Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,009

msm2000

@alpacatears Thanks for the reply. That does sound like some bits can be sped up which will be helpful.

Switch friend code: SW-5266-7567-4694

Spanjard

Sometimes your enemies get negative effect because of your attacks, is there a way to see what these do? Seems like a waste not having such strategic info.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

JaxonH

One more battle to go. Chapter 21. I should finish Fire Emblem tonight, maybe tomorrow depending.

@Spanjard
I believe you can press X over an enemy to view their info screen, then press X for description context menu, then cursor over to the list of skills and effects on them. I'm sure its somewhere in there.

PLAYING
NS: Wonderful 101, Trials of Mana
PC: Trials Rising, Gears Tactics

MOST EXCITED FOR 2020
NS: Xenoblade, Borderlands w/gyro, Club House Games, Persona 5S, Trails of Cold Steel 3
PC: Cyberpunk 2077

Jesus is Lord.

Spanjard

@JaxonH I think that’s what I tried but couldn’t find it? I might have misses it.

Maybe you can correct my thinking here, but is it so that if you once, in a month, talked to everyone and picked up every collectible there are no conversations to be had or collectibles to be found in that same month? Thanks for the answers btw, much appreciated.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

JaxonH

@Spanjard
Correct. Really no sense exploring more than once per month, tbh. I do explore --> seminar --> rest --> rest when I need motivation up for everyone to start fresh the next month, or I swap the 1st rest with a battle if I need to level up. I swap it with a 2nd seminar if I am already at level and don't need the motivation for students (though it does fill motivation some for those who attend)

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR 2020
NS: Xenoblade, Borderlands w/gyro, Club House Games, Persona 5S, Trails of Cold Steel 3

Jesus is Lord.

rallydefault

Welp, definitely hit a tough battle now. I think it's mission 18 or 19, I'd have to go back and check. I think I need to finally have everyone start carrying concoctions or whatever rather than relying on my single healer lol

rallydefault

JaxonH

Ya, that's the one I had trouble with I think. The two with the death knight around the 16-19 mark were brutal. Mainly because the death knight was brutal 😁

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR 2020

Jesus is Lord.

darkfenrir

@JaxonH rather than resting, going to eat with your students are far better use of your time, and let you get professor rank to boot. (And eating will max their motivation as well. And increase relationship)

Don't forget to do the greenhouse to get veggies lol

darkfenrir

Ralizah

@darkfenrir Yep. Resting is only ever useful for raising the durability of the sword of the creator, and even then, it's not worth it considering all the other stuff you can do in the monastery.

4 or so activity points usually lets you raise the motivation of your students to max, letting you invest the other points in learning needed skills, competing in tournaments, etc.

Playing depressing games alone in my cold, dark room <3

JaxonH

@darkfenrir
Oh I do eat, and do the greenhouse. But only once a month. Too depressing to go back to an empty-ish monastery a second time when there’s nothing to really do. Easier to just hit the rest button where all 16 people gain 50% motivation instantly 😁

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR 2020

Jesus is Lord.

darkfenrir

Lol I guess that works... I just find walking to greenhouse, then eating for the rest of my activity points are pretty nice (then just end exploring)

darkfenrir

Alstil

Hey guys. Sorry if I missed this earlier, but just wondering if people are using the Japanese or English voices. I've just started the game - both sound very good. I tend to prefer the Japanese, but am worried that maybe my eyes will get tired of reading the small text, since I mainly play handheld.

Any thoughts?

Alstil

Ralizah

@Alstil As you said, both sound good. Besides, this game encompasses multiple routes, so you can always play later routes in Japanese.

Alstil

Ralizah wrote:

@Alstil As you said, both sound good. Besides, this game encompasses multiple routes, so you can always play later routes in Japanese.

True!

Alstil

JaxonH

Idk if it was posted yet, since this isn’t exactly breaking news, but you can get an exclusive Fire Emblem Three Houses Theme in Tetris 99 if you play this weekend and amass a total of 100 points. You earn 10 points per match even if you come dead last, so even if you totally suck against online players you’ll only need to play 10 matches at the absolute most to get the theme.

And the theme has Fire Emblem MUSIC that plays as well! You’ll be able to play Tetris jamming to Fire Emblem, with a slick background theme.

I’m SO in.

Untitled

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR 2020

Jesus is Lord.

Ralizah

@JaxonH NL posted about it.

I like Tetris 99 a lot anyway, so, yeah, I'm pretty excited for this. I love all of the crossover themes and whatnot it's getting.

Still need a Zelda x Tetris 99 event, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

CroRock

Ok, one thing I really hate about this game is no touch screen controls.
It would be perfect fit for handheld play.

Really.. why did they bother to make Switch touchscreen anyway?! 95% of games doesn’t even support touchscreen anyway.

3DS - 2294 - 4578 - 7970
SW - 3371 - 1931 - 2042

JaxonH

I mean, may as well. Even if a lot of games don’t use it, it’s better to have it and get used sometimes than not have it at all.

All I ever use it for is entering eShop credit codes, and Mario Maker 2. And that’s cool. I’d prefer they allow gyro for entering codes like PS4 (ironically, given practically nothing on that system uses motion well if at all, while Switch has gyro for half the games that release, yet that’s the one system that actually uses it right for entering codes... go figure).

Anyways, about to beat the game. I made it through the final month and started the final battle. I just haven’t actually made my first move yet.

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR 2020

Jesus is Lord.

HobbitGamer

I’ve just started Part II, and I’m hooked. The story is engaging and now I’m more invested. I’ve already got 50 hours in.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JaxonH

Hey!!! I beat Fire Emblem! Nice wrap up. I liked Hanneman, Manuela, Caspar and Dorothea’s endings.

Just in time for the DQXIS demo too.

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR 2020

Jesus is Lord.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic