Forums

Topic: Friend Exchange - Share friend codes for Switch multiplayer matches

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 4,243

Masonj171

Hi new to the switch system still finding my way around it got Pokemon let’s go the other day also mario kart 8 and mario party Fortnite but can’t work my way around the buttons for it as I’m used to Xbox 🤣 getting more soon any suggestions? Friend code is SW-6203-7711-3335 feel free to add me

Masonj171

Frosty_wiz

Looking for friends. Please no one under 15. I play smash bros, fortnite, dragon ball xenoverse 2, paladins, and realm royale. And looking to get more games when i can.
Friend code -( SW-8335-3053-6721)-
Epic UN -(fr0sty_wizard98)-

Frosty_wiz

Splatboy

Hey I'm looking for some friends to do private match or ligue game on Splatoon 2 so feel free to add me SW- 053673387111 and my Snapchat will be added to my bio soon

Splatboy

PentaPenguin

I'm looking for some friends to help me in events
Feel free to add me:
Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu
My friend code is SW-2632-3851-4905

PentaPenguin

Mikeyy109

Also looking for switch friends, I'm 29 have many games, most played are zelda, dragon's dogma, stardew valley, wargroove, minecraft, darksiders mario maker 2, terraria, etc etc

SW-4445-3965-0793

Mikeyy109

huffhal

Hey y’all! I need help completing online friend challenges for CTR. Add me if you play!

Friend Code: 4354-4611-7619

huffhal

huffhal

@PentaPenguin I had fun racing you today! My Grand Prix still won’t recognize we raced as friends and won’t complete the challenges with friends. Ugh! What’s up with that?!

huffhal

PentaPenguin

@huffhal I had fun racing you too! Mine also was not recognized, I guess it was because we ran on the wrong track, it was supposed to be at "twilight tour", we selected crash cove.
We have to play together again, I have to win 3 times on this track playing with a friend yet, if you can help me, we can take turns who wins.
(I'm from Brazil, I'm sorry for any language error Kkk)

PentaPenguin

huffhal

@PentaPenguin my best friend’s husband is Brazilian! Your English is wonderful. We can definitely take turns winning! My challenge didn’t even have to be on a particular course and it still didn’t accept 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’m looking forward to racing you again soon! I usually play around 4pm CST and 9-11pm CST. See you on the track soon!

huffhal

Jdwfayo

I wanna play Terraria with others mainly but I have other games as well! Add me SW-1894-2797-7773

Jdwfayo

huffhal

@PentaPenguin I see when you’re online playing CTR but when I try to “race friends” it says you (and my other online friends) are “not joinable.” 🤔 any idea what’s going on there?

huffhal

huffhal

@PentaPenguin I’m online, see if you can invite me to play! Every time I try to invite you it says “not joinable” 😤

huffhal

PentaPenguin

@huffhal I'm not sure about the others, but with me it may be because I was in story mode, I'm sorry. But I'm also having the same problem as you, some people I can not play, they are "not joinable".

PentaPenguin

huffhal

@PentaPenguin sorry I had to leave earlier! Dinner time! Let me know when you want to play again.

huffhal

MilverMikron

Greetings. I'm looking for some Switch friends. I usually play Smash, MK8, Mario Tennis Aces, Mario Maker 2, CTR and possibly Marvel UA3. My friend code is in my signature along with my discord name if you'd like to add me there for some chats. Cheers and happy gaming.

@Cartoty sending an add your way.

Discord: MilverMikron#3972

Switch Friend Code: SW-0965-0256-4798

Timbox

Hi guys,

Feel free to add me
Nice to meet you ingame!

SW-0203-9847-4996

Timbox

ayrali

Hi! I'm a girl from Italy~
Feel free to add me, my friend code is SW-8167-0569-8979
I accept everyone.
For now I have 13 games(Mortal Kombat 11, Pokémon Pikachu, Rayman, Dark Souls...) in the future I will buy many other games! Like Animal Crossing and Pokémon Shield..

Edited on by ayrali

ayrali

Jimbob1986

Hi my friend code is

SW 3164 0314 1732

Happy to play online with anyone.

Play Mario maker 2 Splatoon ark Mario kart Pokémon ever paladins overcooked 2

Jimbob1986

Acruz

Add me on Nintendo switch
FC SW 3703-6733-7118

Acruz