Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 761 to 775 of 775

Eel

Well, in this game Linde does shout "Nosferatu!" When using it.

Unless I'm misremembering.

About master seals:

The 5 default history maps combined have enough seals for all the default characters, including Lyn, Anna, and Celica.

Then each DLC map has one seal for the DLC characters.

The only one without any is is the one they offered as a free update, that one was created as a way to grind for materials instead.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kimyonaakuma

I've just started playing again now that the Awakening DLC has been released!
Olivia is the most fun to play as in my opinion, Tharja is okay too but not as fast.

Owain....he just feels off to me. Oh well

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

Judi

Anyone else having weird things happen in some of the new map/mission variants?

In the ones where you have to protect villagers, sometimes when I send an ally to heal one, they’ll go over and do it (expending a rod/staff use), but they don’t actually heal.

Also in the Timed Onslaught lv 98 in Scion of Legend with Experience Check, instead of extra experience I’m pretty sure my units gains no experience. :/

EDIT: ran the timed onslaught with a lower level character. It no zero experience, but it definitely seems less that I should be getting normally.

Edited on by Judi

Currently procrastinating on: implementing virtual memory and synchronization.
Currently distracted with: Mario Tennis Aces

Switch Friend Code: SW-1341-6334-2439

Swordsman83

just bought this game and the dlc pass, kinda overwhelmed by the number of characters and the in-game features. who should i train first ?

Currently Owned Switch Games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Octopath Traveller.

Eel

If you want a sligthly easier time, I'd recomment getting confy using Marth and making him buddy buddy with everyone.

His personal skill increases experience gains (and it's noticeable how much quicker they level up).

And having one overleveled character also means you'll be able to buy the levels for other characters, should you want to make them strong quickly.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Kimyonaakuma

@Swordsman83 Yeah are a lot of characters! I've been playing for a few months and I still haven't played as all of the characters...

I'd recommend just playing as characters that you like if you have played a Fire Emblem game before, you'll be playing as them for hours so you should at least like them
I personally like to play as Marth, Caeda, Olivia and Azura. All of the Archers and Flying units are pretty much the same so I would just choose one of them to work on instead of having multiple of the same class.

Kimyonaakuma

Hyrule

I pretty much stuck to sword Fighters, notably Rowan, Chrom, Marth, but also levelled up Robin as well. I recently wanted a change so levelled up Takumi (absolutely love him), Ryoma and Elise. Tactically, taking an archer (Takumi) for mounted/drake mobs, makes life so much easier. But play what you like is the main thing, but don't be afraid to mix it up a little.
Some Takumi gameplay I uploaded from my switch:

Hyrule

Switch Friend Code: SW-7459-0389-4683 | Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage | Twitter:

Swordsman83

somehow i don't like those characters on horses or dragon or Pegasus.. more difficult to control.

Currently Owned Switch Games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Octopath Traveller.

Eel

You get used to them. I used to hate the pegasus riders too.

Wyvern riders are amazing to rack up KOs, their running strong attack basically kills everything in a relatively large area. Pegasus riders have this attack too, although it's a bit less effective.

Pegasus riders have the best running speed in the game, and they can serve as healers once promoted. So they're amazing utility units. You can also spam their lance throwing attack to deplete critical gauges and juggle enemies indefinitely.

The horses usually have great speed and they can sweep the floor with ther enemies quite effectively.

As a side note, bow users accumulate special extremely quick, pair two up and you'll have dual specials in no time. Giving them a weapon with an extra effectiveness skill is quite amazing to watch. All that slow motion.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Swordsman83

im done with story mode.

which history map is the easiest to get master crest to unlock unique weapon full potential ?

Eel

Just play them in order, the weapons their scrolls are usually in the harder missions anyway.

If you want Master Seals to promote your characters asap, Lyn's and Celica's maps have loads of them relatively early into the maps.

And if you have the DLC maps, each one has one Master Seal, and you only need to beat one level 10~ mission and then a level 20~ mission for each one, so they're ridiculously easy to get.

So that's 9 easy seals. You don't need to use them on the DLC characters if you don't want to, each character gets one in the end anyway.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Nathanael

To be honest if you want to start the game off in hard mode with everyone level 1 and then do lunatic mode like me for the extra mementos, then I recommend fast attacking characters like Corrin or Lianna with Lianna being your starting character due to her attack speed.

The art of playing on hard mode is continuously attacking foes without being hit, for something like this you can get away with using Cordelia despite her having a relatively low attack rate because of the large aoes of her attacks. That said regular enemies who are her weakness can one shot her when she is at a low level.

Save special attacks for foes about to attack you and save awakening for multiple special units.

Edited on by Nathanael

Nathanael

EgillPT

Can anyone help me by sending me the game cover so I can print it?

🎮NSW 🎮Nintendo 3DS 🎮Nintendo Wii 🎮SNES Classic Mini 🎮PS4

scoobdoo

With the advent of WO4’s release, I do have to say FEW is still my most-played game on Switch.

FC: SW-3470-2213-1835

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.