Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII - Now with 80% more FF VIII

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,768

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Just wandering around near of Save point at Omega Ruins, you will eventually encounter with foes which dropped Lv 3 Sphere.

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter Okay great. I'll do that. I really need them.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

RR529

@Heavyarms55, just so you know, the Omega Ruins is an optional dungeon that opens up right before endgame (to access it you'll have to figure out it's co-ordinates on the world map, and as I never learned how to do that, I think it resolves around learning Al-Bhed to read messages they left behind in certain areas, I just looked them up online). I never actually did it though.

However, there are also Golem enemies in the Dome in Zanarkand (a story location you should be at soon) that also drop level 2 & (ocassionally) 3 spheres, so you can focus on fighting & stealing from them.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Heavyarms55

@RR529 In the dome, not the cave? Or are they the same thing? Last I left off, I was in a cave.

komodo182

Tons of Level 3 keys in omega ruins. I was just screwing around in there and massively overlevelled (if we can call it that since there are no levels in this game) for the endgame.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

RR529

@Heavyarms55, the dome is a bit after the cave.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Heavyarms55

@RR529 Alright, I just got to Zanarkand. Just had that scene that's more or less the opening title screen.

RR529

@Heavyarms55, after your party breaks camp just follow the road then you'll be at the dome (there'll be a cutscene with an old dude, and a save sphere at the entrance).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Heavyarms55

@RR529 Great, thanks!

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter @RR529 Thanks for the help guys, you were spot on. Took a bit of grinding, but I found a few. Might grind for a couple more, then move on.

Dezzy

Lol I just sold my PS4 copy of FF12 for £12 and bought the Switch version for £30.

Portable seems more valuable to me. I like being able to take it with me. Even if it's just going to the toilet or onto my exercise bike.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Anti-Matter

@Dezzy
"Lol I just sold my PS4 copy of FF12 for £12 and bought the Switch version for £30."

LOL
I will do same thing as you on next Sunday.
Sell FF XII TZA PS4 version after i bought the Switch version last Sunday.

Anti-Matter

Geobros

I enjoyed FFX of course but I enjoyed FFX-2 too. This game is awesome! Not for his story but for the system battle, the sidequests and the Creature Creator!!! Even Blitzball is better in FFX-2. Spherebreak is awesome too.

I liked the NG+ option as I finished it with 84% and I sterted new file with all my times and my porcentage. Now I am at 96% in chapter 3 and I hope to arrive at 100%.

I propose to all RPG fans to continue play FFX-2. I have about 150 hours in that game and I enjoyed every moment!

Geobros

My Nintendo: Geobros

Heavyarms55

So I just beat Yunalesca and her Mega-Death utter BS. (seriously, how would anyone know to prepare for that going in?) It seems like it's basically the end game. Not looking to take on the super bosses, but, how much should I prepare for Sin?

I saw mixed things when I Googled it. Not sure what's what but I am the type that likes to over-prepare before a major boss fight.

Also, why the hell can't we skip cut-scenes after we've seen them once before? Got a game over on the above mentioned spoiler and had to sit through that nearly 20 minute long scene again! It's like, "I just freaking saw this, not even an hour ago! Let me try the fight again!"

komodo182

@Heavyarms55 I played around in the Omega Ruins, so I was massively overpowered. Sin wasn't hard at all though, but once again, I was way overpowered I feel.
As for the cutscenes, I wish we could skip them too after the first viewing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
I beat Yunalesca by summoning Aeons to cover the Mega Death and Hellbiter.
My team was just only Tidus, Yuna and Lulu. Both of my Femme Fatale with just Flare, Holy, Auto Life and Aeons. I equipped Yuna with Deathproof armor to prevent Mega Death. Actually i was nervous to beat Yunalesca but i have managed to beat Yunalesca without made my team KO by Mega Death. My Aeons taken all fatal damages from Yunalesca.

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

@Heavyarms55 You need to be defeat sin before it's 16th turn So, having the best weapons is helpful ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

@BruceCM
Psst...
Pay Yojimbo some money for Instant Win, if..... you lucky enough. 😆

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

I obviously didn't, @Anti-Matter .... Guess it's an option

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Quarth

I recently finished FFXII and now I'm playing FFX. I must say that despite it being more linear and traditional, X feels like the better game (except that #@!?# blitzball and the fact that you can't skip cutscenes). Maybe it's because the story is more engaging and the characters more developed and likeable? Anyway they are both good games.

Edited on by Quarth

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic