Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII - Now with 80% more FF VIII

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,768

SwitchForce

Geobros wrote:

SwitchForce wrote:

Anti-Matter wrote:

@CurryPowderKeg79
So, that means FF X/X-2 Asia version use 32 GB cartridge ?

What about the Amazon Japan Enix version is that still also one game and 2nd download?

Yes it will be one cartridge. Virtuos said in an interview on Nintendolife that they tried to convert the game in a cartridge of 32GB.
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/01/feature_how_virtuos...

Also, the Japanese Amazon has not a box art with the note of a downloadable content. So it will be in one cartridge.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%8A...

So this means the Amazon Japan is all physical no 2nd Digital DLN. hmm now I have to wonder do I cancel the PA edition or what? What do others think about this? I got like a PreOrder for PA and one for Amazon Japan.

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

SwitchForce

CurryPowderKeg79 wrote:

@SwitchForce the play Asia version has both games on one cart no downloading ether of them.
EDIT: Just reread my e-mail from Play-Asia and both games will be on 1 cart NO downloading either game.

Got the same message as well from PA.

SwitchForce

Geobros

SwitchForce wrote:

So this means the Amazon Japan is all physical no 2nd Digital DLN. hmm now I have to wonder do I cancel the PA edition or what? What do others think about this? I got like a PreOrder for PA and one for Amazon Japan.

I wouldn't cancel the PA version because we don't know if japanese version will be in english language. We know though that PA version will be in english.

Geobros

My Nintendo: Geobros

mono92

Question regarding pre ordering ffx/x-2 and ff12 on the switch.
I want to pre order the games now as I can pay for them but at the end of the month im moving from Ireland to Canada and obviously the games aren't going to be release till after I arrive. Will I have to set up a canadian account when I get there and if so will I still be able to receive my pre orders or can I keep my current account while over in Canada ?

mono92

Bunkerneath

@Anti-Matter Yup Triple Triad is FF VIII, sorry
But for your info the English/UK version of the card game is called Tetra Master (always get them mixed up )

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Bunkerneath

@mono92 Provided you keep your nintendo account as Ireland, I dont see why not.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

mono92

@Bunkerneath I see I wasn't sure if I had to change my account or not. Thanks

mono92

SwitchForce

Geobros wrote:

SwitchForce wrote:

I wouldn't cancel the PA version because we don't know if japanese version will be in english language. We know though that PA version will be in english.

Well I'll have to keep track of both until close to a week before release date but I will check again Amazon Japan to see if they can confirm again to see if there is specs of it having EN txt options for it.

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

mikegamer

FFX-2 wasn't that good of a game anyway. I fail to see why people are upset at that game's being digital only.

mikegamer

SwitchForce

mikegamer wrote:

FFX-2 wasn't that good of a game anyway. I fail to see why people are upset at that game's being digital only.

Then you failed to see why people are saying what they are saying.

SwitchForce

Geobros

mikegamer wrote:

Yes it wasn't good enough. I played 5-10 hours and I stopped it. Just to let you know that I am gamer that I never stop an RPG game like this. So, it was really bad....

Geobros

My Nintendo: Geobros

mack73

All this talk about FF has got me reminiscing of FF8 (which was my favorite... yeah I'm one of those guys) and with Square skipping this (or failing to find some good source code, or reverse engineering, or remastering, or....)

I had to bust out the fat PS3, dust it off and dig up my old copy. Doesn't look half bad on a HD display 20 years later...

Untitled

Edited on by mack73

mack73

Sandman83

I got FF9 and pre loaded the rest and yeah it's the same remastered version that is on the PS4 and PC and it's awesome. It also got stuff like speed mode etc. that is sort of handy when you want to speed through some battles while exploring. It's easily the best way to experience this game since it originally released on the PS1.
It also look pretty tham good in portable mode.
Can recommend it.
And for anyone thinking these are old games and haven't tried them. These are actually some of the best JRPG:s of all time and the games that actually made Final Fantasy to a big name. Actually think they will all look pretty tham good on the Switch, especially portable.

Edited on by Sandman83

Sandman83

johncalmc

I am here to defend FFX-2 because the battle system is pretty good. That is all.

johncalmc

Twitter:

TuVictus

Yeah FFx-2 has a really satisfying gameplay system. I even enjoyed how ridiculous it was in the tone change from the first game, even if it did end up kinda retroactively dimming the ending of the original

TuVictus

Anti-Matter

FF X-2 = Final Fantasy Girls Just Want to Have Fun. 😆
I mean, from Fake Yuna (Le Blanc in disguise) on the concert, Yuna's show off as she jumped high in the air and started to shot nothing with her guns, Yuna + Rikku + Paine signature pose like remind us on Charlie's Angels, Singing on the Thunder Plains, etc... All of them are sooo.... silly.

Anti-Matter

zionich

Final Fantasy X has been my favorite FF story to date. Just the evolution of hating Tidus in the beginning of the game to seeing in the end how much he grew and how much how I felt for him as a character grew, I just cant wait to play it again in April.

Then there is Auron. He is the man from his character design, to his back story.

Yuna is an amazing great hearted heroine. I enjoy the new summoning mechanics that they add to the game.

There is just a lot I enjoy about X.

X-2 on the other hand, well, 1000 Words cutscene is heart wrenching and that's about my favorite part. It's not that the game is terrible, I just was satisfied how X ended and didnt need anymore after that.

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

Venus_Adept

Hope we get 8 and 6 and my ff wishlist in a nintendo system will be complete.

Edited on by Venus_Adept

Venus_Adept

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic