Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 681 to 700 of 775

Grumblevolcano

@RR529 They kind of messed it up as the solution is one space lower than it's meant to be. "Four, Eight" is meant to be coordinates where (1, 1) is the top left corner but the solution is at (4, 9). The Mogalls reappear if you don't do the Validar mission because the character who Validar represents in the original game constantly summon Mogalls.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Judi

RR529 wrote:

Okay, how in the heck do you unlock the Validar mission in Celica's map?

It just says "four, eight", which isn't much of a clue at all. I actually did have it unlocked at one point, but I figured like the other roadblocks in History Mode it'd stay unlocked so I played some other missions, but nope.

Apparently you must play a few missions in a certain order, but what that order is I can't remember (I did replay the last mission I beat before unlocking it the first time, but that didn't do it, so there must be some order. I even tried counting "moves" inbetween units to see if there were any that were four, then eight steps apart, but either I miscounted, or there aren't any).

Contrary to @Meowpheel and @Grumblevolcano , I think it's actually that map unlocks if doing it would be your 4th, 8th, etc. map cleared on the map. In other words, you have to clear some multiple of 4 minus one to unlock it. If I recall that's what did it for me.

Currently procrastinating on: implementing virtual memory and synchronization.
Currently distracted with: Mario Tennis Aces

Switch Friend Code: SW-1341-6334-2439

Judi

I've decided to grind away at this game in what little free time I have because it's something I can (in theory) pick up and put down in a short amount of time. Finally got everyone's weapons set up somewhat ideally (except I haven't upgraded Hauteclere and I haven't bothered to grind all the skills for swords yet). Got S rank on all maps except for the most recent Anna map. Leveled Lyn, who is my main person, up to 120. Started working on completing supports.

The one thing I really haven't bothered with is buying crests for people, because even though I've always been a fan of Musou games (since like, iteration 3), not even I have the patience for that lol.

yokokazuo

Judi wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Okay, how in the heck do you unlock the Validar mission in Celica's map?

It just says "four, eight", which isn't much of a clue at all. I actually did have it unlocked at one point, but I figured like the other roadblocks in History Mode it'd stay unlocked so I played some other missions, but nope.

Apparently you must play a few missions in a certain order, but what that order is I can't remember (I did replay the last mission I beat before unlocking it the first time, but that didn't do it, so there must be some order. I even tried counting "moves" inbetween units to see if there were any that were four, then eight steps apart, but either I miscounted, or there aren't any).

Contrary to @Meowpheel and @Grumblevolcano , I think it's actually that map unlocks if doing it would be your 4th, 8th, etc. map cleared on the map. In other words, you have to clear some multiple of 4 minus one to unlock it. If I recall that's what did it for me.

Yes that’s right, it’s a reference to Gaiden/Echoes since Jedah who Validar represents, can only be hurt on turns of multiples of 4. (Actually I think Echoes was every fourth attacker though)

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Grumblevolcano

@Judi @yokokazuo That does make more sense given the context of the original game and with Echoes it was every 4th attacker.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

So the story mode hard Anna's mementos are all cool and easy to get.

Except the last one.

Ok. I guess I'll come back for it after I'm level 80 or something.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Beedrill4Smash

I noticed Anna having upgrade slots for a personal weapon, but I don't know where to get it. Anyone know?

Beedrill4Smash

RR529

Finally defeated Validar on the "Together to the End" map! However, some of the next missions look brutal.

One is a Lvl 50 Bows Only "Shadow Elimination"...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

Bow users are some of the most cappable warriors in the game, anyway.

Too Anna is locked behind a level 80 map.

Bloop.

Judi

Astra Lyn froze my game again. Why u do this to me you plains princess?

I'm sure it's possible freezes to happen with other characters, but for me it's ALWAYS HER.

SilverEdge92

Who are we supposed to be getting when the Awakening DLC releases: Tharja, Owain, and who else?

SilverEdge92

Nintendo Network ID: SilverEdge92

Eel

Robin, Ryoma and... Olivia.

(And then they'll release the Villain Pack, with Rowan, Robin, Robin and Robin.)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

And just wait untill they make the mooks playable, more Robins.

(nah, but having mook costumes for the characters they're based on would be kinda cool)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

@Meowpheel Rumour has it that the Inklings in Smash Switch are Robin clones

Grumblevolcano

Beedrill4Smash

Ugh... I'm super disappointed with the Awakening pack.

The character I look forward to the most, Owain, is already in the game and a clone of Ryouma.

Tharja does little for me, I've never understood why she is so popular. If she's a clone of Robin, I just...I don't even know.

Olivia's cool, but only because she's a guaranteed new fighting style. Unless of course they decide to make another Marth clone.

Ah well, at least I'll finally be able to play as Owain.

Beedrill4Smash

Eel

Imagine if they went the lazy way and made Olivia an Azura clone. Lance and all.

Just with magical sparkles instead of water

... Or they could give her a tome...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

Looks like the Awakening DLC is out now? Just got an update!

EDIT: It downloaded DLC but not an update.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.