Forums

Topic: Friend Exchange - Share friend codes for Switch multiplayer matches

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 2,819

huffhal

Hey y’all! I need help completing online friend challenges for CTR. Add me if you play!

Friend Code: 4354-4611-7619

huffhal

huffhal

@PentaPenguin I had fun racing you today! My Grand Prix still won’t recognize we raced as friends and won’t complete the challenges with friends. Ugh! What’s up with that?!

huffhal

PentaPenguin

@huffhal I had fun racing you too! Mine also was not recognized, I guess it was because we ran on the wrong track, it was supposed to be at "twilight tour", we selected crash cove.
We have to play together again, I have to win 3 times on this track playing with a friend yet, if you can help me, we can take turns who wins.
(I'm from Brazil, I'm sorry for any language error Kkk)

PentaPenguin

huffhal

@PentaPenguin my best friend’s husband is Brazilian! Your English is wonderful. We can definitely take turns winning! My challenge didn’t even have to be on a particular course and it still didn’t accept 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’m looking forward to racing you again soon! I usually play around 4pm CST and 9-11pm CST. See you on the track soon!

huffhal

Jdwfayo

I wanna play Terraria with others mainly but I have other games as well! Add me SW-1894-2797-7773

Jdwfayo

huffhal

@PentaPenguin I see when you’re online playing CTR but when I try to “race friends” it says you (and my other online friends) are “not joinable.” 🤔 any idea what’s going on there?

huffhal

huffhal

@PentaPenguin I’m online, see if you can invite me to play! Every time I try to invite you it says “not joinable” 😤

huffhal

PentaPenguin

@huffhal I'm not sure about the others, but with me it may be because I was in story mode, I'm sorry. But I'm also having the same problem as you, some people I can not play, they are "not joinable".

PentaPenguin

huffhal

@PentaPenguin sorry I had to leave earlier! Dinner time! Let me know when you want to play again.

huffhal

Woomy_NNYes

Hey @huffhal
Saw your post regarding CTR. I sent a friend request. I too would like to get those Grand Prix points for the friend challenges. I must. Unlock. Rocket car.
User: Anderiah

Edited on by Woomy_NNYes

Splatoon 2 - Usually play turf war, sometimes salmon run.(level 98)
FC: SW-5453-2229-5124
Usr:Anderiah / SpookyDipr (my scary Halloween username)
eastern US.

AgentVinyl

Greetings. I'm looking for some Switch friends. I usually play Smash, MK8, Mario Tennis Aces, Mario Maker 2, CTR and possibly Marvel UA3. My friend code is in my signature along with my discord name if you'd like to add me there for some chats. Cheers and happy gaming.

@Cartoty sending an add your way.

Remember the most important thing about playing games. It's not about winning it's about having fun. ^-^
Discord: AgentVinyl#6349

Switch Friend Code: SW-5152-0379-4907

Timbox

Hi guys,

Feel free to add me
Nice to meet you ingame!

SW-0203-9847-4996

Timbox

ayrali

Hi! I'm a girl from Italy~
Feel free to add me, my friend code is SW-8167-0569-8979
I accept everyone.
For now I have 13 games(Mortal Kombat 11, Pokémon Pikachu, Rayman, Dark Souls...) in the future I will buy many other games! Like Animal Crossing and Pokémon Shield..

Edited on by ayrali

ayrali

Jimbob1986

Hi my friend code is

SW 3164 0314 1732

Happy to play online with anyone.

Play Mario maker 2 Splatoon ark Mario kart Pokémon ever paladins overcooked 2

Jimbob1986

Acruz

Add me on Nintendo switch
FC SW 3703-6733-7118

Acruz

Aphrissa

SW-1471-6531-5918 is my friend code. I'm always adding to my game library, so feel free to add me. c;

Aphrissa

Bree

MINECRAFT PLAYERS!!! Anyone looking to join a realm?NO TROLLING, maturity play, Survival mode, 10 person realm, has to be active .... Play once a week at least.... Send me an inbox on Xbox live app, my gamer tag is BreeNerd

Friend code: 6812-6246-3705

Soliclard

@ayrali I just got Dark Souls! Sent a friend request anyone else is free to add me as well, SW-3444-5462-8808.

Soliclard

Switch Friend Code: SW-3444-5462-8808

Vakarixs

Hello guys i play with nintendo switch who can add me on friends i accept everyone who invite me:)
thanks who invite me friends:)
SW-5506-6196-1510

Vakarixs

Sarahlouuise

Looking for some friends on switch to play the nes games with.
My friend code is
SW-6909-0985-7762
Only games I have at the moment are Super Mario maker 2 and the nes games.

I have a £30 voucher but don’t know what other game to buy 🧐
Thanks guys 🥰❤️

Sarahlouuise

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic