Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,049

Dezzy

Yeah I'll just decide based on which design I like the best. I don't wanna be looking at yellow uniforms for too long.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

JaxonH

Lol that's awesome

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Lilseb93

I'm excited. This is going to be my first Fire Emblem game ever.

SoFlo Gamer
Currently playing: Bayonetta

Switch Friend Code: SW-7562-0637-3118 | My Nintendo: SebGamer93 | Twitter:

LzWinky

DarthNocturnal wrote:

I forgot the nuances of all the houses anyway. I figure the game will refresh me.

Failing that, just go with your favorite color.

My favorite color is green...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Heavyarms55

@Late I'm of the opinion that the perma-death was meant to make you complete individual levels without allowing characters to die. Everyone has their own preferred way to play games and their own quirks. I'm a compulsive saver in many games. Sometimes I'll save two or three times just to reassure myself. (I am pretty sure it's because when I was a kid playing Pokemon Blue I once played for several hours, turned the game off and lost all that progress and it like, mentally scarred me) I also am kinda an item hoarder too, I don't like using them unless I am really sure I need them and using them now wont bite me in the rear later - which is always my concern. Of course then I reach the end of an RPG and have piles and piles of items just wasted because I never used them.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Tyranexx

My favorite color is blue, and since I'm already kinda leaning towards the Blue Lions.... XD I'll just need to steal some of the Black Eagle students.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

scoobdoo

Lilseb93 wrote:

I'm excited. This is going to be my first Fire Emblem game ever.

This is my second — Fire Emblem Warriors was my first!

FC: SW-3470-2213-1835

LzWinky

Tsurii wrote:

@LzWinky go golden deer/yellow and recruit/steal all the blue lion students 😛

Funny enough that is the plan

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Heavyarms55

I wonder how recruiting characters from other houses is going to work, if there is going to be a limit or if I can spend a stupid amount of time and just get everyone but the other house leaders? XD (or even them! That would be hilarious!)

Matroska

Just started playing about an hour ago. Love it so far, great music, and lots of nice touches that give it a quality feel. Really feels like a revolution for the series for the first time in ages.

@Heavyarms55 You need to meet certain stat requirements. To do that with more than a few students you'll need to grind, and you can't grind in hard mode. So a more completionist run would need to on normal, unfortunately. I don't think there's a hard limit but can't confirm it myself yet.

Edited on by Matroska

Matroska

Heavyarms55

@Matroska That's fine by me. I was planning on playing normal classic anyway. I'm not planning on trying for perfect 100% or anything. I just like to do lots of side content when the option is open to me. I'm the kind of player in games where, if there are 10 feasible side quests and the next story mission, I'm probably gonna do all 10 of those side quests first. I only skip stuff that's really tedious or would make me so overpowered that it would break the game. (kinda made that mistake recently in another game. It was fun and funny but totally broke the game.)

JaxonH

@Matroska
How is difficulty? I know this is subjective, but for someone like me who felt the difficulty in Awakening and Fates Conquest was just right, is Normal mode about the same? Or is it easier.

And if you’re playing on Hard mode, is it comparable to Path of Radiance or Fire Emblem 7, or even harder?

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Matroska

@JaxonH I'm playing normal because I want to get as many characters as possible. It's actually pretty easy, I know a lot of others who've got further than me have said even on hard it's quite easy throughout (though tbf these are hardcore FE fans) and really want Lunatic mode to be added. It's probably comparable to Awakening which the same people say is too easy for them. For me it was easy on hard but only because of the way the game encouraged grinding to pass down the best skills. It was a good level for me before the grinding started. Like, you had to think but it wasn't frustrating.

@Heavyarms55
I know what you mean, I'm exactly the same.

Edited on by Matroska

Matroska

Heavyarms55

@Matroska 10 bucks says they add lunatic mode in a free DLC patch at some point. They added it and Lunatic+ to Awakening. Though if you ask me, after watching some videos, Lunatic+ was just plain stupid. You only win that mode if RNJesus loves you.

Matroska

@Heavyarms55 Agree with the Lunatic+ thing. The DLC files were leaked last week and there's also a schedule and it doesn't mention Lunatic but it could be in a patch rather than DLC. And actually, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that was just the free DLC - but then again, they're not gonna charge for Lunatic unless they want to annoy their fans.

Matroska

Heavyarms55

@Matroska Leaked how? Unless somehow it was leaked from Intelligence Systems or Nintendo itself I doubt it. I can understand things in the game itself being leaked because clearly people already have copies, but how could anyone know about the DLC schedule and content?

Matroska

@Heavyarms55 The DLC is normally leaked and available for pirates to download before the game is. Not sure why that is but pirate copies of the 3H DLC has been on sites since last week.

The schedule has already been officially announced, though I should correct myself on saying it's all free, it's part of the expansion pass though there's 1 free piece. It's all on disc stuff, what's leaked is the unlockers for it so you can unlock access to it early (the schedule goes all the way till April 2020).

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/07/fire_emblem_three_h...

Edited on by Matroska

Matroska

Heavyarms55

@Matroska Thieves. And people wonder why companies are constantly releasing "stability" updates and why homebrew is such a bad word.

JaxonH

So, if it's on par with Awakening difficulty, and I'm playing classic, I'll go with Normal then.

Btw, they confirmed Normal and Hard are the only difficulties available at the start of the game. Implying Lunatic is unlocked upon beating the game, which is how Awakening did it as I recall.

Heavyarms55

That certainly would make sense. Fire Emblem has done that in the past too. I remember the first GBA title in the US only allowed normal until you beat it, then hard had a few different chapters.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic