Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII

Posts 581 to 600 of 863

Heavyarms55

So two things:

First, can anyone tell me about how far into the game I am? Rikku finally rejoined the party.

Second, Dona is just a 1990s TV Disney movie generic bully. It's like she's rude just for the sake of it and obviously jealous of her mental image of Yuna as a spoiled rich girl.

@JaxonH Hey now, I don't judge! Maybe that's just what he enjoys! Maybe he asked Seymour to wrap him in chains.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Rikku joined in party = 1/3 progress to ending.
Keep leveling up your main team so they can explore and activate all nodes to become very strong team.
Even you can make Yuna does 99,999 damage by her staff Nirvana with Attack command / Quick Hit.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter I'm not looking to do any sort of optional super bosses, so I doubt there is any reason I would need to grind to that extent...

Feel free to add me

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Actually, you can make your team learned ALL abilities and Magics by keep exploring the Sphere grid.
If you unlock some Blocking nodes Lv 1 - 4, you can enter the sphere grid zone of other character.
So, you can continue Yuna's progress goes to Lulu's sphere grid to make her learned Black Magics or you can make Lulu learned White Magics.

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

King-X

Heavyarms55 wrote:

I'm not looking to do any sort of optional super bosses, so I doubt there is any reason I would need to grind to that extent...

Initially no, nothing in the story requires any sphere grid deconstruction/rebuilding. The biggest issue I remember is a sigil for an ultimate weapon in a location which is guarded by a Dark Aeon after the first visit so if you don't grab it the first time, that would complicate completing that weapon without grinding but you don't have to bother with ultimate weapons, you might prefer making a custom build anyway.

Edited on by King-X

Currently Playing: Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland

PK_Willow

Anyone playing FF7 at the moment? I'm playing it for the first time in years. Last time I played, I got stuck I think at the temple of the ancients where there is a dragon boss if I remember correctly. Saved at a point where I couldn't grind for exp and kept losing to the boss. I hope that won't happen again, especially since I'm almost near that same place now.

Just picked up Vincent and now on my way to get Yuffie before heading to Gold Saucer.

NNID: Ruki_the_Human

JaxonH

Wrapping up Final Fantasy X myself. On Mt. Gagazet. Looking forward to jumping into FFXII next

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X, Dragon’s Dogma, Mortal Kombat XI, Darksiders, Cuphead, Hellblade, Trials Rising
X1: Trials Evolution
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3DS/Wii U/PS4/PSVR//Vita/PC/Rift: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Heavyarms55

@King-X @Anti-Matter I'm not gonna pass on making stronger characters, but since I've read there is only one ending to the game I am not really concerned about 100% completion. I quite like the game, but I am not super into it like I was with Xenoblade or Tales.

Feel free to add me

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Don't worry about not completing 100%.
You can finish the storyline without 100% complete.
But make sure your team have equipment with Break Damage Limit to make the Battles goes easier, especially battles against Sin (the last battle with Sin at the end of chapter you need to deal Tons of damage (Better more than 9999 damages)
to beat Sin or it will be GAME OVER once Sin unleash his deadly blast)
Make sure you get All Aeons so Yuna have a lot of killer Aeons to help during battles.

My Top 6 games :

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter It's optional to get all the Aeons? So far the game has been so linear that I assumed you could not miss them or skip any.

Feel free to add me

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Yes, it's Optional to get ALL aeons.
There are some Sub Quest require higher character stats before you enter since that place is really really tough (Omega Ruins)
Magus Sisters (Cindy, Sandy, Mindy) is Optional Aeon you can get by doing a Sub quest.
Better you get Anima as the Strongest Aeon ever.

Don't worry. There are NO missable things on FF X like Guardian Force on FF VIII.

My Top 6 games :

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter So I am guessing at some point the game is going to open up a lot more? Because to this point I haven't been able to find a single alternative route or side quest. And I've been talking to everyone and running around looking pretty hard for items and stuff.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Feel free to add me

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Been a while but I think it's in the final act or after Zanarkand , it opens up a bit @Heavyarms55 but not a whole lot... it's quite focused on the journey of the pilgrimage

X-2 meanwhile is open from the get-go pretty much with plenty of sidequests (plenty of which are tied to the best ending)

Edited on by Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

You don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis, Persona 3

"No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering" - Hollow Knight

Heavyarms55

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy So there are alternative endings for FFX-2. Good to know.

Feel free to add me

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

I think alternate is the wrong word @Heavyarms55 ... more slight variations or a tad more is revealed depending on your completion % ? I'm a little fuzzy on the details sorry

You don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis, Persona 3

"No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering" - Hollow Knight

Heavyarms55

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Ah okay.

Mildly unrelated, but are you "Lauren" on Switch? Someone just added me. I usually try to keep track of who is who. lol

Also @Anti-Matter I just sent you a friend request too, since we do chat a decent amount on here.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Feel free to add me

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Don't have a switch... my latest Nintendo console is a 2DS 😂

Also not a Lauren

-Edit- As in i mean my name's not Lauren 😄

I do need to get round to playing X-2 again soon... i really do enjoy that game, the job system is very fun

Heavyarms55

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Ah okay. Well I have my FC in the signature, and I don't mind people adding me. But I feel like they'd mention it so I know who they were... lol

Feel free to add me

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
I got two request from my Switch just now.
I have accepted both of them.
Cheers ! 😀

My Top 6 games :

JaxonH

There will be times in your progression the path with split, or an optional hidden path lies nearby, that leads to an aeon or temple or what have you. There will come a point where you can travel among previously visited areas rather quickly, which is mostly used for those maxing stats, creating Celestial Weapons, looking for Lv. key spheres, hunting monsters, finding Aeons, or all the above.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X, Dragon’s Dogma, Mortal Kombat XI, Darksiders, Cuphead, Hellblade, Trials Rising
X1: Trials Evolution
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3DS/Wii U/PS4/PSVR//Vita/PC/Rift: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic