Forums

Topic: DOOM

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,213

Spoony_Tech

@Eagle9 Well only you would know if it's too hard for you. I have a friend that can't seem to get past the first level and he's playing on easy. It can be frantic often and get your nerves up though. Ive died my fair share of times but I'm progressing nicely on normal mode.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

bluemage1989

@Eagle9 I play the usual FPSs Call of Duty Battlefield etc but wouldn't say I was a spectacular FPS player and I have found Doom to be just right difficulty wise on normal. I don't know your skill level but I imagine you would find it fine and there's also easy mode should you need it. The gameplay is fast and frantic but not overwhelming but mostly it's a fun experience well worth taking a chance on.

One thing I would say is that they have done a great job making sure there is a lot of content. The single player is lengthy with plenty of secrets and arcade mode offers a good reason to replay. I haven't tried the online mode yet but I've heard good things although I don't know how large the community is.

bluemage1989

erv

I bought doom on the discount, because I know I'll like it. And I like playing on switch with motion more than on my ps4, although they had a much steeper discount... I'll start playing it soon. I'm very much into online multiplayer too so that'll get lots of love. Motion controls are that important to me

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

MistaGuido

DOOM is the best shooter ever, can’t wait for the gameplay for eternal tommorow.
Hello Nintendobros

“I would give you the stars, if they were mine to give”

My Nintendo: Dethpipi69

NintendoPete

bluemage1989 wrote:

The single player is lengthy with plenty of secrets and arcade mode offers a good reason to replay.

Exactly this. Never bothered with Arcade mode and online play and still I clocked in over 30 hours to find all the secrets. Awesome game and after adjusting to the frantic nature of the game - normal mode was no problem

NintendoPete

MistaGuido

The multiplayer is a lot of fun I wish we could get a quake game or something of that nature @NintendoPete

bluemage1989

@NintendoPete I think a lot of care went into the single player campaign which is refreshing for an FPS these days.

bluemage1989

TuVictus

Watching the sequel reveal now. I know it's not announced for Switch but fans should definitely check it out since I'm sure it'll come at some point

TuVictus

MistaGuido

I’m a huge Doom fan so I’m ordering a collectors edition day one we reeeeally need quake on the switch @MisterPi

MistaGuido

Do you guys play it on switch maybe Xbox one?@MisterPi @GrailUK

TuVictus

@Dethpipi69 If I had an Xbox One X, I'd definitely get it on that, but I'll be playing it on the PS4 Pro

TuVictus

MistaGuido

Bummer I just sold my PS4 yesterday @MisterPi

DTMOF84

I hope Switch gets it day one. Wasn’t it Panic Button that just recently said they are at the point where they could release a Switch port alongside the other platforms? I’ll go on in on Switch regardless of the release date though. Held out for Wolf 2.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

TuVictus

@DTMOF84 Already confirmed, thankfully, though not sure it's Panic Button

TuVictus

DTMOF84

@MisterPi I know it’s coming to Switch. I was referring to it coming out the same day as the rest.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

Spoony_Tech

@DTMOF84 As for now yes but then so was Dark Souls remastered edition so we will see.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lordrahl88

Anyone still playing Doom? Can't find matches. Add me.

SW 1373 1568 6022

Lordrahl88

Elvie

@Lordrahl88 I was but I just completed the campaign and I'm letting my brother borrow it for a week or so. I had trouble finding matches as well so I'm interested to getting back to this.

Elvie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic