Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII - Now with 80% more FF VIII

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,709

BruceCM

There isn't a materia called cure, as such, @NintendoByNature .... It's the restore materia, which has cure & a few other similar spells

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM lol then what's magic labeled cure?!?!?!? Hahaha. What materia is that? Restore? Sorry, ima fool sometimes lol

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Materia often covers several different spells, @NintendoByNature .... So, in battle, you use whichever magic you want of those available For transferring between party members, it's the materia you need to move! Maybe someone else can explain better?

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

Figured this is a good thread to ask the question: anyone play cosmic star heroine? It's a turned based rpg thats in the same for 3 bucks. It looks great visually, but How does it play?

NintendoByNature

komodo182

@NintendoByNature I've going to give it a try for $3

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716
Asphalt Club Tag #15a1 (Siege Engine)

NintendoByNature

@komodo182 just grabbed it myself. won't get to it for a bit tho.
@BruceCM great good to know. I'll check it out after FF7 and before I fire up 9.

NintendoByNature

TuVictus

The Final Fantasy sale on the eShop recently got me to replay FF12 currently. I love the extra features like 3x speed and the game itself is the Zodiac version, which has a really cool dual-job system. I'm 24 hours in and am on my way to Archadia

TuVictus

Anti-Matter

@TuVictus
I am already at Pharos Rhidorana (FF XII TZA). ūüėÄ
Still have to leveling up my teams as the enemies over there around level 45 - 50.

My Top 5 Music genre:
1. Super Eurobeat
2. Cyber Trance
3. Euro Trance
4. Hardcore Techno
5. Bubblegum / Eurodance

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

komodo182

@NintendoByNature I won't get to it for awhile still

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716
Asphalt Club Tag #15a1 (Siege Engine)

NintendoByNature

Man I'm really struggling with ying/yang in the Shinra mansion basement. They do 200-300 hp damage and I feel like no matter how many times I strike them they dont die. And it's not even a boss!

NintendoByNature

Dezzy

@NintendoByNature

One half is weak to physical, the other half is weak to magic.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

NintendoByNature

@Dezzy great thanks. I had to replay the mansion like 3 or 4 times. It was frustrating. I'll try to figure it out the next time i play.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM I'm not sure, am i?! Do you get him from doing this mansion? I just assumed its part of the story

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

He's optional, so you don't just get him, @NintendoByNature .... In fact, it's quite difficult to get him! I thought you'd looked that up

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

No problem, @NintendoByNature.... I'm not sure quite where you are now, though?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Dezzy

NintendoByNature wrote:

@BruceCM I'm not sure, am i?! Do you get him from doing this mansion?

He's literally right next to where you fought that monster you were struggling with.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic