be great if they did all Switch, @SNES64DD .... Then, I'm sure there'll be more when they finish Trails of Cold Steel

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Popeye86

I'd LOVE the Trails of Cold Steel-games on the Switch too!

But my first picks would be the following:

1. Persona 4 Golden - The best game in history in my book
2. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - A Wii U classic that deserves a second chance
3. Persona 5 - because come on!
4. Literally ANY of the Yakuza games! Please SEGA, make it happen?
5. Muv-Luv Trilogy - among the best VN:s out there, would be perfect on Switch!

Popeye86

Twitter:

C-Chakra

@SNES64DD @BruceCM are those the old Dragon Slayer games that turned into the Legend of Heroes series? I would be absolutely keen to give them a playthrough even though they are unrelated story and world-wise. Somehow I think Falcom are kinda done with them though unfortunately.

On the positive side they have recently announced a new game, presumably trilogy/arc for Trails, hitting the 10th game now, is quite the epic saga.

Also Ys 9 for Switch would be good news. I don't really get Falcom's obsession with Sony, they seem a better fit for switch since the visuals aren't particularly current-gen or anything. Pretty low-end for PS4 gamers when they have things like Red Dead Redemption 2. Maybe it's s Japanese market thing, they have always claimed their fanbase is PC and Sony.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

C-Chakra

@Popeye86 Never played a Persona game even though I hear them mentioned constantly. Wouldn't mind checking them out. Definitely!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Cissero

One game I really miss on Switch is Maplestory (with an offline zone-out modus when you don't have internet available). They showed ability wise it's very much doable (Maplestory M), all they would have to do is make it according to the wishes of the community (Old School Runescape style).

Another thing that would be cool is a half-decent 3D MMORPG being available. (WoW, GW2, there are so many)

Edited on by Cissero

A proud Switch owner that's always working on the impossible mission of clearing his backlog.

BruceCM

I'm sure Ys IX will Switch (& get localised), @C-Chakra .... The 1st games were Dragon Slayers: Legend of Heroes but Trails in the Sky were later

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Popeye86

@C-Chakra They are absolutely amazing, especislly 3-5. The Vita version of 4 added a lot of content and is by far the best in the series. The characters, combat, story and music are all incredible so I'd really enjoy a Switch port of 4.

Popeye86

Twitter:

Taffy

Dragon's Crown, nuff said

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

SNES64DD

@Popeye86 Could be wrong but TMS#FE is stuck on the Wii U.
I wonder what crossover game they will do this generation?

SNES64DD

Switch Friend Code: SW-6514-9557-3207 | My Nintendo: SNES64DD | Nintendo Network ID: SNES64DD

SNES64DD

@C-Chakra Yes. I believe all LoH games are great games and yes like the early Persona titles I think the developer/publisher is done with them too.

SNES64DD

Switch Friend Code: SW-6514-9557-3207 | My Nintendo: SNES64DD | Nintendo Network ID: SNES64DD

Monkeido

I don't know how many of these have been posted before, but here goes:
1. Faster than Light
2. Luftrausers
3. RimWorld
4. Super House of Dead Ninjas
5. La-Mulana
6. Plants vs Zombies (a new one would be nice)
7. "All" good old point and click games with gyro and touch controls

EDIT: Now that I thought about my last point.. a remake of Hotel Dusk and it's sequel Last Window, would be amazing.

Edited on by Monkeido

Monkeido

Astrall27

Chrono Trigger and Castlevanis SotN. Also FF6.

Astrall27

Magician

@Flipster

Nice necro-bump. My top five most desired ports would be...

Radiant Silvergun (may or may not be contractually locked to Xbox since the XBLA port)
Rez Infinite (may or may not be contractually locked to Sony)
Punch-Out (with Mario Strikers going gold pretty soon I hope this is NLG's next Switch release)
Zero Escape Collection (an amazing series of puzzle / visual novel games)
Fire Pro Wrestling World (the Switch still needs a proper wrastlin' game)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Kaioken

Twilight Princess and Windwaker!!
Such a shame it isn't already on switch

Kaioken

Ironcore

Master Spy
Leap Day

Edited on by Ironcore

Ironcore

Screen

Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts 3

Ok sarcasm aside

Call of Duty (Any)
Fnaf: Security Breach
RuneScape
Genshin Impact
RCT2
Pokemon Emerald

BDSP has online matchmaking!

JesseA

SSX (Any of them)
Jet Grind
Castlevania SOTN
Power Stone
Viewtiful Joe
Zelda Wind Waker, TP, ALBW

GBA - Golden Sun, and like a hundred other titles.
I never thought there would be tmnt arcade, streets of rage 4, jet grind radio successor, advance wars, panzer dragoon remaster, or a winback port though so I'm not gonna complain. I think the switch lite is such a good system and has so many great titles already that I don't think I'll ever get rid of it, which I what I used to do when a new system came out.

JesseA

Sam_ATLUS

More Vanillaware games after 13 Sentinels such as Odin Sphere, Dragon's Crown and Muramasa
Kid Icarus Uprising

Sam_ATLUS

blindsquirrel

Thousand year door

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic