Forums

Topic: Games you think should be on Switch, but aren't

Posts 101 to 120 of 147

RenderSpotlight

It would be fun to get Street Fighter IV.

RenderSpotlight

RenderSpotlight

@ReaderRagfish I was playing the 3DS version too and it seems like a game that would run on the Switch just fine. The game still looks great. I have not played SFV, so I cannot compare the two games, but Street Fighter IV was good, I am sure people will still buy and enjoy it.

RenderSpotlight

YummynScrummmy

Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey, Star Ocean. basically all the good JRPG'S but the main ones have been listed already got The Last Remnant

YummynScrummmy

• Ever Oasis
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • The Wonderful 101
  • The Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD and Skyward Sword HD
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Eternal Darkness
tendonerd

The virtual console. Let me buy SNES + GBA games. Suddenly 90% of those indie gems aren't gems anymore.

tendonerd

Grumblevolcano

More Wii U ports and PS1 remasters/remakes (most of PS1's gems were not made by Sony but rather 3rd parties which some had timed exclusivity for seemingly 20 years). Also more Crash!

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Nagi

-Danganronpa Series. It would be nice to have another portable version of these games.

-Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game. Getting this one back would be the best thing ever. If they make a physical release i'm truly in heaven.

-Arcade Archives Games from the 90s. Seriously, pretty much everything they release are mid 80s Arcade Titles. It wouldn't hurt to release some 90s titles that aren't Neo Geo related for a change of pace.

-3D Dot Game Heroes, a great Zelda and Retro gaming homage that's pretty much stranded on PS3 and really deserves another chance.

-Dance Dance Revolution. I know this franchise is pretty much dead, but i really loved these games.

-Half Minute Hero. Pretty much one oft the most entertaining RPG parodys out there.

Nagi

iKhan

Can someone explain to me why the Arkham games aren't on Switch yet?

Also, Nintendo/other devs are literally pouring money down the toilet with a lack of availability of SNES games. I only have an interest in playing most 2D games when I can play them handheld, and there are only a few of those games available on N3DS. For example, there is currently no way to give the a developer money to play Chrono Trigger on the go. I can either spend a bunch on it used and play on DS, or I'm SOL

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

• The entire Vanillaware library: Muramasa, Dragon's Crown, Odin Sphere,...
  • More Treasure games: Sin & Punishment, Radiant Silvergun, Bangai-O,...
  • Past Monolith Soft games: XenoGears, XenoSaga, Baten Kaitos,...
DenDen

Wonderfull 101
First 2 pikmins HD
Ocarina of time / Majoras mask HD
Paper Mario

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

TommyTendo

Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Pikmin 3
Wind Waker HD
Super Mario 3D World
GameCube VC
Gameboy/Color/Advance VC
N64 VC

Edited on by TommyTendo

Qwertyninty

COD.... but I guess there isn’t anyone to develop it.

Qwertyninty

SNES64DD

Well @MarcelRguez, you got half your wish. lol. Don't think GTA V will ever come to the OG Switch, think the game is too big. Also we got Saint Rows III which is sorta kinda a replacement?

Already got my wish in terms of No More Heroes 3 and Bayonetta 3.

But what I'll also like to see has been mentioned by others or aren't going to happen:
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Persona
Nier Automata
Overwatch
Tomb Raider
XCOM

I think the problem with most of them is the games are too big to fit on 16GB (or 32GB) Switch cartridges. In BGE2 cases, the game looks next-gen home console only. Others might include Code Vein and I would like to see Phantasy Star Online 2 come westside (which is happening with the Xbox One) and just generally more jRPGs.

Would love to also see (in no particular order):
Assassin's Creed Collection
Rocksteady's Batman Collection
BioShock Collection
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection*
Final Fantasy XIV*
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (One can dream, one can dream...)
Mass Effect Trilogy
Portal 2
Starcraft II
World of Warcraft*
*Never played and probably never will but that's beside the point...

I think you get what I'm getting at for the Switch here. Its a greatest hit compilation.

In terms of Nintendo first party games that should be on the Switch but still isn't (Not going to list Metroid Prime Trilogy or Zelda Collections):
Pikmin 4
3D Golden Sun
More 3D Metroid that isn't related to the Prime series.
Open World Pokemon
Sin & Punishment
F-Zero
Super Mario Galaxy 3 (Ha! Ha! Not going to happen. >.<)

I've given up on Starfox probably because Zero left a poor taste in my mouth and Starlink was just...average at best. Seriously Miyamoto really dropped the ball on that one. Hopefully, Panzer Dragoon will change that.

In terms of Indies, I'm still waiting on:
Papers, Please

That's the only one I could think of right now that isn't on the Switch that I want. Otherwise its doing great in that department.

Edited on by SNES64DD

SNES64DD

Switch Friend Code: SW-6514-9557-3207 | My Nintendo: SNES64DD | Nintendo Network ID: SNES64DD

CurryPowderKeg79

Metroid Prime Trilogy. Thank you that is all for now. But seriously, now that Nintendo and Microsoft are pretty cozy, i think Killer Instinct should come back home for a while.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

C-Chakra

My picks are.

1. Legend of Heroes: Trails of/Kiseki series. C'mon falcom and Xseed or NISA. Whoever has the localisation rights these days. make it happen!
(I'd play through the Ys series too I guess if they ported it. Loved Ys 8)

2. Gang Beasts for stupid party games nights

That's all for me I believe

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

SNES64DD

@C-Chakra Nice one, I forgot about the Legend of Heroes series. Would love to see them on the Switch,

SNES64DD

Switch Friend Code: SW-6514-9557-3207 | My Nintendo: SNES64DD | Nintendo Network ID: SNES64DD

BruceCM

C-Chakra wrote:

My picks are.

1. Legend of Heroes: Trails of/Kiseki series. C'mon falcom and Xseed or NISA. Whoever has the localisation rights these days. make it happen!
(I'd play through the Ys series too I guess if they ported it. Loved Ys 8)

Oh, yeah... I played Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2 on my Vita, so I'd love all 4 of those on Switch Ys Iv: Memories of Celceta would be great on Switch, too but I'm not sure what happened to 5, 6 & 7

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

C-Chakra

Haha the Ys series utterly confuses me. Not sure but I think maybe 6 and 7 are remakes of 3 or possibly 2 or 4. lol something like that, I got no idea i'm mainly familiar with the music when it comes to the Ys games.

As for Trails, I own every Western localised version on Steam and also played through the fan translations of the Crossbell games. But I'd pay any price to have them all on Switch with the hope that Cold Steel 3 and 4 would make it there too. So heavily invested in that world and story it's a bit sad and rediculous. lol

Also. I might throw Monkey Island on my list aswell, although I think they have already been announced as part of that Lucasarts/Star Wars collection. Keen!

Monkey Island and Trails handheld? Collection complete for me, everything else is a bonus at that stage.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

BruceCM

You don't mean the whole meta-series, @SNES64DD .... ? There's hundreds of games in that (OK, I might be exaggerating)

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

SNES64DD

@BruceCM Well, I think the Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky was really good and I've heard good things from Cold Steel series as well. That said, I wouldn't mind something new or anything from that meta-series of 14 games excluding spinoff.

Edited on by SNES64DD

SNES64DD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic