Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 841 to 860 of 932

Morpheel

Yes, it was added in one of the Shadow Dragon DLC maps.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RR529

Finally defeated Validar on the "Together to the End" map! However, some of the next missions look brutal.

One is a Lvl 50 Bows Only "Shadow Elimination"...

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Morpheel

Bow users are some of the most cappable warriors in the game, anyway.

Too Anna is locked behind a level 80 map.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Judi

Astra Lyn froze my game again. Why u do this to me you plains princess?

I'm sure it's possible freezes to happen with other characters, but for me it's ALWAYS HER.

Currently procrastinating on: implementing virtual memory and synchronization.
Currently distracted with: Mario Tennis Aces

Switch Friend Code: SW-1341-6334-2439

SilverEdge92

Who are we supposed to be getting when the Awakening DLC releases: Tharja, Owain, and who else?

SilverEdge92

Nintendo Network ID: SilverEdge92

Morpheel

Robin, Ryoma and... Olivia.

(And then they'll release the Villain Pack, with Rowan, Robin, Robin and Robin.)

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

DarthNocturnal

Got around to playing this last night. Dang, performance mode is nice. Played co-op with a visiting friend in a few levels. It was quite fun, but that map... they need a zoom level between the two available levels; I couldn't see an attacking force go for my base when zoomed out, and I didn't want to be pausing constantly because it disrupts the flow of things.

Said friend is a fan of FE, but he was disappointed by the lack of Ike, and doesn't care for Fate's characters (he's played Birthright).

I did get the season pass (just an fyi, I was able to redeem gold points to cover some of the cost, and I got points in return; I thought I heard DLC was eligible in North America?), so I guess I should be expecting another update soon?

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Morpheel

And just wait untill they make the mooks playable, more Robins.

(nah, but having mook costumes for the characters they're based on would be kinda cool)

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Grumblevolcano

@Meowpheel Rumour has it that the Inklings in Smash Switch are Robin clones

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Beedrill4Smash

Ugh... I'm super disappointed with the Awakening pack.

The character I look forward to the most, Owain, is already in the game and a clone of Ryouma.

Tharja does little for me, I've never understood why she is so popular. If she's a clone of Robin, I just...I don't even know.

Olivia's cool, but only because she's a guaranteed new fighting style. Unless of course they decide to make another Marth clone.

Ah well, at least I'll finally be able to play as Owain.

Beedrill4Smash

Morpheel

Imagine if they went the lazy way and made Olivia an Azura clone. Lance and all.

Just with magical sparkles instead of water

... Or they could give her a tome...

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Grumblevolcano

Looks like the Awakening DLC is out now? Just got an update!

EDIT: It downloaded DLC but not an update.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Morpheel

Wait, for real?!

Just like that without warning?

Hm that's odd, it updated but nothing changed.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Grumblevolcano

@Meowpheel There's the DLC installed but no update (still version 1.4.0) hence you don't see any changes ingame. We'll see the changes when 1.5.0 arrives.

Grumblevolcano

Morpheel

Bah. Then why give us the dlc if they won't let us use it.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Grumblevolcano

Either an accident or a delay, maybe Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition being a mid-May game outside Japan led to the DLC being moved to late March (22nd or 29th).

Grumblevolcano

Morpheel

I doubt that has anything to do with the dlc.

We never had a firm date for this dlc to begin with. Only "March".

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

yokokazuo

Going by info from Fire Emblem Heroes, Tharja’s Warriors map was originally going to start on the 13th or 14th, but then it was changed so it will be later this month. They usually appear alongside the DLC so it seems it was supposedly going to release this past week, but got delayed a bit for some reason.

My backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Morpheel

That reminds me I haven't played heroes in a week.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic