Forums

Topic: Fortnite

Posts 201 to 220 of 308

HobbitGamer

@Undead_terror I haven't played since Saturday morning, are the karts still down?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Zenarium

Did anyone else notice the huge improve in performance after v5.2? The resolution is not dropping so much and frame rate is more stable. I played so much better today I think that until season 6 we will get more performance improvements.

Zenarium

Switch Friend Code: SW-0883-3704-7795 | 3DS Friend Code: 2019-9772-0094 | My Nintendo: Zenarium | Nintendo Network ID: Zenarium | Twitter:

Azooooz

@Zenarium update V5.2 mentioned the following regarding Switch specific version of the game:

•Significant GPU optimization on Switch. Moved to the high-end forward renderer. This increases dynamic resolution by 10% in expensive scenes.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Hyrule

Yeah it's noticeable, especially when everyone jumps off the bus initially.
Still thoroughly enjoying the game.

Hyrule

Switch Friend Code: SW-7459-0389-4683 | Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage | Twitter:

Azooooz

For those who missed it, v5.21 brought heavy sniper which deals massive damage to structures, a new Soaring 50v50 LTM, and fixed bugs including cloths glitch.

Edited on by Azooooz

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Undead_terror

I finally got all Battlepass tiers and all Drift outfits, I just need so much more XP to get the final unlocks. Next week that Roadtrip outfit will finally be out.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

It will be nice to get that roadtrip outfit, or at least see what it is.

Soon at 250,000 XP, heres hoping I can double that for max bone outfit, I get a lot of XP from both daily and weekly challenges, not to mention leveling up, I just want the urge to play more, I do want the outfit before season ends, before my XP boosters get rekt.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Azooooz

@Undead_terror You can still earn XP for the outfit even after Season 5 ends, so hopefully you can get it at your pace.

Undead_terror

I know, as I said though, after this season ends, the XP boosters reset, and it will take a nice while to get back to having 120% if I do buy the next pass. If there isn't much XP needed after this season for the outfit, then thats fine as well, but I will keep playing the game daily mostly so I can do all the challenges, level up and gain additional XP.

It's much easier to get XP after you reach tier 100 as everything gives you XP rather then stars. OH YEE, we talk to each other at times on here, wanna do some matchs some time?

Azooooz

@Undead_terror That would be cool. Unfortunately I'm on vacation tomorrow, and I'm not yet whether to bring my switch with me or not.

Undead_terror

Alrighty then.

That reminds mii a couple months ago I went on a trip, brought my switch and power banks with mii, I stayed at a hotel with bad connection and another place, but the game still ran fine....but now it needs to be fixed. I rarely see the waiting island, lag spikes happen from time to time, the issues really need to be fixed, of course my switch is docked with wired connection.

omagickarp

If you play shooters with inverted y axis aiming you can't play fortnite with motion controls because if you toggle inverted y axis on the motion controls get inverted. If the only way to recenter the camera is using the sticks, trying to do that without inverted y axis messes up my brain. What do i do.

omagickarp

Azooooz

@Undead_terror After a lot of thoughts, I'm bringing my Switch with me and I'm happy with the decision, Though I can't guarantee that the hotel's Wi-Fi is good. I'll let you know when I arrive and do some testing to Fortnite's online gaming.

Azooooz

Update v5.3 has arrived, adding a new item "Rift-to-Go", a consumable that lets you create a rift which everyone can use. On switch side, the loading time is improved and towns' building are loaded quickly during skydiving. Full patch in the link:

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/patch-notes/v5-30

Undead_terror

I do like the new outfits that was leaked, and it seems that the patch notes are really good, I just hope that when I do play the next time, I see the game performing a lot better then laggy last night.

NinjaAceTrainer

Has anyone else been having issues with playing with friends ever since the update?

Just your everday ninja, who may also be an ace trainer.

Undead_terror

It's worth noting that if you go on your epicgames account and setup the extra layer of security, you now get a special dance emote called boogie down.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Undead_terror

We made fortnite better they said, switch improvements were added, mii on the otherhand...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic