Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII - Now with 80% more FF VIII

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,768

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM I'm not sure, am i?! Do you get him from doing this mansion? I just assumed its part of the story

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

He's optional, so you don't just get him, @NintendoByNature .... In fact, it's quite difficult to get him! I thought you'd looked that up

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Dezzy

NintendoByNature wrote:

@BruceCM I'm not sure, am i?! Do you get him from doing this mansion?

He's literally right next to where you fought that monster you were struggling with.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

NintendoByNature

@Dezzy so you're telling me I'm blind 😂. I missed him again going to back to the mansion over lunch. And I got crushed at lost number so I'll have to try again tonight. This has been one of the only places in the game I've seen multiple game over screens.
@Dezzy @BruceCM is the mansion and boss(lost number) optional in general? I'm getting ready to skip it. I assume i have to at least see seph down in the basement to move the story along,no?

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Well, if you didn't know where he was & exactly what to do, @NintendoByNature .... You wouldn't see him! There are hints around but still There's a few tactics for Lost number. fortunately

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM I actually just beat lost number but i left the mansion to Save my progress so and rest up. Ill go back into it later to explore some more.

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Cool, @NintendoByNature.... You're looking forward to the optional super-bosses later as well, right?

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM well....only if i stumble upon them 😉. I ain't looking for no trouble if I don't have to lol

And i looked on YouTube where Vincent is. I indeed walked right past him.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Question: I'm about to head to temple of the ancients. Appx how far along am I in the game?

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

That potentially depends on how many of the optional side-quests you plan to take on, @NintendoByNature .... It's about halfway through the story but there's quite a bit of content you could do as well

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM thank you. I probably won't dabble in any side quests on this playthrough. Want to squeeze it in before my big game of the year drops..oh and I got Vincent!

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

See how you go, @NintendoByNature .... You might want to do some stuff to help prepare you for the final boss, though! Otherwise, you'll end up spending longer grinding to make up levels & replaying the fight

SW-4357-9287-0699

scoobdoo

Having a devil of a time beating the Alruane King, Topstalk, and Mandragora Prince boss in FF12 — anybody have any tips?

FC: SW-3470-2213-1835

BruceCM

You could buff your party with haste, shell, protect & regen just before entering battle, @scoobdoo .... Then, it's a good idea to kill Onion Queen then Mandragora Prince, since they know curaga & cura Hopefully, you've got good at quickening chains? That'll help a lot!

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic