Forums

Topic: Fortnite

Posts 281 to 300 of 308

pilot

@Ninfan Probably around 30 mins.

Boutta go on a pokemon mania

Ninfan

@pilot Is there a reason why mine is takeing hour's to download ?

Ninfan

pilot

@Ninfan I don't know. My download was fine. Must be your WiFi or some other factor. Sorry about that

Boutta go on a pokemon mania

daguyisreeeeeeeeeeee

If anyone wants to play fortnite, my username is AlphysFan82

this is ree, signing off

PoppyPower

Add me 😊 no mic for a week sadly I’m not a child 😄 so over 18 preferably if that exists on fortnite 🤭
xPoppyPowerx

Edited on by PoppyPower

PoppyPower

PoppyPower

PoppyPower wrote:

Add me 😊 no mic for a week sadly I’m not a child 😄 so over 18 preferably if that exists on fortnite 🤭
xPoppyPowerx

PoppyPower

Ninfan

@PoppyPower you don't use a Mic ? I don't use a Mic do you wana play duo's ?

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

Ninfan

Just started new season,,,, battle royal straight away.

Ninfan

Ninfan

I was checking my profile on fortnite and it says I have 400 wins. I have been playing it for over 3 years and nearly every day. I play it for between 2 to 4 hours and I always get a win ( every day ) 2 or 3 times a week I get 2 wins. So how have I only got 400 wins. Am I missing something in the rules or should I have more wins ?

Ninfan

GamingBread

So uh...Chapter 3 Season 2 is happening today. There's been tons of server issues, but I managed to play a couple of games (and get the battle pass)! So far, I LOVE it. The new weapons are amazing, the unvaulted ones are just as good, and overall it's just been super fun. Also, they added tactical sprint and overshield.

(Oh yeah, they removed building also.)

I am a piece of bread, and I love playing 3D World.
The Switch is one of the best consoles ever.
I'm guessing people will make a lot of jokes about my username.

Friend Code: SW-0185-9912-2805

TommyTendo

I don't like the new update so far. Mostly because we get paired with lots of tryhards and not noobs or bots. I miss the bots.
Hopefully this will sort itself out in a week or two. It's also really weird not being able to build.

SViper

@TommyTendo it's just till 29th of month (29th is probably last day of no building period).

Plus Fortnite on Nintendo Switch at Sunny Day in Real Life while it's Night or Purple Sky or Dark Place in Game is almost like watching to Black Screen aka highly unplayable.

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

GMACPLAYS

You guys, I have a really good theory of what's gonna happen in fortnite you guys wanna hear

GMACPLAYS

My Nintendo: gmacplays

GMACPLAYS

Let me just say that the member of the seven who's name is the Paradigm is the cube queen...

tell me if you want to hear more

GMACPLAYS

GMACPLAYS

ok, well the collider that is in the game around tilted towers is part of the collider from spider man into the spider verse, and they're coming out with a new movie. I'm guessing that they will collaborate with Spiderman into the spider verse and we will be able to buy characters such as Miles Morales, Gwen Stacy, and maaaaybe Peter porker (that would be awesome)

GMACPLAYS

GMACPLAYS

I can't remember what his real name is but the cube king became one of the seven bc he didn't know that the cubes could destroy things. so he backed out of his relationship with THE CUBE QUEEN and tried to become one of the seven. He suffered discrimination from the I.O, because they thought he was still bad, but the seven backed him up. back in chapter 3 season 1 you were able to pick up a couple of files in shifty shafts, and one of them said that PARTNERING UP WITH ________ (they didn't mention the name in the files, but I believe that it was the paradigm, or the cube queen...), and that it was their last chance to save reality...

GMACPLAYS

GMACPLAYS

And that's why the cube king doesn't want to talk to the paradigm (as you would figure out if you did the resistance quests)

GMACPLAYS

GMACPLAYS

PLZ someone post this on twitter or something (I'm 12 and try to make this popular bc I'm 99% sure that this is what's happening

GMACPLAYS

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic