Posts 881 to 900 of 1,768

BruceCM

You're forgetting the hardest 1, @RR529 .... The actual final 1 is easy

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

@RR529
Psst...
Final Boss on FF X was Yu Yevon. You can defeat it by 2 steps: Zombiestrike to Yu Yevon then toss your Phoenix Down onto it to finish the battle

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

Anti-Matter wrote:

@RR529
Psst...
Final Boss on FF X was Yu Yevon. You can defeat it by 2 steps: Zombiestrike to Yu Yevon then toss your Phoenix Down onto it to finish the battle

Lols, that fight is easy enough without such tactics... I think that's probably the 1 he's forgotten, tbh

SW-4357-9287-0699

FullbringIchigo

@BruceCM nah because of how the fights were done and were esensually scripted battles most people consider Jecht the true final boss

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

komodo182

@RR529 me too.
I'm in the Omega Ruins now, just leveling up for fun. Might beat the game tonight. I don't think I will do a complete finish with all the monster arena stuff. Overall, fun game though.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

BruceCM

Yeah, @FullbringIchigo .... Just technically it's that other easy 1

SW-4357-9287-0699

FullbringIchigo

@BruceCM to be fair it's not like it wasn't done in other FF games before take FINAL FANTASY VII, the final boss fight against Sephiroth it just the same, he goes down in one hit, you can either use Omnislash as soon as the battle starts or if you wait he will attack you and you will counter and kill him

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

BruceCM

Yeah but that's after a difficult fight against him, @FullbringIchigo .... I'm sure some other FF had a basically pointless final boss, though

SW-4357-9287-0699

FullbringIchigo

@BruceCM actually if you have W-Summon, Quadra Magic and Knights of Round he is a piece of cake

that will kill pretty much anything in the game including the Weapons and it's pretty easy to get them too as long as you have the patience to breed a Gold Chocobo and do the Battle Square at the Gold Saucer

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

BruceCM

Oh, plenty of ways to beat him, just it's a proper boss fight, if you aren't overlevelled for it.... Some of us prefer the final boss being difficult Unlike the actual FFX final 1 that you could only lose by deliberately killing yourselves

SW-4357-9287-0699

RR529

I didn't forget about Jecht or Yu Yevon. I just consider them one fight since I don't think you can save or do anything inbetween them.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FullbringIchigo

@BruceCM can't even do that because your entire team has auto life on them during that segment

another reason many consider Jecht the real final boss because you can't lose any of the fights afterwards

BruceCM

Lols, as if you'd kill yourselves.... Anyway, I hope those who've played FFX or are now finishing do go onto X2

SW-4357-9287-0699

komodo182

@BruceCM I haven't heard good things about X2

BruceCM

Well, it's not as good as X.... Since you can't get X without X2 on Switch, you might as well try it, though

SW-4357-9287-0699

komodo182

@BruceCM I've literally hung out in Omega Ruins all day for fun haha

RR529

@BruceCM, I plan on trying it (I even got a Japanese copy so they're both on cart), but not for awhile. Over on PS4 I'm playing Tales of Zestiria (which I'm also at endgame), so I'm about JRPG'd out, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

BruceCM

Cool, @komodo182 & @RR529 .... I just finished X2 again myself & it's pretty good

SW-4357-9287-0699

RR529

Just arrived at the save point in the ruins inside Sin, so I might be able to finish it up tonight.

I beat the final Seymour fight last night. Finished him off with Anima, too (not sure if it was because I used Anima, or if he would have said it if I used any Aeon, but I thought it was pretty cool that he acknowledged her. "Oh! You'd resist me as well? So be it!", or something like that.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

TuVictus

Anyone have any surprises waiting for them when trying to explore old areas? I remember the first time playing the PS4 version, I wasn't aware that there were some pretty big differences between the original US release and the international versions lol

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic