Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 101 to 120 of 775

CrazedCavalier

@Tsurii Yeah, hence why I said "blurry screen, indeed". I was mistaken.
Yes, Lian is the girl, Shion's the guy.

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

Nintendo Network ID: thedanman88

Eel

I can see them working just like any other mounted character, just a bit higher off the ground.

They could also just summon their mounts for particular attacks, as an alternative... But mounted characters are already a thing anyway.

Oh and you can bet Camilla will be in the game, this is KT. That jiggle physics engine needs a use.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

@Tsurii "Camilla's Story" in the story mode

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

The one lady that creeps me out is that blonde armored knight from Fates.

The way her armor is designed to expose and squish her torso and how she seems to be always resting her hands on... Erm... Them... With a permanent face of mild mental agony.

I mean, who does that?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

yokokazuo

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B072KJMG1J/ref=ox_sc_act_ima...
Fire Emblem Warriors Treasure Box Set is now available on Amazon Japan. Ordered it myself in case it doesn't come to Canada (or is exclusive to a single store in the US again... Rather pricey though...

Comes with quite a bit though, Premium has everything except for the Dragonstone Crystal which can play voices of characters from the game and I believe it is an alarm clock?

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

CrazedCavalier

What y'all missed: https://serenesforest.net/2017/06/28/fire-emblem-warriors-tre...
The original LE listing showed the box-- which had sprites for M!Robin, Lissa, and Lucina (the image was quickly changed so no box was in sight). The Japanese twitter also just announced that there'll be a new trailer sometime this week-- those 3 will likely be revealed.

There's also been some stuff from both Kotaku and Nintendo Dream; not to be vain, but I think my topic on SF is the most concise gathering of new information: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/72809-kotak...

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

Eel

Gee, those are super surprising choices, I can't believe Lucina and Robin will be in a Fire Emblem crossover game. I'm glad they removed that picture, I wouldn't want them to ruin the surprise for everyone.

Bloop.

CrazedCavalier

@Meowpheel At least Lissa's semi-surprising and the confirmation of class change/promotion hints at more weapon variety.

Eel

At this point I'd be surprised if any semi important character from their three focus games is not in the game. I mean, didn't they mention this would be their game with the most playable characters or something?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

CrazedCavalier

@Meowpheel Most playable characters in a first installment Musou crossover game. DW Gundam currently holds the record at 18. I'd say 25-ish is the upper limit.

Eel

Well, I hope they get all the (fan)bases covered in the main release so the DLC can focus on other FE games.

Bloop.

CrazedCavalier
Warrior's Awakening.

No gameplay, unfortunately, but we've got our first two axe users confirmed (Lissa and Frederick) and magic user (M!Robin). Oh, and Lucina, but who cares.

Grumblevolcano

@Meowpheel Lissa's master seal promotion options in Awakening are Sage (magic and staff) and War Cleric (axe and staff).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Luna_110

@DarthNocturnal
Yeah. Smiling Nergal with Lucius in FE7 was fantastic, I still don't get why they abandoned the magic triangle.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.