Forums

Topic: Games that nintendo switch owners want ported to the console

Posts 41 to 60 of 109

rallydefault

@Whitewatermoose
Blizzard's playing coy with Overwatch, doing the usual "Ohhhh...but we don't know if it will run." Meanwhile PC Overwatch players are rolling in the aisle, because we know what kind of trash computers can manage to run the game. It's insane the hardware you can use to run Overwatch on its lowest settings. We're talking PC parts that were on the market a decade ago can run this game. And they're trying to say they're not sure it will run on an X1? HA.

They're just playing the waiting game to see if the system sells (like everyone else).

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

FragRed

@rallydefault Blizzard may also be waiting to see if Nintendo will pay for the game to be ported to the Switch.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

Almighty-Koz

FragRed wrote:

@rallydefault Blizzard may also be waiting to see if Nintendo will pay for the game to be ported to the Switch.

well they will be waiting quite a long while, Ninty doesnt pay for games to come to thier platform that are on others.

Almighty-Koz

faint

@Almighty-Koz that's not true. They did that with ninja gaiden 3 razors edge. It did have added content tho.

Edited on by faint

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

GrailUK

Star Wars Battlefront II please. (Shhh, of course it's doable!).

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Brian-Price

I hope Nintendo does become an RPG machine, because PS4 lacks real J-RPGs, everything they have is dull western style, except Final Fantasy Heavensward. I could care less about Rocket League and Overwatch, they are overrated games that needs to stay on ps4 its one of the reasons i sold my ps4 was a flood of over rated games that suck. Also i do not want a Dragon Quest Builders i want a real Dragon Quest no more generic ones.

Brian-Price

Octane

@rallydefault I'm pretty sure that folks are still talking about The Witcher, because it's an amazing game! Unless you're ignoring everything from Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 to Resident Evil, The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy. I think that, TW3 being a huge open-world game, a lot of people played it for a long time, just like how many people will still be talking about Zelda a few months from now. The game got an amazing DLC expansion last year, and got a re-released with the DLC included later in the year. I think that helped too. But yeah, TW3 on Switch would be great, if that meant that more people could enjoy that game.

Overall, I think I'm with Peek-a-boo on this, I personally don't want remasters/ports. Anything I haven't played that released pre-2016 is because I probably wasn't interesting in them in the first place. I can't see a Switch release changing that. I guess that as long as they don't take too much resources away from developing new games, I don't mind them. I have no problem with games that are still actively played today (Minecraft, Rocket League, Overwatch), they're not recent releases, but people are still interested in them, so a port does make sense.

Octane

kkslider5552000

GrailUK wrote:

Star Wars Battlefront II please. (Shhh, of course it's doable!).

This is not a bad idea. After all, if you're willing to pay for all the DLC to get an actual complete game, you're also probably able to afford a new console.

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

rallydefault

@Octane
I'm "ignoring" those games because, in my opinion, they are varying degrees of suckage. (And yes, I've played them all.)

FFXV was a MASSIVE letdown for me. The aesthetic, the battle system and logic, the story - I was never so disappointed in the FF franchise, and that's including the one with Lightning (was that FFXII? I forget at this point).

The Last Guardian had a great story, but was otherwise a ho-hum, samey adventure game by the Ico Team that I've played many times before (and many imitations at this point). It also suffered more than perhaps any other game from being overhyped.

I've said before, I think the Tomb Raider reboots absolutely destroy the Uncharted franchise. The Uncharted walk to new area, shoot some guys, rinse/repeat just made me want to tear my hair out.

And on and on and on...

Nothing on console has really impressed me in the past probably 3ish years, Nintendo included (until Zelda). PC is a totally different story, though. Lots of innovative stuff always going on there.

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

SuperWeird

EA UFC 2.

That's pretty much the only game I play. Would love to play EA UFC 2 on the Switch.

SuperWeird

Guovssohas

Rocket league would be pretty cool to see imo.

Guovssohas

Peek-a-boo

rallydefault wrote:

Samey adventure game by the Ico Team that I've played many times before (and many imitations at this point).

Name me just one game that is comparatively similar to The Last Guardian please, because I haven't played anything quite like it before or since then.

If you had said that Trico was quite cumbersome to direct, or that certain puzzles were not so easy to grasp and are somewhat unintuitive to figure out, then I would agree. Yet you decided to play a card that is entirely the polar opposite of how somebody would describe their experience with The Last Guardian.

A samey seen-it-all-before adventure indeed!

p.s. Isn't the rebooted Tomb Raider games a copycat attempt at the Uncharted formula anyway? Outside of the superb characters, dialogue and story in the Uncharted series, they are not so different from each other.

Edited on by Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

Pigeon

TheLZdragon wrote:

@Pigeon Funny enough I can actually see the Switch be appealing to Vita owners. XSeed seems to be taking that plunge.

Yep, I be one of those Vita owners. The Switch feels a lot like the Vita in many ways, mainly due to the high quality visuals and returning back to one-screen gaming.

@GrailUK Funnily enough, I was wondering why Sega didn't consider a Monkey Ball game as a launch title as has often been the case. Then again, the last few MBs have been rather rubbish, and it was obviously cheaper to just port Puyo Puyo Tetris (not that I'm complaining).

Pigeon

kkslider5552000

They should port the Vita Monkey Ball, as I heard it was actually good.

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Almighty-Koz

@faint well thats what i mean they dont pay for straing ports it has to have some added advantage on thier system...i just dont see them paying to have a game that came out nearly a year ago just to have it on the system....hell i could be wrong, no i want to be wrong, but i doubt i am. i want overwatch on the switch i have it on my ps4 pro but would love to play it on the go.

Almighty-Koz

GrailUK

Right so it is settled. AV Monkeyballs please Sega! Ready? GO!

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

kkslider5552000

Whitewatermoose wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

They should port the Vita Monkey Ball, as I heard it was actually good.

A lot of those old Dreamcast games would do well today. ChuChu Rocket, Monkey ball, Daytona or Sega Rally, Phantasy Star Online, Sega Bass fishing, not to mention if NFL 2k, and NHL 2k.

Cmon, the Switch is more way more powerful than a Dreamcast. :V

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Ogbert

Doom
Dishonoured 2 (and maybe 1 as well)
Rocket League
Nier:Automata
Overwatch
Fez
New Tomb Raider series
Vanquish with Nintendo funding a sequel
Little Devil Inside
Little Nightmares
Dragon Quest Builders

Of course I want new games too. But one does not exclude the other.

Edited on by Ogbert

Ogbert

Jimmmo

I'd rather GC VC ports more than anything else =D

GC: Powerstone, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi Mansion, Eternal Darkness, Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, Skies of Arcadia etc

Jimmmo

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.