Forums

Topic: Games that nintendo switch owners want ported to the console

Posts 101 to 108 of 108

Deku-Scrub

@Snaplocket Although I agree to an extent, and I too want to see A Hat in Time on Switch, part of the problem with porting the game over with Unreal Engine 3 is that it’s an indie team, and that had their game funded through kickstarter.

They could definetly attempt to bring it over if they wanted to, but based on their previous statements they have 0 interest in doing so.

Deku-Scrub

Joycon Boy Forever

Currently Playing:
Switch: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
3DS: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
PS4: Persona 5, Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

DuskformLycanroc

@Snaplocket The other problem is the developers for A Hat in Time still to finish and release the promised dlc for the game and update the mac version so it's equivalent to the windows version. People who already have the game would probally speak out if the developers switched focus to port the game to switch first.

Personally I'd really like kingdom hearts 1.5+2.5 on switch. Then all the KH games would be on Nintendo consoles barring 2.8 as that one is complicated. It doesn't even need to be the recent PS4 versions. I'd be happy with the older PS3 ones. Then I could stop agonising over owning a PS4

3DS FC 5387-0811-6168

EvilLucario

@Krull Hollow Knight is fantastic, when it comes I still implore you to buy it since it's such a good Metroidvania. I'm double-dipping for it whenever it ends up getting released, it's so good.

It's not my favorite Metroidvania, but it does so much right that I love it to bits and pieces.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Krull

@EvilLucario Alright, alright, alright... I was bound to cave anyway. Hollow Knight has taken an unbelievably long time to get ported though. Did they bring in Square's FFVII remake team to do it?

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

darkfenrir
  • Catherine: Full Body
  • KH Series
  • Spyro Remastered

^Kinda the ones I want to be ported to Switch. The only one I kind of doubting is only Catherine though..

darkfenrir

EvilLucario

@Krull Yeah it has been taking a long time. That said I'm willing to cut Team Cherry a bit more slack because they've been working on free DLCs in tandem with the Switch port, and they've also been going behind-the-scenes to optimize bad code to more smoothly hit 60fps on the Switch. They're also only a two-man team as far as I'm aware, with only a bit of external help with the Switch port.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

I want :
1. Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
2. The Sims 4
3. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
4. Final Fantasy IX HD
5. Final Fantasy Tactics

Anti-Matter

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.