Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 621 to 640 of 775

Kimyonaakuma

@Grumblevolcano Oh well, at least we have some new content apart from the characters. I might appreciate having Minerva because Camilla has caused awkward moments in my house

Nothing better than having a quiet evening until your Switch starts yelling about being naughty and punishing people. Even a Masterchef finale can't distract your Mum from Camilla's "threats" in the next room
I wish my house was soundproof sometimes...

Kimyonaakuma

Eel

Seems like the dlc isn't ready yet on the 3ds.

On other news, checking for an update I found out Steamworld Dig 2 is coming out soon on the 3ds. I had no idea.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

@Kimyonaakuma Linde is unique, plays differently to Robin.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Kimyonaakuma

@Grumblevolcano Yay! I might buy the season pass tomorrow then if there are some differences. I would buy it tonight but I should probably try to sleep at some point..

Kimyonaakuma

RR529

Just bought the Fates DLC.

Do the DLC costumes for the base game characters not unlock until you've beaten the main story or something? The only one I seem to have is the one for Azura (one of the DLC characters).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Grumblevolcano

@RR529 Unlockable in history maps. For example Camilla's DLC outfit is a S rank clear in one of the stages in "Grief".

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

RR529

^Ah, wish I would have known that before hand.

In general, how difficult are the History maps compared to the main story missions (and can you alter the difficulty setting like in the main story)?

So far I've been playing the story at Normal difficulty and haven't had much issue, Just completed the mission at the World Tree where you have to defeat Gharnef, but I'm just curious.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Grumblevolcano

@RR529 History maps are a reasonable difficulty provided you do them in order because the levels scale with difficulty. So it'll be awhile before your characters are high enough for the Fates DLC to be a reasonable difficulty.

Grumblevolcano

Cynas

I'm pretty satisfied that Linde has all knew spells compared to Robin. Robin was one of my main characters but I think I like Linde's moveset a bit more. I think Minerva might also replace Frederick on my team.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Beedrill4Smash

Linde is no Robin replacement, but is still fun to use. Navarre was always going to be a clone of Lyn, so no surprise.
I'm actually quite disappointed Minerva is a clone of Camilla, even though I don't really care about Minerva as a character. I was kinda hoping to have another unique axe fighter, but alas! The axe fighters now have a clone. The Shadow Dragon pack was bound to be my least favorite, two clones in one just makes it worse.
Is it sad that I would have preferred a villain pack just so I could finally play as Validar?

Beedrill4Smash

Beedrill4Smash

Yes, he is. I don't why, but I like him as a character, and I want to see what kind of supports he has.

EDIT: I forgot to say this. ALL the evil mages are Robin clones, but Validar is the only one I care about.

Edited on by Beedrill4Smash

Beedrill4Smash

Eel

Robins. Robins everywhere.

You have guy Robin, girl Robin, daddy Robin, ugly Robin, old Robin, Robin on a horse, girl Robin on a horse, princess Robin, Robin with a sword, Robin on a Pegasus, Robin on a dragon, Robin that IS a dragon, Robin with an axe, singer Robin, wedding Robin, Robin with a bow, seamstress Robin, fanservice Robin, butler Robin, --- I may have started making them up after old Robin.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Beedrill4Smash

Star Emblem episode II: Attack of the Robins

Beedrill4Smash

roy130390

@Meowpheel Yup and on 60 fps even with 3d on

Pfft, I'm failing the Shadow Elimination (Lyn's sprite) on Noble Lady of Cailin. I don't die or anything, Frederick simply decides to abandon my fortress when I'm distracted doing the many objectives that mission has...

Eh, maybe I'm too tired right now, I'll try again tomorrow .

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

yokokazuo

Been playing a lot recently leading up to the Shadow Dragon DLC.
Navarre is a favourite of mine so I had been looking forward to it for awhile. Already got his Wo Dao and the winged spear for Caeda. A bit underlevelled for the last couple battles on Devil Mountain so it might be a bit longer before I pass that.
I really want the new costumes!

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Beedrill4Smash

Real talk- Hero Navarre might be my favorite designed character in the whole game.

Beedrill4Smash

Grumblevolcano

This doesn't sound right, can Falcon Knights use staves in the main games (I don't remember)? Also can Adventurer Niles use staves in Conquest (haven't promoted him yet in my playthrough)?

Grumblevolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.