Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,221

komodo182

@bluedogrulez Thanks. I work in a lab, so yeah, it could get nasty quickly. Things are okay right now though where I live.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Daniel36

Good luck for everyone but komodo specifically, being on the front line so to speak.

Daniel36

komodo182

@Daniel36 thanks. I do deal with patients directly as well. I do blood collection all over the hospital. Interesting times.

bluedogrulez

Setting aside IRL problems, if anyone wants to exploit that Day 1 Lambo challenge for 25 tokens a pop, it is super easy to get 6 barrel rolls in by boosting over the curved ramps under the rollercoaster loop and flying right into the mountain. You respawn in front of the loop, and can boost again into the mountain if needed. There are 25 tokens times 20 opportunities, so 500 tokens available...and the cost to play is only 1 daily ticket.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez I was thinking the other day "If I keep playing over and over, I can earn a lot of tokens." Your idea is actually better. It's like we both thought similarly.

@komodo182 Wishing you the best while working at the hospital during these times.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Commandervide0

I’d love it if we got unlimited multiplayer fuel every season. Unlikely though.

Commandervide0

Grumble24

@Qu0te that would definitely get me to play more often

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

komodo182

Another easy 500 tokens with todays special event.

bluedogrulez

@komodo182 Indeed! The Caribbean ramps that are most fun are the one through the roller coaster loop (only succeeded once so far) and at the end through the trees (if you can find the right path to the ramp, which is a trick).

Stock Up: Unlocked the Cadillac Cien, the Acura NSX and the Egoista
Stock Down: The Cien needs another dang star to finish the Future season, doh!

Sunsy

@komodo182 You're welcome.

@Qu0te I didn't even realize there were no fuel limits this multiplayer season until a few days ago. It caught me off guard and still does, I was looking for fuel uses I had left this morning and forgot because I'm so use to doing that.

@bluedogrulez Congrats on the unlocks. Unlocked the DB11 thanks to an event pack yesterday.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Grumble24

@bluedogrulez I have smashed into that coaster more times than I’d like to admit

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

CurryPowderKeg79

Made it to elite for the 3rd time. No biggie 4me as the new points system seems to give positive or equal points to everyone except last place in multiplayer. I've unlocked 21 cars and put in over 95 hours into this game and only spent $8. That was by choice because I felt the developers deserved some $$$ for their excellent game (IMO). This is now my favorite racing game of all time! Kudos to the developers because for free or even for the $8 i've spent I feel like I've stolen this game from a store or from somebody. It's insane that it's a free2play game(IMO).

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

komodo182

@CurryPowderKeg79 It is a great game. I have given them $12 so far for the same reason. Currently 530 hours in, 51 cars.

peloxbol

Any Club Invitations open? any club interested in having another member?

peloxbol

bluedogrulez

Anyone else eager to see if their Asphalt 9 skills translate to Star Wars Racer (announced for Switch today)? I played the heck out of it on the N64 and PC about 10 years ago...was my favorite racer of all time until A9 took the title. I'm thinking anything is going to seem slower than the Aventador blasting through Rome ramp and ramp . . . .

Edited on by bluedogrulez

komodo182

@bluedogrulez I remember that game. It was my first n64 game.

Commandervide0

I still got the boxed n64 version with manual and everything. One of my favourite racers too. Don’t think I ever managed to complete it though.

Commandervide0

bluedogrulez

The cars this season . . . Asterion from the jump? Yes, please!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic