Forums

Topic: Friend Exchange - Share friend codes for Switch multiplayer matches

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,042

Lroy

Thanks for all the recent adds. Great to be friends on Switch with more folks on here. Now we just need someone to set up a Nintendo Life forums games night. Anyone?

Let's be Switch friends: add me 3127 6508 1219.

Lroy

Harry1032 wrote:

Hey all

I'm just your average Switch owner from the UK looking for some fellow gamers to play online with. My main game at the moment is Splatoon 2 but I'm more than happy to race a few of you guys on MK8 or play some co-op on Mario + Rabbids.

SW-2907-0447-8590

Harry can you play online co-op in MARIO RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE? Your last comment seems to suggest so. That would be awesome. I'm still making my way through the single player story. Great game.

Harry1032

@Lroy Hey, I would have loved to, however, I've just found out that the game only offers local co-op play and not online multiplayer co-op. It's an incredibly fun game and good luck with world four.

Harry1032

badbecky

Im super new here and to switch lol but add me!
3908-6152-7798

badbecky

MegaLoon

Always looking for friends, feel free to add
SW-5460-5781-5035
Mostly single player guy, but I've been known to get down in Splatoon 2 and MK8
Happy gaming!

MegaLoon

Junizen

Thanks for everyone on here adding me to your buddy list, let's game on. Yeah!

Junizen

Switch Friend Code: SW-7425-3451-1234 | 3DS Friend Code: 1994-2817-5921 | Nintendo Network ID: FyreFlySLYR | Twitter:

Peel_Chucker

Thanks for the adds guys. Feel free to join me in some mk8 whenever!

SW-7215-5645-1028

lynzwales

Hi everyone,

I just got a switch on friday and would love some friends

I'm currently playing Mario Kart 8, Splatoon 2, Mario and Rabbids and Zelda.

Looking forward to the release of Skyrim next month

Feel free to add me!

SW-O803-8444-9022

lynzwales

milkchawklet

Hello everyone!

I'm still working my way around my Switch and I would love to add new friends as well
I'm currently very into Splatoon 2 and Breath of the Wild for both the WiiU and Swtich.
I occasionally play some Mario Kart 8 too

Please do add me on the Switch:
SW-4666-1296-2797 (nickname: Zelkova)

Edited on by milkchawklet

Please feel free to add me on your Nintendo Switch! Friend requests are always welcome! :D (Nintendo Switch nickname: Zelkova)

Switch Friend Code: SW-4666-1296-2797 | 3DS Friend Code: 3969-5561-9470 | Twitter:

Lroy

@Harry1032 Ah no worries. Will try and coach my young son through some co-op maps in local co-op in that case. Also, cheers for the good luck with World 4 sentiment. I am actually still on the last few battles of World 3. Starting to get hard now, will have to try and go back and complete some of the challenges from World 1 and World 2 in order to level my characters up a bit more. Been perfect timing though as World 3 of MARIO + RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE is ideal for Halloween.

Edited on by Lroy

OfficialMario

@milkchawklet Added you, my name's Air.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1086-1974-8309

If you are reading this then I obviously got your attention. XD What's the point of a clever quote here?

Twitter:

milkchawklet

@MasterLink accepted! Thank you for the add!

also thank you to those who added me as well!

Please feel free to add me on your Nintendo Switch! Friend requests are always welcome! :D (Nintendo Switch nickname: Zelkova)

Switch Friend Code: SW-4666-1296-2797 | 3DS Friend Code: 3969-5561-9470 | Twitter:

OfficialMario

@milkchawklet You're welcome, how are you? :3

If you are reading this then I obviously got your attention. XD What's the point of a clever quote here?

Twitter:

TidusUK

Hey everyone
Feel free to add me and let me know so i can add you back
3715-7624-1117
From Mario Kart to Doom and Skyrim and RE revelations 2 awesome Raod Mode when it comes out
Cheers

Stop the hate and share some love and respect... We live once for the sake of everyone.

Switch friend code: 3715-7624-1117
Feel free to add me for some friendly online competition

Switch Friend Code: SW-3715-7624-1117 | Twitter:

trikxy

looking for switch friends. i post on here as trikxy, it's trikx online. got mario kart, splatoon, pokken tournament, arms. like to play online, but also like seeing what people are playing, disgaea 5, fire emblem warriors and fate extella etc!!

edit: oops i forgot to put my friend code on, how silly. SW-6742-7494-2215

Edited on by trikxy

matthue trikx

Lroy

@MasterLink How come you've changed your gameplay profile to hidden? Just curious as only one other person on my Switch friend list has done this which I find baffling. Seeing what other people have played and for how long is one of the things I like to do best when deciding on what games to consider picking up. For example, I wasn't even considering FIFA but from the few people on my friends list that have it, all have already pumped in massive amount of playtime - so it may well be value for money.

milkchawklet

@MasterLink I am doing quite alright and how about you?
@TidusUK I added you
@trikxy I have accepted and thank you for the add!!

Lroy

@MasterLink Have you recently deleted me from your Switch friends list? No worries if so, just you no longer seem to be present in my list of friends on my profile. Easy come, easy go I guess? Shame as we hadn't even managed to play together online yet. Apologies if my earlier post about your 'gameplay activity' being hidden all of a sudden somehow prompted you to delete me as a friend. Erm, just feeling somewhat bewildered. Ha! Ha!

OfficialMario

@Lroy I thought I had you on my friend list.
Hmm, try readding me. And its okay dude! Lool

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic