Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 441 to 460 of 775

Kimyonaakuma

@yokokazuo Yay that's good to know! Thank you! I was concerned that there wouldn't be a decent variety of maps. From the trailers that I've seen there was only a generic field stage and a map from awakening and then fates.
I'm guessing that the Aytolis maps will be more generic but there should be some cool references in the others that I might recognise..except for shadow dragon which I haven't played yet...

I'm hoping that History Mode will feature stages based on the GBA games and Shadows of Valentia, but apart from that I wouldn't expect them to reference other games unfortunately.

I'll have to play it for myself to find out more about History Mode I guess I'm still not sure if I'm better to wait and get the Switch version or just buy the 3DS version on Friday...who knows...

Kimyonaakuma

Grumblevolcano

@Kimyonaakuma From my experience regarding BotW earlier this year (I had the choice between Wii U version at launch or Switch version about a month later), I'd recommend waiting for the Switch version.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Kimyonaakuma

@Grumblevolcano Yeah you're probably right..

I bought the Wii U version of BotW and it doesn't run very well, some areas I have to avoid because it stutters so much. However I was wanting to play the majority of it before I had to start studying for exams, meaning that if I wanted the Switch version I would have needed to wait until June - I couldn't avoid spoilers for that long so I opted for the worse version.

If I think about it it makes no sense to buy an inferior version when I could buy the better one in a month for about £10 more, but I don't think I'll enjoy the wait

....I'm going to have A LOT of catching up to do once I can afford a Switch. I'm so used to the droughts on Wii U that I'm not used to it

Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

@DarthNocturnal I loved the references in the maps! Especially the skyloft and lake hylia stages, I appreciated the detail of those stages in particular.

The WW maps are pretty good, I'd say that the first one is one of the best in the whole of Hyrule Warriors, at least in concept and music. The second has some cool references but is pretty much some dark corridors...

Kimyonaakuma

Grumblevolcano

@Ryu_Niiyama You'll be glad to hear that FE Warriors is getting a Japan audio patch on day 1.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Grumblevolcano

@Snaplocket I'd say 1 reason rather than no reason, the Japan exclusive dragonstone looks cool.

Grumblevolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

@Snaplocket Depends if I can change the in game language.

@Meowpheel It's fine. I've said my piece and I've done my 3 response rule. I don't pick fights.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Kimyonaakuma

Glad to hear that dual audio is an option, sadly I'll be waiting until I have a Switch to play it.

I'll just replay Hyrule Warriors and add my own Fire Embem style voice acting.
"I like those profit margins!" is the only line that I remember though, and Camilla's weird way of saying overboard

Kimyonaakuma

Eel

Oh god can you imagine if Hyrule Warriors had people talking every three seconds?

Any level with Lana would be specially annoying.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kimyonaakuma

@Meowpheel Lana already speaks too much for my liking, maybe if she said more than three different words then I'd be happier.

...it could be kind of funny though, especially for characters like Tingle and Ghirahim

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

@DiscoGentleman I already kind of imagine him adding some sassy one liners in my head but to actually have them would be amazing!

I still hope for Ghirahim to return to the series in some form, he was perfect in so many ways...and so wrong in others.

Kimyonaakuma

Grumblevolcano

The eshop has confirmed the DLC characters.

Fates
Azura
Niles
Oboro

Shadow Dragon
Navarre
Minerva
Linde

Awakening
Tharja
Olivia
Owain

Not sure whether this should be under spoilers so I did it just in case.

Grumblevolcano

Eel

Arent's some of these already completely programmed into the game?

Sheesh that seems a bit cheap.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Late

Glad to see Olivia as a playable character. I'd buy the DLC if I were to buy the game. Not interested in Warriors games so I get to save my money for other games like Odyssey instead.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Ryu_Niiyama

@Grumblevolcano seems like a good mix and a few unexpected (for me) characters.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Kimyonaakuma

I'm not sure how much people have been looking into this game so I'll just count this as spoilers to be safe.

Aren't Niles and Oboro already in the game? I've seen screenshots of them already but I'm not sure how involved they are. Azura should have been in the main game but she'll be a big incentive for people to buy that pack.

Not played Shadow Dragon, so I'm not sure if these are good characters or not.
But again I'm sure Navarre is already in the game in some form, disappointing.

I'm very happy with the Awakening characters. Tharja is awesome and I've wanted a dancer character so Olivia is perfect. Owain is once again already in the story but the rest of the pack is really good.

Does anyone think that we'll see some of the classic villains playable in a free update? Kind of like the update with Cia, Wizzro and Volga. Darios seems likely to be added in an update too.

As for Queen Yelena...she's might be too "buried" in her work to join Not sure how she is after the prologue...

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

MsJubilee

Some of these characters are already in the game,but we can only play as them through paid DLC. Lmao

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.