Forums

Topic: Fortnite

Posts 101 to 120 of 308

SKTTR

How do you scroll through the updates in game?

Sticks and buttons don't work, except the B button for cancel.
I'm using version 4.5.0.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Haruki_NLI

Done a little digging into this crack in the sky, that expands daily btw.

Its not a crack in the storm shield, as its above where the storm forms.

But the smaller cracks appearing around the map are the most interesting.

They appear in objects. Like inside the object. They then expand, and grow. Then the object will be gone, but the crack remains. A while later, the cracks are gone.

This has happened to Tomato Town (The giant tomato) and a motel sign now. And I think the sign outside of Lonely Lodge too. Crack appeared, if you broke the object it remained, the cracks expanded, and now they are gone along with the object.

It's literally the cracks from Doctor Who btw. A rip in space and time that even if you remove the thing that's cracked, the crack will remain. They open, and expand, consume enough, erasing it from time, and then close.

Which means the big sky one will continue to fracture and expand until the map is seemingly swallowed by it.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Haruki_NLI

@DarthNocturnal Yeah, I'm thinking these cracks will keep appearing and swallowing things that people dont really notice, then vanishing. Just keeps happening.

Then bang, the big one opens and its all sucked in. Or something comes out.

I did initially think the smaller ones would indicate and area basically changing as the past spills out and overrides it, but that doesn't account for the huge one. So I think either something is coming out of it, or the map goes in.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

SwitchForce

So has anyone had problems when they tried to link their nintendo account to epic? I tried it keeps saying another account is linked but my account and switch isn't. My nephew has his own switch user on the Switch and it works for his account but when I use my account it will not work. So was it because of the Switch itself or is Epic that dumb to not know it's a different person and account on epic.

SwitchForce

SwitchForce

DarthNocturnal wrote:

@SwitchForce

There has been a long standing bug (too long, really) where a preexisting Epic account won't link to an XBL account (and maybe PSN, not sure) because it claims it's already linked. Something to do with the “halfway“ accounts created by someone who didn't want to create an Epic account when first starting the game on a console, then wanted to link later.

If I had to guess, the same thing is happening here. Unfortunately, the current “solution“ basically requires you to create another Epic account with a different e-mail, link to that account, then either just use that account (and keep your progress) or then unlink from the alt and link with the account you wanted to use (unfortunately, progress will be tied to the alt account, which means you'll have to start over on your desired account). And this is assuming it is the same issue. And I'm not sure customer service does data transfers...

That really sucks. I created the account before FortNite and get punished for doing that...

SwitchForce

Kraniko

Anyone wanting to play now? My friend code is SW-3325-3744-7800

Kraniko

DonkeyDiddyKong

Nice to see they've updated to improve the visuals though can't really tell how much. I know they've done something because now longer get the shimmer/pixely image under the bus before you jump. They've really messed up with the framerate though. In 50v50 v3 the framerate really tanks the smaller the map gets and the closer people are to each other near the end. That wasn't there before I'm sure at least not as bad as it is now.

DonkeyDiddyKong

HobbitGamer

Yes, the 50v50 seemed especially ill last night. I mostly jumped into that mode to find some challenge items, but getting to the storm center was ugly. And for some reason i got no credit for any eliminations.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Robusake

Hey add me I am a noob to fortnite been trying to get much better.
My switch friend code is in my signature.
Thanks in advance.
Also I live in Japan and my time zone is perhaps different.

SW-6732-3710-0718

Azooooz

Oh yeah! Back in time, baby!

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Azooooz

less than 12 hours until Season 5.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

HobbitGamer

Epic > Season 5 Patch Information
Season 5 approaches, explore the rift!

Downtime begins at 4 AM Eastern Time (0800 GMT) tomorrow, July 12. Patch Notes will be available as soon as downtime begins and we’ll update you once you once servers are back online and you can explore everything new for yourself.

Some other things to keep in mind:

Any previous replays you have saved will be unplayable in the new build. So make sure to create any last minute content you have saved in your replays. We also have many new things coming your way, due to this the patch size will be larger than normal. So make sure you have that auto-update ready! There is also the potential you may also experience slower download speeds.

We cannot wait for you to hop in, explore and experience Season 5 and we’ll update you once downtime ends!*

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Azooooz

Rumors that there will be performance improvements for the Switch version of the game, but please don’t take my words for it.

Edited on by Azooooz

gcunit

Gyro baby.

Hopefully this will improve my woeful gunplay performance and I'll start getting more into it. Think I've only killed one person with a gun so far...

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Azooooz

@gcunit Gyro-aiming is a very welcome option for the Switch players. Now if only the improve the visuals and the framerate of the game for the Switch version.

Edited on by Azooooz

Guovssohas

^^ I think the graphics are fine on FN switch, but framerate should be improved imo, if 60fps isn't possible in the future they should get it locked to 30fps at all times. Now when things get really hectic it definitely drops to 20-25fps at times, which doesn't feel good at all.

Guovssohas

3Kaii

Add me: SW-5884-4333-8309
I play a lot, maybe 9 hours or more a day
If anyone wants to play, Feel free to add me

Bio: I’m In my 20s, Skilled player, voice chat, good at killing, I know what i’m doing, I like action, I play for fun but I do want to win #Chilled #Relaxed

3Kaii

Coach_A

@3Kaii
Dude, 9 hours a day is where you may want to reassess whether or not you have a problem

Coach_A

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic