Forums

Topic: Games you don't want to see

Posts 101 to 120 of 121

Anti-Matter

@Octane
About your response toward my comments, well.... i'm Different.
I have totally Opposite gaming taste unlike typical adult male gamers.
Call me a Half Boy & Girl gamer (Because I play Both Boys and Girlie games).

Anti-Matter

Octane

@Anti-Matter I know... but... even things like Star Wars? How's that mainstream? Maybe today, but 5 years ago it was the most nerdy thing out there, and it still kinda is.

Octane

Anti-Matter

@DarthNocturnal
About your comment for point number 9, from beginning I never like such a things like that. I prefer Japanese rather than Western, but Not all Japanese franchises I like. Still, i'm an Extreme pickier. I ONLY Like certain things. If those things doesn't impressed me, I will never pay attention to them.

If I have to adore a Super Hero, I would rather adore my own creation rather than adoring from someone creations. My Super Hero creation mostly inspired from JRPG games, not from Western Super Heroes. You can check my Instagram about my Fictional JRPG Super Heroes.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Octane
About Star Wars, I never like every single things from their franchise. From the story concept, character design, the plot, color references, etc. Just completely wrong.

And beside, i'm kind of Pacifist gamer (tends to play Peaceful games, less or almost no violence involved such as Animal Crossing, The Sims, Any Girlie games, Rhythm games) though I have interest with Boxing, Street Fighter so Star Wars ideas about Futuristic Wars just completely Rejected from my criteria of Awesomeness.

If I have interest about Futuristic theme, I prefer Japanese franchises. Even though I almost have no interest with Gundam for example, but I still have curiosity to create my own Mecha, after inspired from one of Beatmania IIDX songs with BGA that shown a Fictional Mecha design complete with the "pilots" even though it was not a Real Anime, just for video BGA of song purpose. Oh, the songs were DoLL and ZERO by TERRA (Naoki Maeda and Junko Karashima).

Anti-Matter

Namco
  • Bad sonic games, just die already for your own sake.
  • ''Enhanced'' editions of games that are basically an expension pack. Cough* cough* Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon
  • Spin-Off games such as Federation Force and Triforce Heroes.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Phazon

@Sir_Anthony

Bad sonic games, just die already for your own sake.

you're probably too late with Sonic Forces.

oops, will this comment be taken down because of death threats because I said Sonic Forces is bad?

Edited on by Phazon

Phazon

Octane

@Phazon All Sonic games are bad, so what's the problem?

Octane

SharkAttackU

skywake wrote:

It doesn't bother me if they release something I don't like. I'll just not buy that thing. And anyways, there are things I might not be into at all that other people will absolutely love. You can whine all I want about games like Just Dance but for some people that's the game they'll buy the system for. The more people who buy the system? The more time/money is going to be put into developing content for that system.

This. Bring as many games to the system as possible, I say. I'll buy what interests me. Consoles should have a wide variety of games to appeal to different tastes.

SharkAttackU

TuVictus

Speaking selfishly and not for the best interest of Nintendo or consumers, I find the seemingly non stop flood of retro indie games/kickstarter retro inspired indie games as annoying more often than not. But obviously I know why that's good for everyone, I don't want to be lectured about how it's a good thing, I know it is.

TuVictus

Phazon

Octane wrote:

@Phazon All Sonic games are bad, so what's the problem?

that was pretty much the joke.

There might be rabid sonic fanboys lurking the forum and wanting my comment to be taken down because freedom of speech doesn't exist anymore.

Phazon

LuigiTheGreenFire

-Paper Mario in the vein of Sticker Star and Color Splash. Time to go back to the style of the first two.
-Mario Party with that darn car and forced motion controls. Mario Party 11 should get rid of the car and allow Pro Controller support.
-Games that require Amiibo
-New Super Mario Bros.
-Another 3D Land or 3D World
-Super Mario Maker port
-Spin-offs of Zelda and Metroid
-Animal Crossing spin-offs: Put all the time and money into a main series title.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

LArachelDisciple

-Any Fire Emblem before The Sacred Stones. They're too archaic and/or have too much Roy.
-Any Zelda game that isn't in Toon style.
-New Super Mario Bros.
-Sticker Mario
-Mario Kart 8 (oops, too late)
-Mario Party with car.
-Another remake or re-release of Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow.

LArachelDisciple

Nintendo Network ID: YoSaZo625

Phazon

LArachelDisciple wrote:

-Any Zelda game that isn't in Toon style

we still on the "I want a realistic Zelda game and not a sequel to Wind Waker" bandwagon?

I thought that crashed years ago

-Sticker Mario

You mean Paper Mario? So you wouldn't like to see a HD remake of Paper Mario from 64 on Switch?

And I suppose you don't want a Virtual Console version of Thousand Year Door?

-Another remake or re-release of Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow.

Fair enough, Red & Blue versions got their remake through Fire Red & Leaf Green so I think if anything needs a remake, it's probably Diamond & Pearl using Sun/Moon's engine

Phazon

LArachelDisciple

@Phazon
Sorry, I miscommunicated. I love the Toon style and can't stand realistic Zeldas. I was saying that I don't want to see a new Zelda game unless it is in Toon style.

By "Sticker Mario", I meant that I don't want anything resembling Sticker Star. Though I wouldn't want HD Paper Mario either, since I can still play that one on the N64. I'd want a new game.

I should have used more words.

LArachelDisciple

Nintendo Network ID: YoSaZo625

LuckyLand

Phazon wrote:

we still on the "I want a realistic Zelda game and not a sequel to Wind Waker" bandwagon?

I thought that crashed years ago

And that's why I don't like most of the Legend of Zelda games. Also, it's not like Twilight princess is in any way more realistic than Wind waker, it is just (imho) much more appealing, fascinating and immersive. I usually hate realistic graphics, and I can tell you for sure that there is absolutely NOTHING realistic in Twilight princess, and that's one of the many reasons I like it so much.
It is not realistic by any means but still it is a lot more immersive and intriguing than other Zelda games

Edited on by LuckyLand

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

Paraka

@LuigiTheGreenFire - I am going to be honest, Color Splash is really held down by the sheer existence of Sticker Star. Though it isn't the greatest, yes, that game is pretty good. A return to roots would be an excellent thing for them to do.

But to add my lot to the topic; Mario and Luigi RPGs. Yuck.

Paraka

chriiiiiiiiiis

I think I'd be frustrated if a non-main series Animal Crossing came to the Switch. I love Happy Home Designer and never bothered with Amiibo Festival but it definitely would be sad if we got teased with something else when it's really clear what the fans want. I'd also probably prefer GameCube ports over Wii U ports if they have to be made so I'd love to see older games come back instead of games I've played pretty recently. In general though, the more games, the better!

chriiiiiiiiiis

Arngrim

Crappy mobileindie games, other than that. I'm excited to buy everything for my Switch if possible, my ps4 will now get in line and become the exclusive machine.

Switch FC: 2288-8132-1718 ID: Arngrim

Bunkerneath

Candy Crush for Switch

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

SKTTR

Less games like Touhou Kabuto V Burst Battle and Fate / Extella: The Umbral Star.

I like anime games, but Touhou looks like a poor man's ARMS, and Fate/Extella is just an ok-ish Warriors clone (and Warriors fans know they should wait for Fire Emblem Warriors coming out in November or get back into completing Hyrule Warriors on Wii U/3DS).

The games initially looked very interesting, but do we really need clones of games that Nintendo has already released or will release soon in "more beautiful" and "bigger and better"?

These are just fanservice games, and I canceled my preorders. I'd rather take "Troll and I" and have a flawed but original 2-player co-op action-adventure.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.