Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII - Now with 80% more FF VIII

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,768

BruceCM

Well, I can't play Witcher on PC, since I don't have one, @komodo182 .... I'll say how I'm getting on with my XBox One games in the other gaming forum, if you're interested

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

Imagine if FF VIII Remaster truly get voiceover and some minor updates and changes, i can imagine FF IX Remaster will get the same treatment as FF VIII remaster.

Anti-Matter

komodo182

@Dpullam Mostly. It certainly aged better than 7.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

komodo182

@BruceCM Would that be the witcher thread on this website?

Dezzy

Ralizah wrote:

I dropped FFIX recently about 25 hours in. I'm tired of waiting for it to stop spinning its wheels. A game should have some sense of urgency or forward momentum by the time the player switches to the second disc.

Lulwut? 2 cities have been invaded and decimated by that point. What kind of urgency do you need?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

BruceCM

Since there doesn't seem to be a 'currently playing' thread in Other Gaming forum, @komodo182 .... I was going to create one, to post little updates myself & hopefully others do the same
Maybe along with screenshots & clips, if anyone wants those, as well?

SW-4357-9287-0699

komodo182

@BruceCM I imagine there will be one once witcher lands on the switch.

BruceCM

I meant for the PS4 & XB1 games generally, @komodo182 .... I wouldn't want to post about playing Witcher 2 in the thread here, which is for 3rd game, as well It won't be top of my playlist on XB1, though, since I own the games & want to get on with GamePass ones

SW-4357-9287-0699

komodo182

@BruceCM
No witcher 2 wouldn't fit.
I still have to give it another go sometime.

BruceCM

You'll probably have played Switch version by the time I get around to Witcher 3 on XB1 .... @komodo182 Anyway, I'll post updates on the various games on there, as explained before

SW-4357-9287-0699

komodo182

@BruceCM I didn't know there was an other category haha.
I learned something today ( I never scrolled down that far before).
I own witcher 3 on ps4. I may pick it up on switch, but not until a sale since I really don't need another copy of it.

BruceCM

Lols, @komodo182 .... If you get around to it on PS4, post over there about it & we can argue which version is best or something

SW-4357-9287-0699

komodo182

@BruceCM I've done three playthroughs on the ps4 so far.

BruceCM

OK, so I'll ask you if I get stuck, @komodo182 .... Eventually

SW-4357-9287-0699

Late

So close to beating FFX but "Braska's Final Aeon" keeps killing me just as I'm about to win. Just lost for the third time. I guess I should just use some of my stuff like Stamina Tablets. It's not like I have a use for them after I beat the game since I'll be playing Three Houses after I finish X. Couple more levels wouldn't be bad either. I'm just so close to winning that I feel like I should be able to win regardless and then the boss suddenly does all sorts of stuff before I get my turn again and I have to spend my turns healing and reviving other characters.

@BruceCM Just a heads up. There's a "currently playing" thread but it's in general discussion. Here's a link to it: Click here

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

komodo182

@Late Omega Ruins is a great place to gain AP if you need it.

Anti-Matter

@Late
Talk to Jecth (Tidus) when Jecth Overdrive is about to full to reset the Overdrive meter.
If you Anima, 2 x 99,999 from Attack command will kill him in 2 turn.

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

That's a strange place to put it, @Late .... But thanks for that

SW-4357-9287-0699

Late

I finally did it. I beat FFX. Only took me over 3 months. The final battles went for bit too long to my liking but that wasn't a surprise. I loved the game but I'm also glad it's over. Same feeling as with Xenoblade 2 which also lasted me 3 months or so. Though I spent ~100 hours with it before beating it and FFX took me about half of that.

I didn't get every Aeon and other extra things so I can go back to it later if I want to. Or even start from the beginning. I guess I also have FFX-2 waiting for the day I want to try that out. For now, my focus shifts to Fire Emblem. I hope it can keep my interest. I really like FE but more often than not, I stop playing after the mid-point and I have hard time continuing from where I left off.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic