Forums

Topic: Fortnite

Posts 241 to 260 of 308

NinjaAceTrainer

I definitely like the new skins too. Season 6 as a whole seems much better than 5, as it has a more obvious theme.

Just your everday ninja, who may also be an ace trainer.

Undead_terror

SKULL TROOPERIS BACK BABIII, along with new stuff, no reaper axe or ghoul trooper atm, OG's get a purple color for skull.

Also those challenges for the ghost portal though...10 chests in 1 game.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

NinjaAceTrainer

@Undead_terror For the chest challenge, go to the desert village in the south of the desert in 50v50, it has a lot of chests, chests are more frequent in 50v50 and it's often quite quiet.

Undead_terror

Ya, I got that one and 1000 damage done, easier then I thought, now I just need to do the easy ones that will take a few days to do.

Also so much complaining about Skull Trooper about how its a "OG" skin, it was a store item, not a pass item, at least Epic Games made it so "OG" players get a purple color which is actually ugly tbh. I just wish people would be nicer....after all it's just a skin, now people are like "THANKFULLY THEY DIDN'T TOUCH MY BABY GHOUL TROOPER AND REAPER AXE!"

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nater

Ok guys I need help.

Can you logout of Fortnite on Switch yet? I ask for multiple reasons.

One - My kids started playing Fortnite (2 seperate Switches) on the WRONG user profile. They needed to be on MY Nintendo account to download it on one Switch, and on my wife's Nintendo account on the other. They were off and running for weeks before I realized what happened.

So I can't play Fortnite on Switch with my PC made Epic Games account. My kid is already logged in with another name on MY Switch profile. How can I get them onto their OWN Switch user-profiles? (which are in the family group under my Nintendo account)

Two - My kids now want to play on PC as well. How can I log them into the PC version and keep their progress? I don't recall what if any e-mail addresses or anything we used to get them going on the Switch.

This is all so very confusing and NOT simple to do. This would be easier to play together with them if I could hook up some 28.8 modems and dial-in to each other. /s #PCMasterRace

Nater

NinjaAceTrainer

@Nater It should be automatic. I've signed into both Switch and PC at the same time with no issues whatsoever.

Nater

NinjaAceTrainer wrote:

@Nater It should be automatic. I've signed into both Switch and PC at the same time with no issues whatsoever.

insanity laugh You would THINK so wouldn't you!

It keeps throwing me the error about "Your Nintendo account is already linked to another Epic Games account" And they don't have Epic accounts per say, they just plopped in a tag name and started playing, so I think their "account" is out in limbo. I went into both myself and my wife's Nintendo account and revoked "Epic Games" access , and that didn't work. (and that's a whole nother annoying issue entirely, not able to have multiple Switch systems under ONE account, every Switch we buy we have to make up another e-mail address to forget a password to)

I have a support ticket going with Epic, I'll report back if I get anywhere.

Nater

Nater

Well Epic Support is useless. They gave me directions on how to disconnect my Nintendo Account from my Epic games account in their support reply.

Calling Nintendo.

Nater

Nater

Update on my Nintendo/Epic Games account issues & Fortnite:

Epic games ended up replying to a second request for help I made, and this time the tech support guy was FAR more responsive and helpful. The big mistake I was making (not that it's that intuitive IMO to begin with), was I wasn't using my KIDS Nintendo account login credentials. Everyone is always telling me to sign in "with YOUR Nintendo account", I didn't realize I could sign up/in with THEIR Nintendo user-IDs. Even then, it assigned the wrong Fortnite displayname to them, which we found out was actually a dead unused account, and he was actually playing on a DIFFERENT profile then his own on the one Switch. All of my issues were compounded by the fact we have TWO Switches and the kids were signed in on half the profiles on each Switch.

My last couple problems to tackle, is one - getting the Switch to "logout" of Fortnite on profiles it shouldn't be on (like on my wifes profile, and she's never played Fortnite, but the kids logged it on on their displayname), and getting them logged in on the correct profiles.

Second, and support just informed me (and it's in the FAQ as well now) that they are enabling an "Account Merging" feature sometime later this month, which will allow you to change the e-mails associated with a Fortnite Displayname. I had to make a dummy e-mail address to get one kids account linked to the Nintendo account. I'd like to switch his Epic to a different e-mail that he uses for everything else.

Thanks for all your help guys. I'll post back if I learn anything else new to share.

Nater

GeoChrome

@CurryPowderKeg79 I bet they were influenced by voiceoverpete.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

DTMOF84

This season 8 looks cool. You guys still playing it much? I’m getting back into it. I had a good group I played with for a while I need to catch up with.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

SonOfVon

any old people playing this? we need some new teammates in our discord. links in sig.

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

CTmatic

Cosmic black hole. 🌪... ☄️...💥...🌑

I gotta say, incredible job on marketing this. It’s currently the #1 topic on social media right now.

I still haven’t played Fortnite after all this time, I’ve been thinking about it more because I think I’m done with Destiny for good.

~ A man chooses. A slave obeys. ~

Ninfan

just bought a switch 5 months ago. started playing fortnite on it. there still alot playing it. i think ! hasent been much talk on this thread for a long time. people must have been playin it much anyway i think ! PITY....

Ninfan

NapiLinkJC

33 yrs old and loving Fortnite on my Switch. Been playing since August.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0086-9314-8714

Switch Name: NapiLinkJC

Ninfan

yeah, I started playing it too, have you had many wins yet, what do you call yourself, I'll keep an eye out for you, I all myself NOVICE FPS

Ninfan

NapiLinkJC

@Ninfan yeah it took a while, but I have gotten pretty decent and racked up I think close to 20 solo wins and a little more of Squad wins. I really do enjoy playing it more than I thought I would.

My name is same as my handle here: NapiLinkJC

Edited on by NapiLinkJC

Switch Friend Code: SW-0086-9314-8714

Switch Name: NapiLinkJC

Ninfan

so what's the best weapon in Fortnite I think the decoy works great I've had about 25 wins and i'd say 10 of them are with the decoy and of course an upgraded weapon...

Ninfan

Ninfan

how do I get into competitions in Fortnite, do I need to qualify for it or put in an entry forum or something like that ?

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic