Forums

Topic: DOOM

Posts 1,201 to 1,213 of 1,213

Lordrahl88

@Elvie I just picked it up. Seems pretty good. Don't know why I waited so long to get it.

Lordrahl88

Tiberius

Can someone help me please? I just started playing but can’t get past the very first room in the game. After I defeated those three creatures I’m supposed to interact with the screen to trigger a holographic scene. As I approach the screen I see the ‘Press R’ displayed but when I press the R button nothing happens and I have tried to approach the screen from different angles but nothing. I can feel the joycon rumbling but nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong? Did I miss something?

Tiberius

Masticore

you are supposed to press the R-stick down

Masticore

Tiberius

I didn’t even know that the sticks can be pressed down🙈 OMG🤪 (bit embarrassed now). Thank you for your reply Masticore. 👍🏻😜

Edited on by Tiberius

Tiberius

SKTTR

Remember that R-Trigger, ZR-Trigger, and R-Stick have different icons.

The R-Stick icon is always the round one that looks like two circles. Only when the shape is square it's referring to the buttons.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

ValhallaOutcast

Question for digital , is the 10GB for online forced inside the download or can you download just the story if you don’t want online or it’s 10GB taking space on your SD card ?

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Spoony_Tech

@ValhallaOutcast It's all or nothing, the patch fixing sound issues made everyone dl the online anyways. Plus there was a mandatory day one patch and there is no way to separate what you can and can't dl.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

PrincessSuki

There is no partial download for DOOM or any game on the switch. It'll download and take the entire required space for the game to play. if it needs half from either the sd card or internal storage to be playable then it'll do half and half in order to fully download.

@Spoony_Tech also beat me to it xD

Edited on by PrincessSuki

Feel free to add me to my gaming consoles, I'm always online and available to play some video games!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6933-7280-8705 | My Nintendo: Akatsuki

Tiberius

Thanks for your reply. 👍

Tiberius

CTmatic

Dang, this game is so filthy. Playing it again now. It’s not my favorite game, but I love metal/heavy metal so the soundtrack and pure FPS gameplay I love is all there. Arguably in top 3 best Switch ports so far. Next to Wolf. 👍🏻

Cheers, :::clanks:::: my beer to my joy-con.

~ A man chooses. A slave obeys. ~

nib0

I'm playing through the campaign now, and it's awesome. But online multiplayer looks totally dead. I attempted matches in every region and mode and didn't see a single player. Have others encountered this as well?

nib0

jump

I've just booted this up to have one last go before I delete the update data to make space for Eternal and I forgotten how god damn great this it. Just testosterone bumping gory aggression in all of it's glory!

It does makes me sad I haven't got a shotgun and chainsaw in real life though.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic